The Billionaire's Awakening (...

By MsDreamerGirl84

| Sequel to Secret Love | Previously called "The Steadfast Love." "If you are here to give me hope yet... More

Copyright
Prologue
EBS Family Siblings
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: Freaking Out
Chapter 3: Hearts Set on Fire
Chapter 4: Miles Apart
Chapter 5: Fashion Week
Chapter 6: Courtship Begins
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Gloomy Day
Chapter 9: First Night
Chapter 10: Buried Past
Chapter 11: Haunting Past
Chapter 12: Sleepover
Chapter 13: First real date
Chapter 14: Choices
Chapter 15: Regrets
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19: Bitch
Chapter 20: Clash
Chapter 21: Heartache
Dedication and Random Advertisement
Chapter 22: Stranger
Chapter 23: Job
Chapter 24: Naughty
Chapter 25: Tease
Chapter 26: Past and Present
Chapter 27: Getting Dirty
Chapter 28: Truth
Chapter 29: Taryn
Chapter 30: The Lost Son
Chapter 31: News
Chapter 32: Hypocrisy
Chapter 33: Judgement Day
Chapter 34: About Time
Chapter 35: Not so perfect family
Chapter 36: The Wedding
Chapter 37: Finale
Sequel (Will be a long wait)

Epilogue

84.7K 2.5K 255
By MsDreamerGirl84

"True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together." — Ricardo Montalban

"No matter what trials will come our way, our love, passion for each other is unshakable. Our steadfast love for each other will keep us steady even if the world contradicts." — MsDreamerGirl84

Vicky's POV

I stared at the awards I just received last week, on winning the womenswear designer of the year and International award, for the  Vogue fashion designer competition, and place it gently on the bed. Maybe I'll put it our library later. I continued on unpacking my luggage. I just landed last night from New York for the competition. 

I smiled.

I remember two years ago when it all started ...

"Where are you taking me?" as I clung onto Xandrous' neck, worried I will stumble face first onto the ground, though he never left me until I got into the car with a blindfold. I'm itching to take the blindfold off but I don't want to spoil whatever surprises he prepared for me, on my birthday.

"We are here but you can't take the blindfold, not yet until I say so," he whispered in my ear and he scooped me gently and put me back down on my feet. His one hand holding my forearm while the other resting on the small of my back, leading me somewhere I don't know and my curiosity is increasing, my patience withering. 

"We are close," he whispered again and I nodded, letting out a soft huffed as I let him lead me, stepping carefully not wanting to trip off with my black stiletto. I was wearing a cross-over midnight blue dress with a floor length and completed it with a simple earring and a neutral makeup palette.

"Aright," I answered my heartbeat increasing with excitement.

I heard an opening door and my whole system perked up. He gave me a little soft push inside and I followed. Once we are in which I'm guessing because we stop and then he whispered again in my ears. "Are you ready?" 

I nodded as I smiled. Whatever this surprise is, I'm thrilled.

He stood behind me, I could feel his warm body almost touching my back and I instinctively leaned against his hard chest and take in leisurely his scent, his intoxicating smell that I love so much.

He slowly untangled the blindfold and then pulled it off. I blink multiple times to adjust my vision to the light and I saw my family gathered together in front of us inside the hall which I recognized. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VICKY!" they all chorused. I felt the tears brimming in my eyes. They were all smiling at us. When I look on the left, I saw theios Nicolas and his wife, theia Addy, then Nicolai and my sister with Nixon on Nicolai's arms. The twins and Natalia. 

When I looked on the other side, I saw mom's family, theia Gabriella and her husband, my cousins, and dad's sister, theia Brianna and Victoria which were my mom took my name, and her husband, Troy. Then there's Xandrous' family, except Angelika, and Alexandrine smiled at me with Cassie beside him and their daughter Helena. He was wearing his signature smirks as he stared at us and I gave him a smile. I'm glad he's here. Whatever Xandrous did to get him to attend surely involved Cassie.

My dad's friends and some of the siblings were here, too, to my surprise. I can't believe my husband has to do this, but I'm happy. I love big parties.

"Everyone, the birthday celebrant, my wife, Victoria Pallos Mailov!" my husband said and a roared of applause filled the room as they chanted 'happy birthday'. 

Everyone approach me and greet me warm well wishes. I feel so overwhelmingly happy. Xandrous never left my side as each one gave me a hug, celebrating with me on my 24th birthday.

