LIFE || a.a

By CraveShaa

"Everybody's at war with different things, I'm at war with my own heart sometimes." - Tupac Shakur. ********... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Not A Chapter.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Not A Chapt.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue.
Existing.
...

Chapter 1.

102K 3K 405
By CraveShaa

Kailani "Kay" In MM.

KAY POV-

"KAILANI ARE YOU READY YET? I AIN'T GOT ALL DAY!" yelled my Aunt Louis.

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready" i say, slowly walking down the stairs. "You think he'll remember what I look like Auntie?"I whisper once I finally get close to her.

She sighs. "I don't know baby, we'll just have to wait &' see for ourselves."

A sad smile makes it way on my face.. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I respond quietly.

If you're wondering who the person is we're talking about, then it's my no good Father. See my mother died giving birth to me, so my father was my only guardian left. I guess he thought he HAD to take care of me, & he did just that until I turned 3. He hit my Aunty Louis up & told her that he couldn't raise no child on his own. In a way I kind of understand where he was coming from. Kind of. So my Aunty took me in under her wing. She's the one that put clothes on my back, She's the one that rocked me to sleep, She's the one that let me cry on her shoulder when I thought about my life. NOT my dad. Just last month he called my Aunt &' told her that he wanted me to come live with him for a while. & what did my aunt say? Yes. So here I am. 3 suit cases in front of me, Getting ready to go to New Orleans with my father.

"Are you ready Kay? We have to leave before you miss your flight baby."

"Yes ma'am. I'm ready" I sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 32.3K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
7.6K 289 60
When Niya Iverson has been through the worst times in her past relationships will Mr. Alsina make it better or make it worst??? Kkspiffy©copyright2016
17.7K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...