Bitten By Love {Dantana}

By DLovaticShipper207

What happens if you wake up ...Ice cold.. and don't remember a thing..? What if the one you love....was righ... More

Chapter 2 [First Flashback]
Chapter 3 [Remember When We First Met..]
Chapter 4 [What Ifs...]
Chapter 5 [The Lingering Memories..]
Chapter 6 [Training & Looking]
Chapter 7 [Found Her]
Chapter 8 [Call Me First..]
Chapter 9 [Frist LipLock]
Chapter 10 [Love Hurts Sometimes]
Chapter 11 [Love Hurts Sometimes] {Part 2}
Chapter 12 [You Control Me More Than You Think..]
Chapter 13 [The Mind Reader]
Chapter 14 [My Old Diary]
Chapter 15 [Dream]
Chapter 16 [Start Over]
Chapter 17 [I Miss You]
Chapter 18 [Plot Twist]
Chapter 19 [Should Or Shouldn't Have]
Chapter 20 [Saving Your Heart] {Last Chapter}

Bitten By Love {Dantana}

10.1K 101 7
By DLovaticShipper207

Alright guys tell me if you like this and if you want me to continue Dantana doesn't really happen here but it dose in the next Chapter so tell me what you think and if i should continue <3 =] Comment and vote <3

===At The Forst===

she woke up still dizzy ,she couldn't remember what happened or how she got there all she can remember is waking up and feeling ice cold she doesn't know where she is but she sure knows it's not home...she felt a hard headache..like she's been hit against a rock and her skull broke wide open ...she finally got the courage to stand up but she felt hungry...thirsty, as soon as she got up she walked pass the trees that covered the night sky so perfectly it was like they were taller then the sky her head kept acing but she ignored it..she was lost,thirsty and scared she couldn't understand what was going on with her....she heared something from coming from the bushes...but before she could even start running he was infront of her...she was scared as hell she tried to put on a brave face as he came closer ...his face seemed to familiar to her ...it was perfectly shaped his eyes were yellow gold..and in just perfect distance his lips were as red as blood...and his hair was brownish gold they were put up in spikes ..his body was big and strong you could tell that he would fight for you if he ever wanted to and he would win in a heart beat...he yelled out as he looked me in they eyes..

"I Foud her!"

all that was going in her mind was who is he ...how come she doesn't remember him..she wanted to run away but something was telling her that he'd catch her before she even tried..he put his hand out for her...he looked closley in her eyes as he spoke with the most gentle voice he could every speak with..

"It's okay you can trust me ...i won't hurt you.."his voice was deep yet soft...she was still confused ...she didn't know if she should take his hand or not..a part of her wanted to...but the other half was just in denil about everything...like half of her believed that what ever this was it was a dream..she didn't do anything as she just stared at his hand that was still out for her..he never took his arm away instead he said...

"you don't have to be scared of me ..i know your confused but ..you can trust me" ..she looked at him in the eyes closely she saw the kindness in his eyes..she didn't know what was going on right now.. and he seemed like a good guy..she decided to take his hand..someone came out of nowhere in the speed of lighting..she seemed familiar her hair was brunette there were pieces of her hair that were red...her eyes were blueish hazel you couldn't really tell due to how dark it was..she was a little paler than the man and just a few inches short she went closer to him crossing her arms..

"what do we do now Stefan..?" she asked him Stefan...that name seemed to familiar to the blonde that stood before them ...the blonde started to feel her tounge dry the more minutes passed the more she felt like she was choking ..till she got to the point where she couldn't breath...she started to gasp for as much air possible as she could..Stefan looked at her with worried eyes..then looked back at his companion the worry still plastered in his eyes..

"she needs food or she's gonna die..."

"Stefan we promised we'd find another way-" she was cut of by Stefan

"Jade we have no other choice either she dies or she transforms.." Stefan said..as Jade sighed 

"she's not gonna handle it..she wasn't born for this like we were.." Jade said but before Stefan could answer back the blonde started to feel like she couldn't stand the choking anymore..she felt like she was choking hard...and with Jade and Stefan talking it only caused her head more pain...she felt like her head was going to explode...she fell to the ground catching both their attention..she grabbed a hold of the grass beneath her...her hands grip on the grass tight till her knucles turned white..her eyes slowly started to turn for the chocolate orbs they were..to red evil eyes..her teeth slowly growing fangs...without any intention of hurting anyone she found herself running through the bushes and trees as fast as a cheetha chasing it's pray..she could smell it from miles away...she saw a man walking by the street..she carved for the delicious red liquied that lingered deep in the man..she could smell the blood...she just wanted to jump the man bite his neck and suck the blood out of him..but just before she could do it she felt strong arms around her pulling her back...

"Stefan get here!!" Jade yelled..those arms around her were Jades..and before she knew it Stefan was holding her back as well...they managed to stop her..Stefan tied her up against a tree..Jade rolled her eyes..

"that won't hold her for long.."Jade commented on Stefan as he was tightening the girp of the ropes around the blonde...she kept trying to get out but it was no use she was too weak..

