we met at Starbucks | Markipl...

By JinsPinkBitch

you are a 26 year old girl welsh girl, tomboy, and you just moved to L.A on the same street as Mark, right ne... More

'Today I'm moving'
'I'm late,'
"We'e here to audition,"
"You're mar..."
"I'm from Wales"
'She lives right next door,"
'Mark didn't answer,"
"INVITE HER IN!"
'She looked so fucking good,'
"Its cool,"
'Telling Marks fanbase,"
"Nice room,"
"Just relax,"
"Grab Chica!"
"Where's my boyfriend?"
"She's peppy,"
"You just wanna..."
'She was fast asleep,'
'Pax West'
"Trust me,"
Back in LA
Amnesia
Back home in LA (again)
Livestream
"What the hell was all that about?"

"Good morning,"

65 2 3
By JinsPinkBitch

Your POV

I woke up the next morning at seven and saw mark sitting at the bottom of the bed with Chica laying on his lap. I sat up and Mark turned around.

"Oh hi, good morning," he said flashing me a sweet smile.
"Hi. How long have you been up?"
"About an hour and a half. I came back up about ten minutes ago to see if you were awake and you looked so cute. I just had to stay,"
"Oh. Uh hey do you have a spare toothbrush I can borrow and can I use your shower?"
"Uh yeah. There's some in the bathroom,"
"Ok thanks," I said walking to the bathroom.

*******************

After getting out of the shower I got dressed and went into the sitting room where Mark and Jack were sitting down and talking.

"Oh hey there cutie!" Mark said smiling at me.
"Hey sorry I was a bit of a bitch earlier I'm not really a morning person," I said walking over to him and cuddling up.
"Sooo did anything happen last night?" Jack asked smirking.

I sighed and went to get myself some thing to eat.

Marks POV

"What's up with her?" Jack said looking at me with a puzzled expression on his face.
"I don't know do I?" I said shrugging.
"Oh yeah sorry. So umm did you bang her,"
"Dude really I think you know me well enough to know the answer to that one,"

He looked up at me confused and I flashed him a smile.

"Bro! No way!" He shouted.
"Yup. I don't see why you're so shocked,"
"Hey where is Y/N?"
"I don't know she probably just went to get some food or something. She'll come back in,"
"Oh ok,"

(Yay new chapter finally out sorry the wait has been quite a while:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 134 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
351K 16.6K 30
✔ - Completed Sean (his friends call him Jack) is behind on his rent. YouTube hasn't been paying as well as he had hoped, and he's been forced to tak...
20.6K 640 25
You have 22 years old and you are currently living with your abusive boyfriend Adam. You and Mark were best friends all through grade school and high...
19.8K 687 40
You met Mark in LA. You'd just gotten your bachelors degree and wanted a fresh start, away from a past you really hoped would stay there. But when Ma...