Silence: The Lost Heirs

By shies322

Sweetness Eshuki- Moon is 27, and had lead a hard life. Because of who her parents were. This story takes pla... More

Prologue
Intro Chapter 1:
First Contact. Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 4

67 9 1
By shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

"Always look a gift horse in its eyes, because it will always tell you the truth. Because the mouth always lies! You say, interesting very interesting. Did you make that up yourself.?" I repeated the exact words plus the end of the quote to Ryosuke.

".............." He was frozen on the spot. His eyes open wide in realizing something.

"Are you okay?" I snapped my fingers in his face to pull him from his thoughts.

"Yes, umm, oh right. I want to know how much is the books?" Ryosuke looks me dead in the eyes as he asked me the question.

End of recap:

"Nothing the cost is nothing. You see I'm totally honest with you." As I look straight into his eyes not wavering my intention.

"Yeah, But Why?"

"Because?"

"Why? I'm not going to give this up. So you're going to have to tell me.. Or I'm walking away...."

"Fine, but this has to be a secret, okay?" I say softly.

"Yes...." He replied.

I reached my hand out to shake and I say, "Ryosuke, let me introduce myself to you. I'm the allusive S. Falconer author of the Midknight series and The Fly by Knight series."

"What?" His mouth dropped open as he shook my hand.

"Yes, I'm the author. This is staying between us okay!?" I restated my intention.

"That's so cool. And I will not tell anyone. You have my word." He says bowing to me.

"Yes, that's me. This is what I do. I go in to five or more store per release date and I give few fans a chance to get my new books or to see how people really feel and hear their opinions on my books." I explain.

"Really, your the one who writes those books?" He asked quizzically.

"Yes I am, and I love it." I smile in happiness.

"So Cool." He says.

"So do you think your friend would like the three books?" I asked Ryosuke.

"Yes, but he's my boss and mentor. But I do think he would love it. He would be amazed with it." He replied.

"Do you think he would like an autograph with it?" I hesitating asking him.

"Yeah he would!!" Ryosuke pumps his fist in the air in happiness.

"Okay, come with me." I exscort Ryosuke to the lounge area of the bookstore, where I Was sitting. Opening my duffle bag, searching through the bag. Pulling out the three books I was searching for. Pulling up a chair and sitting down. Reaching for my fountain pen. I look up at Ryosuke listening to him speak.

"I can't believe this. Hey he would love to meet you. Can you give him the books yourself? He's like your number one fan!" He beamed.

"You think he would want to?" I timidly asked him. Knowing how men here acted. I don't want to be disappointed or hurt by nonsense.

"I am so sure! Ppplease?" He begged. But I can't help but feel a familiarity to his voice and the way his words move me.

"Maybe I'm feeling the loneliness of being without him for these past 11 years? Or maybe I'm going crazy? Could I be hallucinating? I don't know what it is, but I need to get it together and quick........." I say to myself. 

"Yes, I will because You twisted my arm. And you gave me those puppy dog eyes. I'm a sucker for those tactics." I blushed out.

"This is great! He's going to be so happy." He screamed.

As I glanced up as he is in a simple happiness that is infectious. I take out the three books I promised. I open the first book to the blank page and pull out a pen and I commence to write.

"Ryosuke......" I call out to him.

"Yes........" He smiled.

"Can you tell me his name?" I inquired.

"Oh yeah, his name is Soryu Oh..." He answered me with a blush and a smile.

"Okay, Thanks...." I say, "No!? It can't be? That was him?" I realized who Mr. Oh was, and I shook my head to clear it. I started to write the inscription.

Inscription reads

1) To my number one fan!
Soryu Oh
Keep on reading!
Enjoy the fly by Knight third book.
From S. Falconer your P.I.

2) To Soryu Oh
Please Enjoy This first addition of The Midknight series hot off the presses!😃
From S. Falconer the one and only.

3) Thank You Soryu for all your support in my books

From S. Falconer.. 😃.

Inscription finish

While I was autographing the books my literary agent comes into the bookstore.

"What a sleez, he really gets on my nerves!" I say to myself in a whisper, as I roll my eyes.

I hold up my hand to let him know I'll be right with him. He nods in my direction to let me know he acknowledged me. And I nod back in acknowledgement.

After I finished signing all three books. I handed them to Ryesuke to hold.

I looked up to Ryesuke, "Can you give me a minute? That's my agent over there.

"Okay......" He says, but he glares menacingly at Jarrad.

"I'll be right back....." I say to him. I noticed the way he looked at Jarrad. But I'll ask him about that later.

"Okay....." He says to me through gritted teeth. "I guess he doesn't like him, good. Join the club...." I thought to myself.

I walk over to my agent. He spoke first.

"Hello Sweetie.." He smirked and I cringed.

"Hello, Mr. Paulson... How many times have I told you to not call me that. My name is Ms. Eshuki-Moon! Let's keep this Professional. will you!" I say through gritted teeth, hold back my temper.

"Come on sweetie, you know you love it." He says.

"No! I don't so stop it! Anyway why are you here?" I cut to the chase.

"Yes, I came to ask you about your latest book." He claimed.

"What about it?" I hissed in annoyance.

"The Fly By Knight series, Cobra Stings, is not doing well, I'm sorry." He fates hurt.

"Oh Really?" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. This man thinks I'm a fool or very stupid. I wonder which one. I narrowed my eyes at him to let him know I know what he's doing.

"Yes, we have to talk about the upcoming publication and revenue. And how your books are not selling at all." He says nonchalantly.

"Really!?" I say again and more menacingly.

"We have to have a meeting how about tonight about 10:00 pm at your place?" He suggested.

"No! I'll meet you in your office at tomorrow 2:00pm." I countered.

"Tonight that's it!" He stated.

"No! I said!" Folding my arms across my chest.

"You, Listen to me, do you think I was just wasting my time on your stupid books alone?" He grabbed my forearm roughly, staring me in my eyes.

".............." I say nothing. I am thinking on how I'm going to kill him without bringing unwanted attention to myself. I'm watching him close, I'm listening to every word he says. Knowing this is a test. I'm trying to keep the feeble innocent women facade side up. This is hard knowing this is the total opposite of who I really am. but I have to keep the act.

"Well, the answer is No! Since your speechless at the moment. I your going to give me what I want and with no questions asked." He harshly stated. Roughly Jerking me to him. I stumbled a little my eyes becoming enraged with fire.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...