As I was happily talking to my cousin Shaina — he just got married just after my wedding with her long-time boyfriend, Patrick — I felt two strong hands slipped around my waist and pulled me closer. And when I turned my head to look, a smiling face of Xandrous appeared to me. "Happy birthday, my baby!" he kissed my cheeks tenderly and I heard an 'aww' from Shaina.

"I think I'll leave you two," Shaina giggled and I turned to nod at her as I uttered 'thank you'.

"Are you ready?" Xandrous whispered and I turned to face him with deep curiosity swirling in my head.

Inclining my head to the right a little, I cocked my eyebrow in confusion. "Ready for what?" I asked, confused. I could feel my eyebrows meeting.

He smiled broadly. "To my surprise gift," he simply responded and I nodded my head with my eyes widening. I never thought he has another surprise.

Xandrous took a fork from the table where we were standing, and made a noise to get the attention of everyone. "Ladies and gentlemen," he called and as soon as the chattering sound dissipated, he turned to me. "I would like to thank everyone for taking their time to attend this special day of my lovely wife, Victoria," as he beams at me lovingly, "she just turns 24 today," I smiled at them sheepishly and then trained my eyes on the gorgeous man beside me who looks so implausibly handsome in his black tuxedo. I can't stop smiling, my heart almost exploding with all the overwhelming emotions, "and I'm happy that I'm going to celebrate it with her." He turns to me and then held my hand with his free one, his beautiful eyes that always held coldness is now the warmest orbs I've ever seen. "Her happiness is of paramount importance to me and so today, I want to make her the happiest woman in the world," he paused for a second and my heart pounded in my ears, feeling like it's going to burst any moment. 

"I'm having a heart attack here if you're prolonging the surprise! Just spill it, will you?" I smiled but with a hardness in my tone. 

I heard everyone chuckled but I don't really care. I'm just feeling too overwhelmed and I really feel like my heart is bursting with joy or anxiety. I'm not sure. When surprises become mysterious, it's overwhelming.

Xandrous chuckled sexily and turned to face everyone. His eyes trained to the guy standing beside Xandrous' mom and that's when I realized, it's Mario David with his wife, Ashley Averill David. "I want to share this happiness with everyone, too." He nods his head and then a guy from behind of theios Mario handed him a brown envelope and then he sauntered towards us.

"Happy birthday, again, Vicky," theios Mario nods at me. Then with both hands holding on either side of the brown envelope, he handed it to me. My face scrunched up as I stared at the brown envelope. I look up to see Xandrous and he motioned me to take it and read it. 

I nodded and gave theios Mario a stiff smile as I took the envelope. "Congratulations!" he said and then briefly shook my hand. 

I nodded and my hand shakily opened the envelope and I froze on my spot when I saw the first paper.

'His&Hers transfer or ownership.'

I was staring at the paper with shocked. This can't be. When I look at Xandrous, he was smiling broadly. "This is your dream, right?" he grinned. "You're now the CEO of His&Hers. Mario already sold to me his share and mom want to sell hers, too and now you can run the company, however you like it, and be the exclusive designer of the His&Hers clothing company,"  I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks as I launched myself onto him. I ignored the loud applause as I savored his warm embrace.

"Thank you!" I murmured softly. He pulls away and then wipes my tears away.

"I love you!" he exclaims and then lowered his head and gave me a brief, hard kiss.

"Alright, that's enough ravishing my daughter in front of me!" I heard dad, standing on our side and I grimace. 

"Dad, you sure know how to break a spell!" I glared at him playfully and he just let out soft humorless chuckles and then gave me a hug. 

"Congratulations!" dad murmured and then releases me. Everyone then follows, congratulating me. 

"Congratulations!" everybody chorused, interrupting me out of my reverie. Turning my gaze to the people behind me, I broke into smiles when I saw all my family and Xandrous' family with a big cake on their hands. 

Nicolai and Xandrous were not around and I wonder where they are. Dad was carrying Nixon and playing with his tiny fingers.

"Congratulations! Our star of the family. I can't believe you just conquered the fashion designing industry," my mother-in-law blabbered as she headed towards me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you!" I grinned, my heart swelled with pride. 

"Womenswear designer of the year and International award? That's freaking amazing!" Elle walks towards me and pulled me for a big hug and I chuckled. "We are so excited for you!" she rambled on as she pulls away and I thank her. They were all my inspiration.

