the flat. (larry stylinson)

By ImaniTheCreator

Louis Tomlinson is a wealthy college student, who owns a flat building in New York. Harry Styles and Niall Ho... More

part one: nyu
part two: tommo flats
part three: "louehhh."
part four: "oi, oi."
part five: intermission.
part six: absence.
part seven: harold.
part eight: "we're even."
part nine: Lads and Dads.
part ten: Lad and Dad 2.
part eleven: past (part one).
part twelve: past (part two).
part thirteen: past (part three).
part fourteen: strength. ⚠️
part fifteen: anger.
part sixteen: temporary fix.
part seventeen: made in the a.m.
part eighteen: i love you.
part twenty: neglect.
part twenty-one: Pay Attention To Detaling.
part twenty-two: "im not very good."
part twenty-three: "what'd you do that for!?" ⚠️.
part twenty-four: "VAS HAPPENIN'!?!?"
part twenty-five: VMAs ⚠️

part nineteen: heat. (mild ⚠️)

1.5K 37 41
By ImaniTheCreator

First day of college

Louis pranced through the building, ordering people around. People listened to him. Why? Because he gave a large cut of money to the school and he was also elected class president. Which, of course, he won by a land slide. Everyone liked Louis, or feared him. Harry didn't, though. Harry knew when Louis took off the suit, he was a softy, especially when it came to Harry.

Louis didn't take Harold's offer to stay with him and drink. All the boys ended up just staying in the living room and watching movies until their flight back to New York boarded.

Harry, on the other hand, was with Niall in the library. Freshmen were directed to be in there for their orientation. Harry got a lot of attention. He looked different from all the other males that were sitting there. His hair, tight jeans, and bubbly personality when he talked to Niall made the girls notice him.

Imani, the girl that informed Niall and Harry that they didn't have a dorm, stood in front everyone. Harry waved at her and she smiled.

"Welcome, Freshmen to New York University!" She said with a white smile. "We're pleased that you've chosen this school to pursue your careers and aspirations. A couple of upperclassmen will speak with you and cover basic things like tuition upkeep, books, relationships including pda rules, etc. My name is Imani, if you need me. I'm an residence advisor for the freshman's co-ed dorms downtown and will be available when ever you need me."

Niall was taking notes, he was serious about school. Harry was too, but he was really keeping his eye out for Louis. Just as he thought of him, Imani called him up.

"He is so sexy." A skinny, beautiful girl next to Harry said.

Harry rolled his eyes. "He looks gay."

The girl scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Oh please, he could never be. Look at him." She dramatically motioned. "He's the full package. He's loaded, sexy, and he's educated. What more could you ask for?"

"Why does he amount of money matter?" Harry said, looking at her with a weird look, containing his rising anger. Niall laid a hand on his lap when he felt him getting angry Harry placed his hand on top of Niall's.

"So he could buy me cute things." She giggled and Harry now knew he hated the sound of her giggle.

"What's your name? I'm Harry." He put his hand out.

"Brianna." She grinned.

Harry nodded as she shook his hand. Louis began speaking and he tore his attention from Beatrice or whatever her name was and listened to him. Louis began a formal speech. He talked about not taking advantage of the opportunity presented to them and to live their lives.

Louis caught eyes with Harry and grinned. "You should value the good things because sometimes that's all you have to value." Cue Harry blushing. "I know I'd never give up what I have because what I have is special and irreplaceable."

Harry shyly waved at Louis and Louis leaned down into the mic and whispered. "Hello, Harold." Harry blushed harder when people looked at him.

Brianna's eyes widened as she looked between them. "You two are dating?"

Harry just shrugged, not caring enough to answer her. Brianna cut her eyes at Harry, but he didn't notice. She rolled her eyes and paid attention to the other speakers. Harry kept his eyes on his boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Louis was his boyfriend now and he wondered if he could keep him happy. He knew he had to put up with Louis' grumpy mornings, sassy attitude, loud mouth. He wondered if he could take that everyday. Then, he realized those were the individual things Harry liked most about his boyfriend.

Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend.

Harry couldn't help the smile on his face when he thought about Louis' blue eyes. They were electric, especially when he was happy. How could someone have eyes like that? Harry even thought about his eyes. Green was nothing like blue eyes. Green was so boring compared to Louis' electric blue, sea blue, beautiful blue eyes.

Louis loved Harry's green eyes. He wished his eyes were green. Harry's eyes were a lazy green and he thought they were beautiful. He hated when Harry's eyes filled with tears because they didn't hold his favorite color anymore when he did. He hated when Harry was mad because they turned black when anger filled his body. Louis knew he had to deal with Harry's mood swings, blushing, and slow talking. But, that was his favorite things about his boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

It made Louis' stomach flutter when he thought about it. Harry was his. No one was Harry's, but him. They were each other's.

••••

Harry sat in his math class with his laptop on the desk. He was one of the last people to enter the class, but that was because Imani stopped him to talk to him about the school a bit more, requested by him. Harry saw Zayn stumble in and the professor chuckled.

"Mr. Malik, it's nice to see you've finally decided to join class. Take a seat." The young, attractive professor said. He met eyes with Harry and smiled. "Right there, next to the one with the nice hair."

