Down in the Forest || Joshler...

Door YikesAMillion

Book one of the 'Forest' series Tyler Joseph is on his high school basketball team and is popular. Everyone i... Meer

1- Stupid Summer Camp
2- First Night
3- Passive-Aggressive
4- Brendon is a Dick
5- Scars
6- Save
7- Meet the Campers
8- B-Ball
9- Spooky
Random
11- So Close
12- Row
13- Shouts in the Night
14- Chicken
15- Brendon is (still) a Dick
16- Sing a Chorus
17- Poem
18- Lovely
19- Pressed
20- Time of Your Life
21- For Josh
22- Promise
23- Goodbye
24- Tomorrow
25- Choice
26- Standing in Front of You
27- Proud
28- Show You
Final Chapter
Sequel Info

10- Dyed

4K 173 120
Door YikesAMillion

I plopped myself down in the grass and laid my back against the tree. I let my head rest back and closed my eyelids. I could feel a migraine emerging and tried to take deep breaths to rid myself of it. Luckily, Josh noticed that I wasn't feeling the best and offered to take care of the kids for a bit.

It was nice to be in the shade of the leaves and out of the harsh daylight, even for a moment. I just listened to the sounds of the forest. It was silent in the trees. Except for the birds. Silence and birds.

"Ahh!" I heard the scream and shot up from where I was sitting. I looked around and saw where Josh and the kids were. I knew that Josh had things under control, but my worry forced my legs to run towards them. As I got closer, I noticed that Josh was laughing. I got to them and saw Lucas pointing down at the grass.

"What happened?" I asked, slightly out of breath from running.

"There was a frog on me!" Lucas said. I couldn't help but laugh. He glared at me and I stopped, clearing my throat. Josh crouched down and picked the frog up. He held it out in his hand, delicately. I took a step closer and pet it. The kids said 'ew' and made faces while Josh and I just laughed. He carried the frog away from where they were and let it go in the bushes.  

-----

"Seriously?" a voice said, loudly.

"Shh!" another person said.

"Sorry," the first voice said, quieter. I sat up in my bunk and looked at who was talking. I saw Josh talking to someone on the porch of our cabin on the other side of the screen door. I checked the clock and furrowed my eyebrows at the time. Why was Josh awake at 2 am? Why was I awake at 2 am? I pulled myself out of bed and over to where they were.

"What's wrong?" I asked, opening the door. Josh looked at me with a playful smile upon his perfectly shaped lips. I forced my eyes to meet his.

"Hayley is gonna dye my hair," he said, grinning. I cocked an eyebrow and laughed.

"When?"

"Right now!" she said, excitedly. She grabbed his hand and began pulling him away. Josh waved and followed her lead. I watched them run off in a state of confusion. I laughed and walked back inside, being careful to not make too much noise.

I laid down on my stomach and tried to force myself to sleep. That task seemed too difficult and I let out a strangled sigh into my pillow. When I had had enough of just laying around, I pulled my journal out of it's place under my mattress and picked a pen out of my bag. I let the words flow onto the page like water. I wrote swiftly yet calmly. The words and phrases didn't seem to make sense, but I knew that, one day, they would.

The door opened and I looked up. My mouth gaped open slightly as I took in the view. There Josh stood, a tuft of violent red hair on top of his head. I got out of bed and he walked closer, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Wow," I breathed.

"I know right!" he whispered, ecstatically.

"It's really red." His smile wavered for a moment.

"You don't like it?"

"I do!" I reassured him. His smile returned. "I do like it. I just wasn't expecting it, I guess." I laughed a little before turning back to my bunk.

"What were you doing?" he asked, starting to get ready for bed. I peered at the clock and read 3:45am.

"Just writing."

"A song or a poem?"

"I don't know yet," I said, shrugging. He laughed a perfect, quiet giggle and I smiled to myself.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.2K 266 17
(y/n) was a new girl starting high school. Nobody ever cared or gave her attention. She then meets a guy, A guy named Tyler Joseph. They become frien...
1.3K 21 18
Tyler Joseph couldn't imagine himself in the schools marching band, but because of the latest circumstances he has too. Josh Dun couldn't imagine be...
53.5K 1.2K 53
*TYLER JOSEPH VERSION* You seemingly manage to hit it off with an online gaming friend under the username BathTimeTyler, and as it turns out it's Tyl...
19.1K 640 31
Josh Dun, the drummer of Twenty One Pilots finds himself falling in love with none other than his brown eyed, married band mate. What will Tyler do...