"Where's Xandrous?" I asked looking around after. Elle shrugs her shoulder as she follows my gaze.

"They were trailing us a moment ago. Probably they disappeared into the bar!" Elle commented and then move back when theios Zandros congratulated me. 

Once everyone extended their wish, I saw Nicolai and Xandrous walking into our bedroom laughing.

Everyone looks at them and they stop laughing at stared at everyone like a deer caught in the  headlights. 

"What?" Xandrous broke the silence.

"Nothing!" some proclaimed while the other just shrugs their shoulders.

I smiled at him and he headed towards me. "What about this cake?" Luke said as he tried to balance the big cake with just one hand and lick his fingers with an icing in it.

"Bring it in the kitchen and asked someone to bring some tea in the loggia. We will have a little celebration," mom said to Luke and he nodded and exited the room.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make," I intake a lungful of breath and then smiled at Xandrous before turning my gaze at everyone who was staring at me expectantly. "Since you're all here, I want to share this with you all," I grinned happily. 

I felt Xandrous' hand around my waist and nuzzled the side of my head. "I'm pregnant!" I blurted out.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Xandrous' voice dominated everyone as he spun me to face him with bulging eyes. Happiness is clear in his orbs and I nodded enthusiastically, smiling at him like a fool.

"I'm going to be a daddy!" he suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist and hauled me up and spin me around as he yells, "YES, I"M GOING TO BE A DADDY!" 

"Put me down, Xandrous!"I giggled, smacking his shoulder momentarily.

"Congratulations to you both!" everyone said and I felt so complete. I have my family who loves me more than anything and my husband who as he always said that I'm everything he needs is here and that I realized, he was everything that I need, as well.

Now, I'm carrying our first child and I feel thrilled and excited. I'm going to be a mommy and my life is complete. Even after winning those awards, I feel like my life hasn't changed. Still a little empty until two days ago when I was packing to go back home, I fainted. The doctor found out I was four weeks pregnant. I had to stay another day to recover. 

"I love you! I love you so much," Xandrous hugs me tight yet tenderly and I nuzzled his chest as I close my eyes. 

This is my happiness. In his arms and now with our baby. 

....................

"Hello, Babe!" Alexandrine made his ways towards me and my eyebrow shot up. 

Nice try, ass!

"Hello!" I grinned evilly as I place my palm on his chest when he's about to lean in and gave it a push. "Alexandrine," I glared at him and he chuckled as he raises his hands in silent surrender. I know he's pissing me off again and I hate it. 

"How did you know?" he asked as he headed to the fridge and took one beer. Leaning against the fridge, he unscrewed the lid. 

I scoffed. "You have a lighter brown hair and my husband has a darker hair and a little finer strands, and your dimple is deeper than his, and not only that, I could break a rock in your jaws!" I mocked. "And," as I turned to face him, putting the egg whisker on the island counter with the bowl "he never calls me babe! Sorry, but nice try!" I snorted. He let out loud chuckles and I stared at his broad and ripped chest underneath his army green shirt, vibrating, and it still surprises me how so close their features are.

"Good morning, baby!" I heard my husband behind me and when I look at him, he was wearing only a boxer short and a white top that clung to his ripped body.

I gave Alexandrine a mocking stare. "That's my husband!" I smirked and then turned to face my husband who was glaring at Alexandrine.

"What are you doing here in our house at this hour? Are you messing with my wife, again?" he hissed. 

"Oh, she's smart! I could never win," Alexandrine scoffed and then downed his beer. 

Xandrous chuckled and after giving me a kiss, he walks towards the cabinet and took one glass. He playfully shoved his brother to the side and opened the fridge. He took the orange juice bottle and pour some in his glass.

"Why are you here, by the way?" I heard Xandrous asked. I made my way to the stove and prepared the pan. I'm making scrambled eggs for breakfast. 

We have a cook but I wanted to cook for my husband. I don't know. I just want to get my hands dirty. Probably  because of my pregnancy. There are some things that you couldn't control, your body is craving to do, or eat.

Just like how I always wanted to watch my husband dance for me, with his precious jewel exposed, waving at me.

"Just paying a visit to my lovely twin" Alexandrine replied and I chuckled. 

