The One Who Preyed on The Sur...

Epicness1000

I am a Utahraptor, known throughout these lands as 'The Merciless'. I am a killer who feels no sympathy, and... Еще

Family
Cruelty of Nature
Sprinter
Nature has no mercy
I will not break this promise
The Massacre
The Final Battle

He was the only thing I ever loved

332 7 8
Epicness1000

Before you read this, please read 'The One Who Hunted The Merciless'. That's the order they should be read in.

'Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds'- J. Robert Oppenheimer

The following takes place 110,000,000 years ago.

How many times have I dreamed of seeing my son again? How many times have I yearned to see his beautiful, crystal blue eyes, just once more in my life? Not a single day passes without me remembering him.

 After all, he was the only thing I ever  loved.

How many years has it been since I lost him? It's only been twelve, and yet, it feels like an eternity... I clearly remember him, as if he was still alive, still with me. Sometimes, I fear that I might go to sleep one day, and wake up the next with no memory of him. But it never happens.

After all, he was the only thing I ever loved.

But, I do not dare allow these emotions to consume me into a coma of sadness and pain. I must get my son, Sprinter, revenge. They came, and they lead him to his death. Only one of them remains- I call him The Survivor. He was a part of them, therefore, he must die. They are the single reason my son is not snuggling up next to me each evening, not joining my daily hunts, and I cannot let even one remain.

After all, he was the only thing I ever loved...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

211K 5.3K 33
𝙊𝙬𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙭 𝙔/𝙉 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ______________ 𝙅𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 ¹°²°³ ______ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘵...
2.9K 105 6
He was known as the Indoraptor Prototype, and he was created to be an engine of relentless death. Nothing more, and nothing less. Throughout his whol...
63.5K 1.3K 12
Moon wasn't meant to be alive. A biological and scientific failure so shouted by the head scientist when he hatched. Moon was a Velociraptor...A Ma...
71.9K 1.2K 9
Welcome to Jurassic World. Maybe sarcasm isn't a way to fight a dinosaur, but it is a way to attract the infamous boy.