What A Catch (A Patrick Stump...

By MeganStump

Megan has been friends with Pete for around a year now and since Fall Out boy returned from their three year... More

The Friend
The names Patrick, Patrick Stump
Wink Wink
Room Mate? Or Room Date?
I want to be with you forever
Dont you trust me?
Kisses are the best
Hint Hint
What are you doing!?
Patty Cakes
And to the beach we go
The Public Beach
If I Woke Up Next To You
Prove It
Rising Tension
Breaking News
Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
Relationship Stuff
It Just Felt Right.
Please Dont Leave Me
A Fangirls Dream
Phone Call From Home
Guy From The Posters
Family Love
Whispers
Everything goes wrong eventaually.
Memories in the coffee shop.
Hearing From You
Just a few drinks
Ill Fix This
Familiar Faces (Prt1)
Familiar Faces (Prt2)
Promises
I cant lose you again.
A/N
I knew nothing
Fuck The Plan!
Fashionably Late
Trick'
Paparazzi...
Headlines
Thank You All!:)
One Of Those Days
Everything's NOT okay.
Loves Like War
Trade Mistakes
Wake Me Up
10K THANK YOU!
Am I Imagining This?
Let Her Go
Till Death Do Us Part
:( ~authors note
The 'good' bunk
Just One Yesterday
Old Friends
Shots & Screams
Sirens
Saying Goodbye?
Bullet Proof Love
You need a doctor baby? You scared?
New story!
Me & My Imaginary Friends
Music Store Emergancy
Pregnacy with jalex.
Its been a while..
Im not dead

Bacon?

3.6K 73 37
By MeganStump

A/N: Short chapter but this is just a filler, Next chapter will be better I promise!

Patrick's P.O.V
As I turned off the car engine I got out and ran around to the passenger side, opening Megan's door for her and helping her out as she thanked me. She wrapped her arm around my neck for support and walked with me too the front door.
It was the first time in week's Megan had been home. It hadn't been the same here without her so I was glad to have her back, and more importantly, glad she's okay.
She was still a bit weak from waking up from the coma so I had to look after her, which of course I was more than happy to do.

"Patrick?"

"Mmmh?"

"Could you make me some pancakes? I've been wanting them since I woke up"

"Sure" I replied with a smile.

Megan sat down at the breakfast bar whilst I prepared to make pancakes. I grabbed all the things you need to make them and began making the mix. Once the mix was done I set it aside and reached into the cupboard and began searching for the right pan.

"Trick?"

I smiled at Megan's nickname for me.

"Yes gorgeous?"

"Is this milk okay to drink?"

"Yeah, should be" I said as I found the pan I wanted and closed the cupboard door.

Before turning back to what I was doing I noticed Megan was grabbing stuff from the fridge.

"Whatcha looking for?" I asked.

"Not sure... just whatever I feel like"

I looked over at the table and saw that she had picked out a few things already. Milk, Four different flavours of Ice cream, chocolate, strawberries, and bacon...

"What's all this for?" I asked her whilst she was still searching the fridge.

"Milk shake"

"With bacon?"

"Yup"

I laughed and went back to making her pancakes.

-----

I watched Megan as she put all the ingredients into the blender for the milkshake she was making.

"What?" she said laughing.

"A milkshake, with bacon?" I replied in the same tone.

"A pregnant lady wants what a pregnant lady wants" she said and snapped her fingers at the end.

I just laughed at her, watching as she put the top on the blender and switched it on.

"Pancakes are done!" I said and clapped my hands together.

"Yay!" Megan shouted over the noise of the blender.

-

I placed the plate of pancakes in front of Megan and sat down next to her with a few of my own.

"Thanks Patrick" she said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Anything for you, how's the milkshake?" I asked as I eyed the orange-ish drink in front of her.

She smiled as she pushed it toward me,

"Good! Wanna have a try?"

I shook my head, a bacon-icecream-chocolate-strawberry-milkshake didn't really appeal to me right now.

"Awwww come on! Its really good!" She said with eyes begging me to try it.

I sighed, "okay, for you..." and raised the glass to my mouth.

Surprisingly it smelt good, maybe it wouldn't be that bad?
I took a sip and surprisingly it was kinda good. I nodded my head in agreement and gave the drink back to Megan.

"Told you" she said then took another sip herself.

"Mmmh, wasn't too bad" I replied with a smile.

We continued eating our pancakes. Once we were both done I picked up both our plates and carried them to the sink and began to wash them. As I did so the phone in the living room began to ring,

"I'll get it!" Megan shouted as she went to answered the phone.

A moment later Megan appeared in the kitchen with the phone too her ear,

"No... Megan... Yes he's washing the dishes... okay... hold on..." she held the phone out to me. "your tour managers on the phone for you"

I quickly dried my hands and got the phone from Megan,

"Hello?"

"Ahhh hello patrick!"

"Hi Matt, what's up?"

"I've just got off the phone with Joe, Andy and Pete talking about touring. They all seam up to it and we could book some venues right now for in about a months time. Would you be up for touring again? The fans have been demanding a tour!"