Xandrous snorted. "Stop pestering my morning, my dear twin! I know what you're up to and I'm not tolerating it!" My head snapped in their direction upon hearing it. 

Xandrous strode towards the table where I already served the pancakes, bacon, and toast bread. I was still working on the scrambled eggs. As soon as it's done, I quickly transfer it to a plate and headed towards the table. 

"Oh, come on, I needed your help," Alexandrine followed him, almost begging, but his voice still held arrogance. I shook my head.

"What help does he needs?" I asked as I place the plate down in the middle of the table. I took a plate and gave it to Alexandrine. 

"Since you're here, might as well join us," I said glibly and he grinned boyishly, taking the plate and sat across me.

"He wants me to help him abduct Helena so to force Cassie to marry him," Xandrous explained nonchalantly as he filled his plate with pancakes and fruits, and drizzled it with maple syrup.

"You are not being fair, Alexandrine!" turning my sharp gaze at him, he just shrugs it off. "You already got her knocked up pretending to be Xandrous, and now you want to force her to marry you?" I said in disbelief. "I can't believe you'll do that?" I shook my head as I turned my eyes at Xandrous when he filled my plate with scrambled eggs, a couple piece of toast, and two spoonfuls of fruit.

"What should I do?" he leaned against the chair and huffed in frustrations. I never saw him like this. So he was really smitten by her.

"Of course, win for her affection and I mean, woo her. Not freaking abduct your own child just to make her agreed to marry you?" I pointed out snarkily.

"It's the only option I could think of. I've been sending her flowers but she never appreciates it! And I saw her with that ass and I think she's falling for him," he sighed. 

I nodded. Xandrous didn't say anything as he focuses on his food. We all ate in silence. 

................

I woke up feeling groggy when I felt that I'm alone in the bed. When I opened my eyes, Xandrous is gone. I look at the time and it's almost ten. I felt so disappointed and at the same time, frustrated.

I dragged my limbs to the washroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I quickly walk back in my bed and reach for my phone on the side table and ring his phone. It only rang twice and went to his voicemail. I chuck the phone on the bed in frustrations.

I'm going to kill you, Xandrous!" I hissed softly as I plopped down and lay on my back.

I wanted to cry and at the same time scream. I hate this emotion. Freaking hormones.

I grab the phone again and rang Elle's home phone. After a couple rings, she picks it up.

"Hello," I heard her voice. 

"Is Xandrous there?" I asked, my voice quivering with the emotions I'm trying to hold. 

"Yes," she responded shortly. "Anything wrong?" 

"That dimwit!" I hissed angrily. I knew he's there again. "Tell him to go home if he still loves me!" I shrieked unable to contain my frustrations. 

"Alright. Just calm down. You guys need to sort things out and please Vicky, just relax." Elle stated calmly and I felt like I'm going to explode.

"I can't. I'm really mad at him right now. He better be home, before ten!" I shrieked softly, gritting my teeth occasionally and hung up the phone. 

Not long, my good for nothing husband walks into our bedroom door. I suddenly felt a little tug in my heart when I saw his exhausted form, looming over me.

"I'm sorry, baby." 

Holding the urge to jump at him and just cuddle him, I turned on the other side and ignored his plea.

I didn't hear anything behind me and then a music played, breaking the tension air. 

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining ..." came Xandrous soft voice mixing with Bruno Mars voice. I quickly turned to look and couldn't contain but smile. "Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying," as he slowly loosening his necktie all the while walking ever so slowly towards me and kept singing along with Bruno. "She's so beautiful ... And I tell her everyday."

He really knows how to melt me in a blink of an eye. He tugs his blue tie off and tossed it behind him then he works on his dress shirt. 

As soon as my favorite song ended, he's already half naked. My favorite part of him fully exposed under my lustful eyes. The song of Michael Jackson, 'love never felt so good' started playing, and he started making Michael Jackson's dance move and I giggled. The way his hips sway with the rhythm, I giggled my heart out.

God, I love it when he danced like that. Soon he was laughing with me as he kept on dancing, though he's not that good nor bad either, I just love it. It makes my day. 

...............

Xandrous' POV

Three years later ...

"Hermione, that's your mommy's food!" I smacked my forehead as I stared at my two years old daughter, the pasta smothered with pickles looks so gross and my daughter was enjoying it as soon as I turned my back. Now I have to prepare another plate. 

