we met at Starbucks | Markipl...

By JinsPinkBitch

you are a 26 year old girl welsh girl, tomboy, and you just moved to L.A on the same street as Mark, right ne... More

'Today I'm moving'
'I'm late,'
"We'e here to audition,"
"You're mar..."
"I'm from Wales"
'She lives right next door,"
'Mark didn't answer,"
"INVITE HER IN!"
'She looked so fucking good,'
"Its cool,"
'Telling Marks fanbase,"
"Just relax,"
"Good morning,"
"Grab Chica!"
"Where's my boyfriend?"
"She's peppy,"
"You just wanna..."
'She was fast asleep,'
'Pax West'
"Trust me,"
Back in LA
Amnesia
Back home in LA (again)
Livestream
"What the hell was all that about?"

"Nice room,"

49 2 0
By JinsPinkBitch

Your POV

Mark jumped up, grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs into his bedroom.

"Wow nice room," I said as he shooed Chica out of the room and then jumped on the bed.
"Thanks I try my best to keep it clean,"

I glanced around what the hell's he on about tries his best it's spotless.

"Oh well it looks pretty clean to me," I said.
"Yeah it's alright," he laughed, "but you haven't and don't want to see what it was like!"
"Oh well it's tidy now," I laughed jumping into the bed.

Marks POV

I text Jack to tell him he could come back home. I wasn't planning anything but just in case something did happen I checked the top drawer in my bedside table and found exactly what I was looking for. Condoms there was four there. Perfect! I cuddled up to Y/N and asked her what she wanted to do.
"Watch a film?" She suggested.
"Ok how about the notebook?" I said cringing at the thought.
"Hell no! What about the new Avengers movie?" She exclaimed.
"Ok but I thought that girls liked..."
"Rom-coms. Nah some girls do like the basic white bitches but me nah mate I only watch good films,"
"Wow savage," I laughed glancing down at my phone as it pinged. It was a message from Jack.

J: oh god you didn't get up to anything on the couch did you?

M: no we didn't get up to anything at all but if anything does happen we'll be in my room so you won't hear or see anything

J: oh god ok I'll be back in about five minutes

M: ok bye

(Eeeeeewwwwwww gross haha wow: next chapter is what you were waiting for:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 134 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
44.8K 1.1K 16
Hey! Look at that. You got your own apartment in LA, California. It seems like a beautiful day to you, like every day. You moved from (your hometown)...
2.4K 64 19
Little ole' Markiplier is living his life normally with his YouTube career in LA. But it all took a weird and rather cute turn when he met a little g...
47.8K 1.8K 31
So your jacks younger sister but only by a year anyway you wanted to move to LA and Jack was okay with it you just had no where to go oh and your a Y...