❤ We Are. ❤ (Sequel to Stuck...

By _Penguin_Girl_

The popular girl fell in love with the nerd. 10 years later the high school sweethearts are happily married a... More

We Are. (Sequel to Stuck.)
Chapter 1: I still remember...
Chapter 2: The letter.
Chapter 3: I was kidding.
Chapter 4: Teacher talk.
Chapter 5: The call.
Chapter 6: Mommy is going away.
Chapter 7: Breakfast.
Chapter 8: Family-time.
Chapter 9: Kissing goodbye.
Chapter 11: First call home.
Chapter 12: Logan's departure.
Chapter 13: Wake me up when it's all over.
Chapter 14: Unsure.
Chapter 15: Hospital visit.
Chapter 16: Skypecall.
Chapter 17: Welcome home.
Chapter 18: Are we there yet?
Chapter 19: Trying to work here.
Chapter 20: Work-reception.
Chapter 21: Congratulations.
Chapter 22: We Are still deciding.
Chapter 23: Family visit.
Chapter 24: He wants to meet up with me.
Chapter 25: Los Angels.
Chapter 26: The "meeting".
Chapter 28: What's going on?
Chapter 29: Crying and apologizing.
Chapter 30: A small get together. (Final chapter)

Chapter 10: Arriving in Vegas.

1.3K 40 11
By _Penguin_Girl_

"Joni." Michele breaths out as she wraps her arms around me. Letting some tears fall. "I'm so glad you're here." I rub her back soothingly.

"I would've gone crazy if I stayed in New York." I look over at a motionless Kendall. We sit down beside him. "So what exactly happened?"

"Well he was sick and we thought it was just a flu cause he puked a lot and he was feverish, but then he started puking up blood. So we immediately went to the hospital. Everything kept going down hill. They had to put him in a coma, that way he doesn't have to suffer so hard." I wrap my arms back around her.

"He's gonna be okay." I try to comfort as her tears fall on my shoulder. Their was a knock on the door. Logan comes in. "Hey Logan." I say softly and I stand up to hug him. He sits down next to Michele and rubs her back.

"Any changes?" Michele shakes her head. I sit down again. "Kendall is strong, he's going to be fine."

"Is chloë here too?"

"No, I wanted to come here alone." I nod in understanding. "What about James?"

"He has work and Nicholas has to go to school so they couldn't come." A nurse came in and checked up on Kendall.

"Mrs. Bresc, could I talk to you in private?" Michele nods and they go out of the room.

"How long have you been here?"

"Since yesterday. I'm going back to Cali in 2 days. I still have work."

"Do you really think Ken is going to be fine?"

"Of course, don't you?" I shrug.

"I don't know, I'm trying to keep my hopes up but I don't know." He lays his hand on my knee. I wish James was here to comfort me. Michele comes back inside. She sits down on the bed and strokes Kendall's cheek. "What did the nurse say?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.6K 31
BTR Imagines
9.9K 266 29
82.6K 1.6K 46
A Kendall Schmidt Story, of course ^_^ I actually don't really have a storyline in mind, I write what comes up, I usually dream pieces of what I real...
49.9K 1.2K 29
Best rankings: #12 in #btr ✨ #3 in #jamesmaslow 🤍 Libby and James had been friends since pre-school. They never realised that their friendship had...