Jeff the killer X Reader Bitt...

By Sydthekiller

(y/n) wasn't your typical girl. She had a small problem. She would lose control, the voices would win at time... More

Prologue
Chapter One: a new begining?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 open up.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9(Just changing some stuff. minor changes)
Chapter 10
I'M NOT DEAD
IT WONT UPLOAD
chapter 11
hey
so, question?
Chapter 12
Lmao I'm a failure
oi oi oi!
important + sneak peak
Chapter 13
oops
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

CreepyPasta Awards

3.6K 98 6
By Sydthekiller

Okay...I promise I will update, I promise I will! I've just been super super busy. And im kinda in a rut. Um. So I forgot to mention that I entered this book in the CreepPasta Awards. The voting is open. Um... You guys it would mean a lot if you guys would vote for my story, though you don't really have to. of course it will be under the JTK entires. if any of you guys do vote for me YAYYY!!!! If not, /shrug/ oh well. Im already working on the next chapter and I should have it out very soon. I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9K 14
It all stared with a simple visit. A visit that was supposed to kill you. That night you were left with a strange mark on your chest, and that night...
96.9K 3.4K 28
COMPLETED! // [WARNING SPOILERS FOR 'THE PAINS OF LOVING YOU' BOOK ONE!] "What..." I gasped, astonished. "Hello traitor." He said. "Bet you thought...
1.9K 51 45
⚠️WARNINT PLEASE GOD READ THIS!⚠️ I WROTE THIS WHEN K WAS 12 PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I made her a Mary sue, the writing sucks and I was cringey... but I m...
499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...