[Book 1] In love with a Marine

By Kawaiiyugi

Yugi and Joey are always hanging out together since they are best buds till one day they decide to head to a... More

Chapter 1: i-im sorry
Chapter 3: D-Did we.....
Chapter 4: Y-You know her?!
Chapter 5: Do you love me?!
Chapter 6: Long time no see
Chapter 7: no more lies!
Chapter 8: You have been warned!
Chapter 9: It's either you or him!
Chapter 10: scratches and scars
Chapter 11: Look me in the face
Author's Note
BIG NEWS! Author's Note!
A Marine's Lover

Chapter 2: This Kiss

2.7K 95 12
By Kawaiiyugi

Joey and Yugi arrive at the VIP club and they see Seto and Yami already waiting for them outside.

"glad to see you two here tonight" Seto smiled and showed the way to enter.

"oh and you two don't have to worry about paying for your drinks. Its already payed by us" Yami spoke happily as he looked at Yugi.

"no no we cant accept this. This is so much already" Yugi found himself lost as he looked into Yami's crimson eyes.

"Mr. Muto don't worry. Go have fun this is your night."

"yeah Yug live a little" Joey smirk and pushed Yugi gently.

"alright You two go have fun we'll catch up with you guys later since me and Yami have a meeting to attend to" Seto looked at Yami and Yami nodded.

"once again thank you and we will right Yug" Joey looked at Yugi and winked.

"oh um yes" Yugi spoke nervously not making any eye contact.

Seto and Yami waved at them goodbye and they headed back out of the VIP club. Once they were out of sight Joey began to jump up and down of happiness. Yugi looked at Joey and only laughed but suddenly they see a few of there friends here.

"Joey! Yugi!"

Joey and Yugi looked to see who it was and it was Tea, Mai, Tristan and Duke.

"hey what are you guys doing here?" Joey went up to them along with Yugi and began to talk to them.

"Mai has a boyfriend that gave her entrance to get into this club. Since her boyfriend gave her a few entrance tickets she decided to invite us"

"we called you and sended you a million text messages but you guys never answered back" Mai spoke as she was drinking red wine.

"oh we are sorry Mai. Its just so much happened today" Yugi spoke nervously.

"you mean like hanging out with two hotties who are Marines" Mai spoke teasingly.

"w-what!? No we weren't!" Yugi blushed and tried to hide it.

"well Yug here has a crush on Seto's Friend Atem Sennen" Joey pushed Yugi gently teasingly.

"Joey you have a crush on Seto!" Yugi called out with a flushed face.

"alright alright you two we know you love them now care to join us in a little game we call truth or dare" Mai smirked and was excited to play it.

"sounds good, let plays" Joey spoke excitingly.

Mai began to walk with Tea, Duke and Tristan along with Joey and Yugi but Yugi found himself lost looking around seeing how huge this club was.

"alright take a seat" Mai sat down and it seemed like Yugi and the gang were in a private room.

The gang sat down and were waiting for the game to start but Yugi was really shy since he wasn't used to being invited to places like this.

"alright lets start with Joey. Joey truth or dare?" Mai smirked waiting for Joeys answer.

"Dare!" Joey replied not wanting a minute to loose.

"alright i dare you to stand in a table and strip your shirt off" when Mai told Joey the dare everyone started to laugh.

"what no i wont do it" Joey quickly sat down blushing madly.

"alright alright now its Yugi's turn. Yugi Truth or Dare?"

"um i'll take dare" Yugi spoke shyly.

"Yugi i dare you to drink two cups of red wine" Mai poured the red wine into two cups.

"uh oh Mai you know that Yug isn't a good drinker and he can get wasted with one cup but two who knows how he will get" Joey looked at Yugi.

"i'll do it" Once Yugi gave his answer everyone looked at him in surprise.

"alright Yugi here you go" Mai slides the two cups of wine down the table where Yugi is at.

Yugi looked at the two red cups of wine and began to shake a little. He knew that he wasn't a good drinker and if he drank one cup of red wine he would get drunk already. If he drank two who knows what would happen.

"come on Yug you can do it" Joey looked at Yugi with a smirk.

"alright then" Yugi grabbed the first cup and drank it. Once he drank the first cup everything seemed so blurry. He looked around but his vision wasn't clear. Everything seemed so blurry and he looked at his friends and it seemed like they were moving.

"Yug are you alright don't forget second cup" Joey pointed at the second cup of red wine.

"uh y-yes" Yugi talks with hiccups coming out and then he rapidly drinks the second cup of red wine.

"wow i didn't expect you to do it Yug" Joey looks at Yugi surprisingly.

"well i did it haha" Yugi was already wasted and everyone knew that Yugi shouldn't drink anymore.

The gang continued playing truth or dare but once they felt like dancing and getting some drinks, they decided to leave the game Truth or Dare to the side. Yugi was sitting down with Joey and they were both talking about crazy things since they were wasted. The were all having fun and enjoying themselves that they didn't realise the two Marines Seto and Yami have arrived to the Club.

