Alpha Luke

By JoCharlyta

♥ COMPLETED ♥ [First Installment of "The Prophecy" Series] Two Alpha's. A bond. A Prophecy. A god... And doze... More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Avory's POV #BonusChapter
Eight
Vesta's POV #BonusChapter
Brian's POV #BonusChapter
Nine
Tuttugu's POV #BonusChapter
Ten
Eleven
Darcy's POV #BonusChapter
Twelve
Thirteen
Raphael's POV #BonusChapter
Fourteen
Fifteen
Marcus' POV #BonusChapter
Sixteen
Seventeen
Jason's POV #BonusChapter
Eighteen
Nineteen
Kristina's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty
Twenty One
Vulcan's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Luke's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Penelope's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Akua's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Sam's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty
Thirty One
Myi's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Brody's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Zak's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Lewis' POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty (Part I)
Forty (Part II)
Postface

Five (Luke's POV) #BonusChapter

6.2K 220 12
By JoCharlyta

Author's Note: As suggested by my dear friend Midika I wrote a little chapter/ part for you guys to explain what was going on in Luke's mind when Lexi had her little battle with "the Banshee" and why he just stood by watching them the way he did, so I am therefore dedicating this to her . By the way, Midika is an amazing writer who authored some of my most favourite stories here on Wattpad and on Amazon, so be sure to check them out!

Luke's Point Of View

I felt her before she was even there as her presence once again started pouring into my hollow soul and when I heard the chatter of my people die down, I knew my assumption was correct. Our Luna and my woman, mate, saviour, salvation and my future. She's the reason for holding on for so long through all the pain and treachery.

I turned to where she was, passing by my people, our people as they bowed their heads in respect towards my female.

It took me a minute to gain my ability to speak once more while I stared at her and was once again stunned mute by her beauty and by the way she exerted everything but mortality. She was a goddess in the flesh. My goddess.

"You are so beautiful." was all I could muster, barely able to control my wolf as her scent invaded my nose.

She turned to look at me, her eyes searching, but my wolf pushed hard against his restraints and before I knew it; she was brushing against my chest. My wolf taking control as my hand shot up to lift her chin so the gaze of her deep blue eyes could bless us while a blush crept onto her cheeks and she whispered a shy "Thank you." at me.

She peered up at me and my only reaction was to stiffen under her gaze as her eyes wandered up and down my body.

A long day of meetings and humans and arguments and frustrations made me tense, so I dressed comfortably in a pair of jeans, white sneakers and a white button-up shirt after taking a long, warm shower. It was comfortable, casual and simple.

I relaxed slightly as a smile played at the corners of her lips, causing heat to rush at my cheeks and I reached my hand up to scratch at the back of my head nervously.

My gaze drifted along her face, my eyes dancing over all her features. Her eyes were as blue and pure as the oceans of the Mediterranean that once touched my skin, her lips full and lush graced with a tongue able to spit fire yet make me dance according to its song, her cheeks a slight pink like the blossoms of roses that were once in a field of flowers my mother had grown, her jaw strong and able to rip through her enemy without hesitance. Her existence leaking strength and danger but also kindness and love - the pure essence of an Alpha. She was perfect.

A chuckle made its way through our connection as images of dismantled men and women scattered into my mind with my mate standing over each of her victims with dark eyes and claws laced in blood. She was a sadist. An obvious consolation prize for her past.

Our moment of staring at each other being cut short as I got shoved back by the woman I once considered mating with when I lost hope. Her touch caused bile to rise in my throat and the stench of her perfume soaking into my skin strengthened the urge to spill all my stomach's contents onto the grass in front of me.

A low warning growl escaping from my mate had me snap back the urge and stare at my mate as her eyes darkened dangerously close to what would be the damnation of the wench poking her with her overly spray tanned boney claw.

My mate turned her head towards the female poking at the beast buried within her skin with disgust spread across her face.

