Love at first sight (Crosshai...

By DJ_Crosshairs

Action and romance More

Just beliveve
First date
A/N
A/N
One more A/N
Little quiz
Hey peeps
The sparkling
Hey people
THANK YOU LOVELY READERS

Telling my dad and love about my true self

2.3K 47 3
By DJ_Crosshairs

"Are you ok sweetspark," Crosshairs asked looking at me. Then I realized that I was fiddling with my shirt and real skittish attitude. Then a wave of pain hit me.

"Ya. Why do you ask?" I said trying to hide my pain by smiling but you could still hear the pain in my voice.

"No you are not you are hurting I can hear the pain in your voice sweetspark please tell me what you have been hiding from me your boyfriend," he asked sounding hurt. When he realized I started transforming he said. "You look beautiful why were you hiding this from me lovely."
"I thought..." I started but broke down in tears.

"You thought that I wouldn't still love you the same," he asked and I nodded in his chest and he put a degit under my chin and lifted my head then kissed me when this happened I deepened the kiss and he pushed me against the barn then Will and Sarrah came out of the house to see me and Crosshairs in a full make out session. Will looked at us and cleared his throat and we stopped and blushed then stepped away from the barn.

"Sorry sir," we said as I looked at my real dad. "Sorry daddy" I said to my dad Ironhide who walk up and acted like he was going to just murder him right there but I stepped in front of Crosshais. "Daddy don't hurt him I love him with all my spark," I said waiting for a lecture about me being to young to be in love with him but it did not come all that came was a smile on his faceplate.

I'm glad you found found a sparkmate that has gained my trust youngling just remember that if he hurts you I will shuve a cannon up his aft and cut off his interfacing spikes and do the same thing with that you hear me young mech," dad said giving us a hug and walking away where I am standing looking shocked and can't believe that just happened and I turned and kissed Crosshairs again and when I herd the sound proof barn door open for us we kept kissing but we walked in to the barn and became sparkmates.
------------------------------------2hours later😍😎😉--------------------------------------
We put back on our plates Cross touched a sensitive spot and I purred and shivered with one sexy chuckle he did the same thing again and I smacked his aft and walked out and went to base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 32
Two strangers meet in chat and start to get along, but what happens when they meet in real life and one of them start to have a thing? [COMPLETED] CR...
1.3M 55.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
368K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...