Argh.. What a weird cravings. Well, better than dancing half naked and done with a raging boner.

"Mommy is still sleeping daddy and I'm hungry," my daughter reasoned out and I nodded.

"Doesn't it tastes gross?" I asked as I watch her face smeared with pasta sauce and she grinned shaking her head. With her soft curls around her face, she looks like an angel minus the pasta sauce all over her chin, cheeks and some on her soft brown curly hair.

"Mommy loves it and I love it, too!" she giggled. 

"Hurry up then, your cousin Helena is coming to play with you anytime soon," I reminded her and as soon as she heard it, she hops out of her seat and scrambles out of the room. 

I shook my head and stared at the half eaten food and let out a soft sighed. 

"Good Morning," I heard my wife behind me and a smile broke out on my lips as I turned around. She looks so hot even with her five months bump, still wearing her sleeping dress underneath the cotton pink robe. She looks like she just got up with her disheveled hair, cheeks like the rose in the spring. 

"Morning," I drawled as I slipped my hands around her waist and gently tug her closer minding her bump and kiss her hard. 

"Where's Hermione?" she asked as soon as our lips parted. Her hands resting on my chest.

"I think she went to her room and clean herself," I grinned. Hermione is two and half years old and very sneaky and a smart kid. No wonder who she got her attitude.

Vicky's eyes sparkled. I knew what does it implies. Since her pregnancy, she became sexually insatiable and I'm very willing to satisfy her all the time. I'm glad mom will come and take Hermione to play with Helena. I get my wife to myself. 

I sent all our maids for a day off. 

"When is mommy coming?" Victoria asked as she pushed her belly against me and I grinned lustfully at her. Her eyes darken matching mine. 

"Soon," I wriggled my eyebrows suggestively and she giggled, standing on her tippy toes, she curled her hands around my neck and kiss me.

She pulls her lips away and licked her bottom lip. My raging arousals were starting to make me feel uncomfortable. Leaning in closer, she whispered. "I'm horny, now! What will you do?" 

Just as I was about to respond, I heard mom and dad's voices approaching. we both turns to the new arrival. 

"Giagia!" Hermione's excited voice made the two turns behind them where my daughter was running excitedly and jumps in daddy's arms. Daddy catches her as he chuckled loudly.

"Well, look who's here?" dad said chuckling and mom shook her head.

"I guess we need to leave," mom said and dad chuckled knowingly, with Hermione beaming excitedly at us.

"Yes, we'll leave you now. I smelled desire all over the room," dad chuckled teasingly, and swiveled around heading out of the room. 

"Bye mom, dad!" Hermione said loudly.

"What is desire?" Hermione asked and dad answered but I didn't grasp whatever he said as they disappeared into the hallway.

"What do you think your dad told her?" Vicky asked dragging me back to her. 

"I have no idea, baby," I grinned and scooped her gently and strode towards the staircase. Vicky's loud giggles make my heart swelled with happiness. 

"We have all the day, Mr. Mailov," she playfully glared and I chuckled.

"Yes, but I'm not thinking of just one round, Mrs. Mailov. My junior has been waiting for this day to have a day sexercise!" I teased half-heartedly, but my intentions were real.

The hallway then filled with her boisterous laughter which sounds like a music to my ears. 

True love does really exist. With her, I realized nothing really matter to me. She and my family had completed me. My heart beats for her and without her, I would be a living dead. She's my oxygen that I breathe in every day. I can't imagine myself without her. From all the years I've been with her, our love for each other had been tested and until now, but our feelings for each other had grown and still as burning as the day I realized I can't live without her.

No matter what trials will come our way, our love, passion for each other is unshakable. Our steadfast love for each other will keep us steady even if the world contradicts.

The End. 

..................

That's it, my dearest friends. This is the end of their love journey. In behalf of Alexandrous and Victoria, I would like to thank everyone for joining them in their love journey.

Thank you and I hope you will stay tuned for my next book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 12.1K 51
Sequel to TMDG. ~Making the choice has never been easy~ In a world where money attracts women, Ally repels it for she kn...
395K 15.8K 35
#2 in Romance 16/12/2016 #2 ambivalent love series #2 romance12/12/2016 Sequel to Tempting the Billionaire Book1 Sebastian has gotten the help he...
775K 24.1K 41
Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other businesses. Her company was all she had...
32.4K 1.2K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...