"well seems like our two guest are enjoying themselves" Seto replied with a smirk on his face.

"Well Yug here is um well ya know drunk...." Joey replied holding Yugi so he wont collapse.

" well Yami can stay here with Yugi while you and me head for a little drink" Seto spoke with soft but teasingly voice.

" wah i mean i..... I cant just bail on Yugi like that" Joey spoke nervously while blushing.

"J-joey...." Yugi said softly

"Go have fun you silly dog!" Yugi bursted out with his cheeks all flushed red. Due to he was drunk he would say anything and forget what he is doing.

Joey leaves with Seto to the drinking station and they leave Yugi and Yami alone. Yami hasn't drunken anything yet and he wasn't planning to since Yugi is now really wasted he wanted to watch over Yugi in case if anything happens. Yami sat down next to Yugi and Yugi was leaning against him. Yami could smell the wine that Yugi has drunken and he knew it was red whine.

"how many cups of red wine did you drink Yugi?" Yami looked at Yugi waiting for a response and Yugi looks up at Yami with a flushed face.

"i drank *hic* 2 cups of red wine" Yugi looked at Yami straight in the eye as he spoke.

"hehe you are a bad drinker Yugi" Yami said teasingly.

"like if you were-" Yugi stood up quickly but as he did he collapsed.

"careful Mr. Muto" Yami grabbed Yugi before falling and took him to a private room to rest.

" *hic* where are we" Yugi began to look around the room seeing how big it was.

"you will be resting here Mr. Muto" Yami sat on the edge of the bed lost in thought not realizing Yugi's sudden action.

"hey Yami"

"yes-" before Yami could finish he found himself pinned down the bed by Yugi.

"i like you Yami" Yugi got even redder as he spoke those words.

" again your such a bad drinker" Yami smirks and pins Yugi down the bed from behind.

"hey no fair" Yugi tried to come out of Yami's Grip but it was no use he was just to strong.

Yami leans into Yugi's ear and whispers "what was that you said earlier" Yami spoke with a soft teasingly voice that made Yugi blush even more.

"um well..." Yugi blushed even more but leaned into Yami and kissed him.

Yami's eyes widened in Shock as to Yugi's sudden action. Yugi kissed Yami with passion but Yami kissed back with much more passion. Yugi wouldn't stop kissing Yami but of course he had to pull back because he needs air to breathe.

"Yugi" Yami looked at Yugi with a soft look wanting more.

"there's your answer or do you need me to do it again" Yugi looked at Yami's crimson eyes.

"quit tempting me Yugi" Yami was slowly leaning into Yugi touching his cheek.

"i guess im to irresistible" Yugi smirks and touches Yami's chest.

"that does it!" Yami pins Yugi down the bed and starts kissing Yugi's neck.

Yugi moans softly in pleasure gripping Yami's shirt. Yami knew that the next day Yugi woke up he wouldn't remember anything that happened tonight. Yami knew he should stop himself but he couldn't. No matter how much he tried he just couldn't. Yugi was just to irresistible.
Yugi wrapped his arms around Yami's neck and felt ease by Yami's touch.

"take me Yami" Yugi blushed shyly as he spoke and he waited for Yami's response.

"Mr. Muto are you sure?" Yami looked at Yugi straight into his violet eyes and Yugi nodded not wanting a minute to loose.

Yami kissed Yugi's neck leaving love marks on it. Then he began to raise Yugi's shirt up and started kissing his chest causing  him to leave hickys as well. Yugi felt lost by Yami's touch. He felt weakened as if he always belonged to Yami. As if Yami was his owner. Like if he was the only one who knew Yugi really well. Yugi had already given up and Yugi decided to give himself up to Yami.

Night went by quickly but it was a very peaceful and beautiful night.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coffee: finally chapter 2 done.

Yami: i swear your really slow.

Coffee: i will become even slower since school starts in two weeks *sigh*

Yugi: don't worry i know you will still try to finish them.

Coffee: thank you Yugi^^

Yami: oh yeah your realising another fanfic right?

Coffee: yep but you will have to wait.

Yami: aww man.

Coffee: hehe

Yugi: anyways Coffee doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or the characters she only owns the plot^^.

Yami: hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for chapter 3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 70
After high school, after everything, Joey is happy, he has some money, he has his own flat he shares with Serenity and he's seeing Mai on a regular b...
528 13 12
Anime: Yu- Gi- Oh! Pairing: #Puppyshipping (Seto Kaiba x Joey Wheeler) Format: 11 Fanfiction One Shorts You're reading a collection of eleven predomi...
8.7K 226 10
[THIS BOOK IS BEING REVAMPED, PLEASE READ REVAMP CHAPTER FOR CONTEXT] Joey Wheeler, the protagonist of our book, found himself bloodied and bruised...
4.8K 176 15
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Jonouchi Katsuya or Joey Wheeler is an omega werewolf... or use to be when a m...