Toxic (COMPLETED)

By keyxova

I didn't ask to be here. I didn't ask to be raped at such a young age. I didn't ask to have to go through dep... More

T: 1
T: 2
T: 4
T: 5
T: 6
Born: Coming 2017
T: 7
COVERS + BANNERS
T: 8
T: 9
T: 10
T: 11
T: 12
Nadirah
T: 13
T:14
T: 15
T: 16
T: 17
T: Epilogue

T: 3

5.3K 344 121
By keyxova

Lyric Bailee Zhiloh

It was Saturday morning, and I woke up out of my sleep, feeling a sudden queasiness in my system. My stomach was churning and I felt like I could throw up. I hopped up out of my bed and practically ran to the bathroom, as I vomited all my insides out. How could I had gotten sick? I was a very healthy and well kept person and I had a strong immune system. Maybe I slipped up, who knows. Hopefully, I'll get back better within a week, I hated being sick, it was very annoying.

I went to lay back down in my bed, which made me feel better. I grabbed my phone from the side of bed and checked all of my messages.

Lolo 🌸: Going out today babes, wanna tag along?

By going out, you mean...

Lolo 🌸: Don't worry about it 😏 yes or no Lyric?

I mean 🤔 .... I guess Loren. Don't get me in any crazy stuff. How should I dress?

Lolo 🌸: Dressy, but casual 😌. Sorta kinda ... like a date 😁.

I shook my head at her, and went to my closet, so that I could search for something to wear.

It had been a minute since I dressed up, so I figured that I should. I picked out a grey halter crop top with the matching gray skirt and a pair of grey lace-up heels.

I placed all the contents of my outfit on the bed and grabbed my towel to go take a shower.

-

I took one last look in the mirror at my outfit and smiled in content.

I grabbed everything that I would need for the evening, texting my mom to let her know my whereabouts.

Mom, I'm leaving to hang out with Loren ❤️.

Not waiting on a reply back, I grabbed my bag and left outside. She was in the drivers seat of her mother's Camry, since she didn't own her own vehicle.

I walked over to the passenger side, and hopped in. I looked over at her and she was dressed in a pair of jeans.

"Really, Loren? I'm all dressed up and you have on jeans." I looked at her angrily.

She looked down at her outfit and chuckled. "Girl, I told you to dress up not me." I rolled my eyes and looked in the back seat and seen her cousin, Jazmen.

"Hey, Jaz." I mumbled. I absolutely, positively hated her and knew I had a disliking for her. She was a stuck up brat, who had grown up with a silver spoon in her mouth. No lie, she was cute, she just thought that she was better than anyone. She was dressed in the t-shirt dress, with no pants or anything. I just shook my head.

Did I mention that she was one of the girls whom had slept with Ryan during our relationship.

"Hey, Lilac." I looked at her in the backseat and cut my eyes. She always did things to tick me off, and sometimes I just wanted to punch her straight in her face.

"I got a couple names I could call you too b-" Loren stopped us before the argument could escalate anymore.

"Aye, you guys stop. Tonight is going to be fun." Loren said, attempting to calm us down, but I was hot. "Now, we're going to dinner and a club afterwards. I invited a couple of my guy friends with us." She said smiling, mischievously. "Chris is for me, August is for you Lyric, and Jayceon is for Jazmen."

"Wait, hold up." I said holding my hand up. "For one, August seems really mean, when I greeted him the other day, he just stood there. Two, I'm not doing relationships right now, you know this." I said rolling my eyes. I was truly trying my best to avoid relationships.

"Girl, who said anything about relationships? Y'all can be like fuck buddies or something, who knows?" She said shrugging her shoulders, while putting the car in park at the restaurant. "Now, we're here. Act like you guys got some sense." She said, in a motherly tone.

"Hmph." I said, throwing shade, at the thing in the backseat. I grabbed my black bag and exited the car. I just walked into the door of Apple Bee's, not holding the door open for Jazmen, hoping that it would hit her, but she caught it just in time.