"that's why your watching her while i go look for some bloode ...she has hours left before the option of being a vampire is over.."Stefan said as he walked passed Dani to Jade..he started to run before Jade could say anything he knew she'd never agree..Jade never liked to stay and baby sit new borns..the blonde was so confused...but she thought if she was gonna be stuck here she might as well ask whats going on...

"wh..whats happening to me..?"the blonde said..Jade turned to face her.."who..am..i ? and ..what are you..?" the blonde could barley let out any words she was terrified and her mouth was dry...

"your..dying.." Jade said looking straight into my eyes.."well your dead actually...don't you remember Dani..?" Jade asked she knew Dani would probably not remember what happened ..but she was just hoping that her best friend could still remember her...it hurt her so much to see one of the most important people in her life has forgotten her ..and everything for that matter...confuson dawn over Dani's face..

"i'm...dead..?" Dani asked not believing it..

"your technically turning into a vampire..." Jade said looking into Dani's eyes..she felt sorry for her friend...it was never suppose to end this way...At this point Dani was lost..

"but vampires don't exsist.." Dani said in such a low voice Jade barley heard it..

"then you should start believeing in them ...cause your about to be one.."

Stefan came back with a plastic cup filled with blood her gave it to Dani he tolled her to drink it...Dani couldn't help it she couldn't risist the smell of the blood ..she took one sip ..then  strated to drawn in it..she drank it all till their was nothing left..not even a drop...after she was done...her body bursted out of the ropes..it was like she got stronger yet it still pains her ..she could feel everything inside her turn into ice..she was turning into a vampire...Stefan turned to look at her..once she setaled down..

"i need you to trust me...do you trust me..?" he asked..her his eyes locked with hers ..Dani nodded..he smiled then said.."good i'm gonna have to train you to controll your thirst" 

"My thirst..?" his expresion fell once he heard her say that ..he hated the fact that one of his close friends had to go through with this and what he hated the most was the fact that she didn't remember who he was or who she was for that matter..Jade put her hand on Stefan's back once she saw that he couldn't really explain to her whats going on..she looked into Dani's eyes with a sad smiel..

"yes..your thirst..i'm sorry you have to go through this.." Dani just staid quiet she was to confused she couldn't grasp the fact that she was basicaly..a living dead..Jade cuntinued to talk.."do you remember anything..?"

"i remember waking up..." Stefan looked at Jade then back at Dani..

"you'll be staying with us from now on come on take my hand.." he said giving his hand to Dani as she took it..

===At Home===

Stefan picked up Dani behind his back as he looked at Jade signaling to her to go home with him..Stefan took of running super fast Jade was catching up to him as well until they stopped at a house as big as a musem it was luxerious you could tell..it was also far away in the woods..Stefan put Dani down slowly as he walked to the door and knocked on it ..a tall skinny brunette answered it her eyes imediatly fell on Dani who was standing just an inch behind Jade she smiled and ran to Dani hugging her...

"oh my god Dani!!" the brunette said overly excited..Dani didn't know who she was..she felt uncomfortable with the fact that she was hugging her..Dani didn't do much she just let the women hug her ..Jade let her hand fall on the tall brunette she shook her head once the brunette let go of Dani and turned to face her..

"Tori she doesn't remember.." Jade said...that's all it took for Tori's smile to disappear as she glanced at Jade and Stefan who's faces dropped..she looked at Jade.."have you told..-" she was cut of by Stefan..

"No we haven't told her yet but Jade will once we get in.."Stefan said in a sad way..all three of them leaving Dani confused..

"tell who...?" she asked ..all three of them looked at each other with worried faces Jade slightly shock her head sighnaling that they can't tell her..not yet anyway..Tori looked down before she looked at Dani..

"No one.." she said softly her heart breaking.."come on in we have a room for you.." she said smiling changing the subject as all three of them entered the house..Tori took Dani to her room as Stefan went along Jade pulled her phone out and dialed in a number..

"Jade ?? Did you find her ?? is she alright ???" Jade sighed hearing the worry of the women who's on the other line she felt really bad ..

"Santana..she doesn't remember.." Jade said ..as silence dawn over the line before a angry whisper from Santana .."You Promised you wouldn't turn her.." she said as tears started to roll down her cheeks Jade felt the guilt rush over her...she knew this was gonna happen but she didn't have a choice..

"San..it was either she turns...or she dies..." Jade said hearing a soft sob on the other line of the phone..."San..-" she was cut of by Santana..

"i have to go..." Santana said quickly as she hung up ..Jade started to worry...Stefan came down the stairs and saw the worry in her eyes..

"hey Jade you ok..?" Stefan asked..

"i'm gonna go look for Santana..you guys stay and take care of Dani..Santana's gonna explode i know it.." Jade said before rushing and leaving to look for Santana..

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 6
Vampire meets werewolf - is it love at first bite? Once a notorious vampire, Carrie has given up blood to live in peace. Until one night, she finds...
191K 3.7K 50
santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is only kept in each other's bedroom. santan...
9.6K 281 25
This is a story about two girls named Dani and Santana they meet at work and they suddenly feel attracted to one another but the thing is Dani is str...