"Well, look what the fucking cat dragged in. And she's supposed to be our Luna?" Darcy's fucking annoying voice screeched through her vocal chords like nails that were being dragged along a blackboard, causing me to shiver and cover my ears in desperate need of release from its torture.

I stepped towards them in a move to ward off the wench or at least defend my mate but got stopped dead in my tracks as Lexi shook her head, telling me she could deal with the one who dared cross her path.

"And who might you be?" she asked instead of cutting straight to the chase, looking at her nails as if to admire them, obviously unimpressed with the female trying to intimidate her.

"Darcy. The rightful Luna of this pack." Darcy screeched, making me cringe as she puffed her chest out to make herself look taller in another show of intimidation.

"Well, I'm going to call you Banshee... Now if you would be so kind as to get out my way, I'd like to get back to my mate now." Lexi said sweetly causing me to snicker before motioning towards me, making me stare at her with a smirk pulling at my lips, then smiling at Darcy sarcastically.

"How dare you!" Darcy attempted to slap my mate, but Lexi grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, pushing her hand back into her wrist in warning before Darcy snarled at her in response.

"I'm going to fucking kill you and feast on your guts. " Darcy spat at my mate in a threatening tone which both my wolf and I did not like at all. "And I'm going to love every moment. What's mine is mine. I am the rightful Luna of this pack, not some slut." she laughed menacingly in her annoying little jackal laugh again before attempting to swipe my mate's leg with her free claw.

"Not today, sweet cheeks." I heard Lexi whisper as her free hand caught the wench's orange locks and yanked her up so she could stare into her eyes. "You dare challenge me? I'll show what I do to those who dare look down on me." Lexi smiled menacingly before Darcy spat in her face. "That's it!" she roared, a fit of goosebumps playing at my skin before dropping her dead weight to the ground like she had been just that - dead.

I watched her stand back a few inches, her Alpha aura seeping out of her like venom within the chambers of a cobras mouth before seeing Darcy whimper before her on the floor then standing up to my surprise, glaring at my mate like she was a piece of meat.

Darcy stood back in a defensive stance, watching my world as Lexi took her heels off and chucked them to the side near my feet, only to look at the audience that has now formed itself around us.

"Today, my dearest Banshee, you will meet our maker." my mate grinned back at the wench in a way that made my blood run cold as she rolled her shoulders back.

Darcy circled her, looking to exploit any weakness, but came to a stop when she noticed my mate had none, causing my grin to deepen as she was an Alpha after all.

Darcy then looked her up and down, smirking deviously, before she turned around and walked my way. Only to turn around and shoot her left leg out at my mate's now targeted face.

Lexi's back flexed before she shot her arm out in reply and caught her leg mid air, pushing it up above her head before twisting it as Darcy came flying down, crashing to the ground like a dead buffalo in front of its hunter.

"Nice. But still not good enough, whore." Darcy snickered as she swiped at my mates left leg with her claw, catching my mate off guard making her crash to the ground next to her and I shifted in my spot as I watched Lexi's eyes roll back in her head as if to view her brain as it hit the ground full force. She can do this.

"Come on, baby, get up. You can do it. Just shake it off and get up" I mind-linked her before she started shaking her head as if she had water in her ear.

Darcy now stood towering over her with the devilish smile I've grown so accustomed to after all these years that I've known her, Lexi holding her hands up in surrender. What the fuck?

"Lexi. What are you doing?"

"Trust me, my love." was all she said before walls blocked me from the space in her head I've grown to know as my home.

"You win." her breath came out ragged and tired. This can't be.

"Today, you d-.. Wait. What?", Darcy asked as she frowned down at my woman in complete confusion. Just like I felt. My wolf paced up and down in my head in angst at the sight of our mate at the mercy of a woman I could swear was Persephone's reincarnation.

"I said, you win." my mate smiled up at her in defeat as I watched her sit up and hold a hand behind her back.

"You bet your fucking ass I win, wench!" the bitch laughed annoyingly in a menacing manner before turning around and walking towards me. Please don't come any closer.