Harry looked around him, pretending he didn't know the professor was talking about him. That earned a few laughs from the class, even the professor.

"Hey, Harry." Zayn said as he sat down.

The professor interrupted. "Harry? I don't have a Harry on this lis-"

"His name is Harold." A voice said from the door.

Harry's heart skipped a beat when he saw Louis leaning against the door. Slight murmurs could be heard around him. The professor nodded, taking Harry's name down.

"Louis Tomlinson, the president of the student body." The professor teased, writing his name on the board.

Professor Huller: Sean Huller, he wrote.

Louis nodded, handing him a paper. "Here's your updated attendance sheets, edited by me of course. I needed to make sure everyone could fit in your class and Professor Hudson's class." Louis said with a little humor in his voice. "Got everything you need now."

"Thanks, Tomlinson. You can leave now." Professor laughed. "You have a class right now?"

Louis nodded. "It starts in an hour."

Louis looked at Harry and whispered to the Mr. Huller. Mr. Huller nodded and looked at Harry, making him blush. Harry could read lips and heard Mr. Huller say: 'He's attractive', which definitely earned a glare from Louis.

Great, now Harry wouldn't hear the end of it.

••••

"He's gay, Harold." Louis stressed as they sat in Chipotle.

Harry shrugged. "So what? I'm not interested in anyone who is Louis Tomlinson." Harry said truthfully. "He's attractive, yeah—" Louis grunts. "—but no one could ever be more attractive to me than you. I love you."

"I love you." Louis blushed with a smile on his face. Harry leaned over and kissed him. "So, so beautiful, Lou."

Louis gave Harry a look and the two stood up and rushed to find a spot where they could kiss.

And they did.

Louis pushed Harry against the bathroom door in Chipotle. Harry's head flew back as Louis attached his lips to Harry's. Louis tangled his hands in Harry's hair, sliding his tongue over Harry's lip. Harry tried to control his heavy breathing and moans, but it was hard when Louis had his nipple in between his fingers.

Harry let out a loud moan, surprised that Louis was taking charge. "Lou.."

"Sir." Louis grunted.

Harry blushed as Louis unbuttoned his shirt. "Feels so good, Sir." Harry said as Louis sucked Harry's chest. "Like tha-"

Harry was cut off from his moaning when Louis stuck his pointing and middle finger in Harry's mouth. Harry's eyes widened, but his pink lips clasped around Louis' fingers. Harry sucked his fingers like he sucked Louis. Louis removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue as Harry's legs were giving out from how assertive Louis was being.

Louis dragged Harry's bottom lip between his lips. "Blow..." Was all he could breathe out.

Harry was happy that he had the same affect on Louis that Louis had on him. Harry was so engrossed in his thoughts that Louis surprised him.

"Get on your fucking knees now, Harold." Louis growled.

Harry blushed, loving this more than anything. "You want me?" Harry said while getting on his knees and sending Louis a mock innocent look.

"So bad." Louis groaned as Harry palmed Louis through his trousers while he surprised himself by doing the same to himself.

Harry was about to pull Louis out, but a knock sounded at the door. Harry scrambled to his feet as Louis brushed off Harry's knees. Louis fixed his member to point up so no one notice. He swung the door open, the cool air from the restaurant hitting him. A little girl stood in front of them, eyes wide.

"Mommy!" The girl screeched. "Louis is—"

"Shhhh, don't tell mommy on me." Louis pouted down at her as he shushed her. "It's alright, love."

Harry noticed that Imani—the girl's mother who was also a fond acquaintance of Harry—came over. Louis gave her a genuine smile as he held her daughter. Louis and Imani were friends and he babysat her daughter, Sun when she needed him to. Harry smiled as Louis rocked the three year old.

Sun was just as beautiful as he mom. Her chocolate skin and golden brown hair stood out. She was a beautiful child.

Imani looked at Harry and then Louis, then gave them a knowing look. "Are you two dating? More importantly, were you two fuck—"

Louis screeched. "Shush, Imani!" He said as Harry turned red.

"Oh my, I knew it! The way Harry was looking at you when he was checking in." Imani smirked. "I've never been this happy in my life."

"Hey!" Sun pouted. "What about when I was born?"

"Eh, it was alright. Maybe the third best day of my life."

Sun giggled. "Mommy!" She laughed.

Imani matched her laugh and lifted her. "I love you, baby."

"Love you, mommy." The girl gushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 588 52
Anny Sillace is just a normal,almost 20 years old girl from Doncaster.Her best friend isn't that ordinary.He's worldfamous! He's Louis Tomlinson from...
6.7K 454 29
Harry and Niall are best friends who've created a YouTube channel named 'NiallandHaz'. On the YouTube channel, the two boys, have come out being gay...
11.5K 701 18
Harry is a new sophomore in Louis' school in Doncaster. He slips cute little notes into Louis' locker to make him a little happier.... or because he...
383K 22.6K 18
Harry Styles is part of a famous boy band called One Direction alongside Liam Payne, Niall Horan, & Zayn Malik. Harry Styles is also part of the One...