Two Worlds, Two stories,Two P...

Por Human_Persons

First Chapter explains it ALL. ALL Mais

Hi
Come on
Plan
Lets start
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.12
Chp.13
The End

Life

18 0 0
Por Human_Persons

Aph
Today is going to be a perfect day. I hope. I walk to school and this kid walks up to me. "Hi"I said. "Um can you hold this. "He can me a backpack. I nodded and then he ran. I just stood there. "Hey you"a teacher yelled. "Yes "I said. "May I see what's inside this backpack. "He asked. "Sure. But it's not mine. This kid asked me to hold "I told him.
Aaron
I got out of bed and made breakfast for my sister.Ash. I can't wait for her to grow up and leave this place. I won't be able to leave once I'm old enough. I have to wait for Ash. I make her breakfast wait until she leaves and then walk to school. Once I get there I see this girl getting yelled at by a teacher. I walked up to her. "You ok"I asked. "No. This get made me hold this backpack and it had some stuff in it. And I'm getting blamed. Now I have to pay them a lot of money. I don't even have ten dollars. "She cried. I started to think of a way I could help. "Do you have a job. "I asked. "No. I get paid by my parents. But they will never give me that much money"she cried. "Are you a good cook. Can you be a waiter. "I asked. She looked at me. "What"she said. I laughed.
"You need money "I asked.
She nodded
"Then meet me here right after school"
I said.

What did I get myself in to

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.8M 106K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...