I noticed Lexi swiftly jump to her feet, soundlessly making her way towards us as Darcy touched the fabric of my shirt before tapping on her shoulder with her index finger.

She looked over her shoulder at my mate as her hands fell from my shirt.

"I think you forgot something." Lexi whispered sweetly as she peered at Darcy through her long lush lashes, a ghost of a smile dancing on her lips as I watched her fingers twitch.

"Wha-" and before Darcy could finish her question, my Lexi grabbed her neck and her body met the earth with full force, Lexi's grip tightening till her knuckles turned white as snow.

"Nobody will EVER disrespect me like that again! Or you will gain the same fate as this mutt!" her voice booming from her body in the most threatening manner as she filled her words with promise.

Darcy screeched once more, making me cringe away at the sound and I swear, before it could even touch the ears of the Omega's standing in the back of the crowd, my mate banged her head to the ground once more with strength that not even I could muster and the wench's eyes rolled back in her head till they came to a dead standstill; the blood running out the corner of her mouth then dripping onto the floor, being the only audible sound as everyone sucked in their breaths. Darcy's neck broken from the force that is my mate.

I watched her as she clung to her kill for a few minutes with the same white knuckles that had done this.

I stared down at the woman who caused my pack so much pain's lifeless eyes before I made a move to comfort my mate.

"Lexi," my voice slipped off my tongue and through my teeth unintentionally and I watched as her grip slowly loosened "- that's enough, she's dead now... You can let go of her." I said, watching her rip her hand away from Darcy's dead body before scurrying back on her hands and feet, her eyes filled with horror as she stared at the pulseless being on the floor.

"I... I-I didn't mean to... Kill her." she breathed softly, almost inaudible. "I only wanted to scare her." she whimpered before looking down at her hands and staring at them as if Hades had crafted them himself.

"Lexi, it's okay. She would've got herself killed by the way she acted, anyway." the familiar voice of my best friend followed by his chuckle made its way from the crowd before he came out and gave my mate his award-winning panty dropping smile - my wolf not liking it at all - but I shook my head in agreement before I reached up to scratch the back of neck, chuckling lightly; a nervous habit.

I mind-linked Kendrick and Ash about the incident, requesting that they remove the body from our lovely get together.

A couple seconds later, Kendrick came over, Ash falling shortly behind carrying a bag in hand and then picking up the body before chucking it into the bag without a care as nobody here liked Darcy, zipping it up, then carrying it away.

"Burn the body. Make sure nobody finds it on our territory. Go North, do it on the unclaimed land. Make sure nobody sees you." I said in a tone of voice only the few people around me could hear.

"No. You should bury her. She might have been a pain in the ass but she was still part of the pack." Lexi interjected.

"You heard what the Luna said." Raphael nodded, knowing he'd have my permission. I would do anything for my Luna.

Once they left, I heard Raphael through the link telling everyone to go back to what they were doing and the chatter started back up as quickly as it had died down before; the music blending back in with the chatter.

Raphael handed Lexi her my shoes, but the urge to touch my mate suddenly burst to life within me and before I could stop myself, I grabbed them and put them on her feet in a fit of haste and nerves before reaching out a hand.

I watched as her perfect little hand fell in mine, followed by the sensation that is our bond flowing through her touch.

I introduced her to everyone in our pack and she received every new person's meeting as if they were all her old friends, listening intently to their stories, growling when she felt someone was out of place and laughing when my obnoxious cousin played pack jester.

A good, graceful Luna she shall be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 18.2K 60
Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to be his Luna. He is rude and arrogant and...
9.1K 849 63
JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mother and father, the alpha and luna of th...
70 0 29
Years later of growing up, a mother that's an alpha female princess and a father that's an alpha, had fell in love at young ages. My mother at 15 yea...
356K 11.8K 23
Lexi is a werewolf but she lives in a vampire castle. She soon finds out that she is part of a prophecy but isn't so sure that she can save anyone. A...