"What about Megan? I don't want to leave her whilst I'm on tour..."

"She can come too!"

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea with her being pregnant Matt..."

"Well ask her, she might be okay with it!"

"Yeah I suppose I could ask"

"Great! When's she due?"

"Four and a half month"

"Cool, well get back to me soon about if your in or not"

"I'll will"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

I ended the call and sighed loudly.

"What's wrong Patrick?" Megan asked.

"The guys want to start touring next month and I don't want to leave you alone with you being pregnant and all that. Matt said your welcome to come on the tour with us but if you don't want to that's okay... I mean things are gonna be pretty busy with us getting married in two weeks and the baby's gonna be here soon... I just don't know what to do. I want to tour but your more important to me and I'll do whatever you want me to do. If you don't want me to tour, I won't..."

"Patrick, me being pregnant doesn't mean you should drop touring to stay with me. I'd love to come on tour with you guys!"

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Patrick I'll be fine, I'll just take things easy"

I smiled at Megan and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you"

---------

"So you in?" Matt asked me over the phone.

"Yeah, and so is Megan"

"Great! Ill start booking the buses and venues straight away"

"Awesome, are we just staying in the U.S?"

"Yeah, I was thinking U.S next month and Uk/Europe next year?"

"Sounds good"

"Okay, I'll let you get back to megan, bye"

"Bye"

Megan's P.O.V
Touring was defiantly going to be stressful. But I couldn't let Patrick drop everything for me and plus, I've always wanted to tour with him and the rest of the band so I might as well get used to it now!
I climbed into the empty bed and wrapped myself up in the blankets. It was the first time in about two weeks that I'd get to sleep in my own bed. I was glad to be out of the hospital one and back home with Patrick.
Patrick really is the best almost-husband ever. He hasn't once complained about me needing a bit of help now and then because of how weak I am.
I'm counting down the days until the wedding, only 14 to go. I'm getting really excited now! I can't wait to see all my family and friends there and most of all, see Patrick in his suit when I marry him.
I know it's normal to look forward to your wedding, but I don't think it's normal to be this much.
I just really love him.

-----

I lay awake I bed for an awfully long time just thinking about almost everything.

Patrick

The wedding

The baby

That milkshake I had earlier

Patrick

MY WEDDING

Wondering how my mother is

Thinking about tour

Wondering how Joe and Andy are because I haven't seen them in ages

Wondering when Patrick was coming to bed so we can cuddle

And at that exact moment I herd footsteps coming up the stairs.
Patrick.

"When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions" he sang quietly.

"Free of the coliseums,
In poison places, we are anti-venom,
We're the beginning of the end,

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now before it has begun
We've already won" he stopped singing as he entered our bedroom, I guess so he wouldn't wake me.

"We are wild, we are like young volcanoes" I sang back.

He looked over at me and smiled,

"We are wild, Americana, exotica
Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?
Yeah!" We sang together.

As the verse finished I felt the bed dip down slightly. Patrick's arms were now wrapped round my waist as I cuddled into him.
Oh how I'd missed this...

"I'm so glad your back" he whispered into my hair.

"Me too"

He kissed my forehead, "goodnight beautiful"

"Goodnight Trick"

I smiled to myself and began to fall asleep,

"Fourteen days..." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:
First of all, I'm sorry! I know I haven't updated a lot recently but be thankful I updated today, Wooohoooo!:)

Next chapter will be 1000000x better because it may or may not be a certain couples wedding...
Shhhhhhhh....

Thank you to everyone who gave me advice for when I met Pierce The Veil, everything went great!:)

Also guys!
Guess what!?
One of my followers in boxed me today telling me something I'd never though would happen...
Some how 'What A Catch' has made it to the Number 1 story when you search for Patrick Stump into wattpad!
I still can't really believe it.

I doubt this will last long though because the story that was at number 1 before me has a lot more reads and votes than I do so I'm gonna make the most if it who'll it lasts! And it is such a great book:)

I also kinda feel bad now...
I mean being first is nice but I feel bad for the person who writes the story that had been first for ages...
I'm sorry if any fans of that book are mad at me but I can't help it...

Thank you all for being patient for this update! I'll try to get the next chapter done by Monday!
Byeeeeeeee!x

~Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.2K 48
~He looked me in my eye. "Damn it Lauren, just tell me!" Pete said frustrated. "I-I can't." I stuttered. "Why?" "It's bad. I'm not supposed to like...
19.6K 2K 71
Sixth year Hufflepuff Patrick Stump had it all: good grades, a large group of friends, and a loving boyfriend. He expected his sixth year to be perfe...
25.6K 1.7K 38
==COMPLETED== We all know the story of how Fall Out Boy came to be, but what if it wasn't true? What if what we all know was wrong? Patrick Stump, a...
7K 328 18
You were a huge fan of Fall Out Boy. When you see they are holding a competition to have someone tour with them, of course you enter. However, you di...