August Anthony Alsina

"Mane, whea these females at?" Jayceon asked the question that I was about to ask if these girls didn't show up in due time.

"Be patient, bruh." Chris said, shaking his head. Me must've spoken them up, because they walked in as soon as Jay asked that question.

As they walked over, each one of the girls came and took a seat next to us.

I looked at the girl sitting next to me, I recognized her as the girl from the gas station Thursday. She looked more mature today, maybe she wasn't all that bad. She still didn't appear to me as a wifey material, though.

"Good evening, gentlemen." She said as she took her seat. I just nodded my head as everyone else spoke back. I just wasn't really much of a talker.

"Have you guys already ordered?" The girl, whom I didn't recognize spoke up. We all shook our head no. She looked over at Jayceon. "Well good. You paying for my meal right?"

I heard someone laugh, and looked over at Lyric. "The nerve of this bitch." I heard her mumble, causing me to laugh. That's exactly what I was thinking in my head.

Jayceon just looked at her with a stank look. "No." He said and shrugged her hand off of his shoulder. "But, you bold. Cute." He said looking at her, before returning his attention back to the Apple Bee's menu.

-

After we finished eating dinner at Apple Bee's we were all headed to Poison Ivy. It was one of the hottest clubs in the Lou.

{This part is fiction. Please don't correct me 🙄}

Since, everyone hadn't brung a car, each one of us guys was stuck with driving one of the girls to the club. Me with Lyric, Jay with that girl, and Chris with Loren. I honestly didn't want a stranger riding in the car with me, but it was what it was.

"How you gone get in club, with your young ass?" I asked Lyric, to spark a conversation.

"I'm 17, not that young." She said rolling her eyes. "Plus, I have a fake I.D." She said smirking.

"Hmph. I should snitch on yo young ass." I said licking my lips and chuckling, as I pulled up to the club.

"Yeah, right." She said. "Can I leave my purse in your car, please? I don't want to have to carry my stuff around the club." Great, I thought, but, just nodded my head anyway.

As she was walking in front of me, my eyes traveled to her backside, and it was looking mighty plump. I unintentionally licked my lips.

Hopefully, this night out would take my mind away from the depression that I was going through.

Lyric Bailee Zhiloh

I walked over to the bar, hoping that he would provide me with a drink with no problem. As I walked, the heels that I were styling were starting to ache my feet, causing me to unintentionally groan.

As soon as I reached the bar, I took a seat, so that I could rest. I breathed out, I was exhausted. As soon as Loren and I entered the building, we were dancing and twerking, we didn't even get time to settle in.

Before I could even order to drink, I had the urge to use the restroom. I looked around for Loren, so that I could bring her with me, but she was no where to be found, so I just shrugged it off.

I walked over to the restroom, so that I could release my bladder. I walked into the last stall, as soon as my urine released, I felt an internal calming. I heard the door open, but I didn't hear any noise. I wiped myself and sprayed before leaving the stall.

As soon as I left out of the stall, I was greeted with Sasha. I just shook my head, I knew I felt something wrong.

I cocked my head to the side. "May I help you?" This bitch was pressed over an argument, that happened days ago.

"Yeah, what's all that shit you was talking at school?" She asked with a smirk, popping her knuckles.

"Bitch, those fighting words. What's good?" I made two mistakes that night. I had on heels and I didn't notice the weapon sticking out of her side ...

Never go to the bathroom alone ladies.

<>

Who are my loyal readers? Comment your names and something about yourself. I want to get to know you guys ☺️. I also want to start dedicating my chapters to you guys. My Wattpad name is princess. What's your name?

- princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 29.9K 20
It was never in my plans to marry a vampire. My dream was to become a doctor, marry my boy-friend, and have little children running around by the tim...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
146 3 16
it wasn't suppose to be like this.
6.6M 231K 36
I couldn't make any promises but I didn't want to anger anyone here. If I had any hope of escape, it was between the time I would be sold and transpo...