Blood Wolf

By RK_Anne

**Mature Content: violence/sex/language** Book 1 of the Wolf Series 19 year old Dallas has secrets, many... More

Copyright
1: Thank you for the welcome
2: Don't you feel that?
4: You can bite me anytime
5: I'm screwed
6: I know she's hurt you
7: Sleepover
8: Love D.
9: Scared and Stressed
10: Mate and Guardian (Part 1)
11: Mate and Guardian (Part 2)
12: Naptime and Fruit
13: Not all Alphas are like that
14: You. Are. Worth. Everything.
15: I'm in love with Ryker Daniels
16: The Talk
17: Are you trying to kill me?
18: Found it
19: Who the hell are you?
20: How do you know Brody?
21: Show me how much you love me
22: He said to follow the blood
23: Defining moment
24: Answers n Ever After
25: Epilogue
A/N: Book 2 Summary

3: Awkward ride

286K 6.3K 907
By RK_Anne

The drive to his pack house was beyond awkward. It didn’t help that I refused to shift and run with him. 

The short drive was spent in silence, giving me plenty of opportunity to look around and find a way out of here. Or so I thought.

About a mile away from the ‘supposed’ turn off I could see the lining of small cameras placed in the trees, once you got to the main turn off there was an actual guard posted up, manning the steel gate.

From there it was about five miles until you came upon a large brick house. The red bricks faded by sun and weather but seemed to give off an inviting feel to it. Warm and cozy even….if you weren’t there as a prisoner.

Which at the moment, I felt very much like one.

The large SUV that we rode in was seated like a square. I had Alpha Daniels to my right, near the door, and his beta Devin on my left, near the window. In front of me were the three men that blocked my exit back at the pub.

I had no way of skipping out with them all eyeing my every movement.

During the beginning of the drive I had shifted in my seat, they were warm and cushiony, and practically begging for me to sink further in and take a nap, so naturally I tried.

Bad idea.

As soon as I nestled in, I had three pairs of hands gripping my arms, pulling me up and searching the seats.

“I was just getting comfortable, you assholes! You really think I would do something to the car while I’m in it?”

Glaring at the three men while doing my best to push all three off. I was able to get two off without trouble when I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

“Touch her again, and I will kill you.”

Though said completely calm the Alphas’ words help promise and rage.

What was with him? I may not have known pack life but I’d heard enough to know that you don’t fuck with a pack, especially with the Alpha right there, and get away with it. My little stunt at the pub, alone, should have been enough to ensure my immediate death.

Yet here he was, again, sticking up for me. It was weird.

Yet not as weird as having to sit in his lap for the remainder of the drive. I did my best to not move, I could feel his arousal poking into the curve of my ass. As if sensing my discomfort he lifted me and shifted himself without the others noticing.

Once I was back in my pervious spot in his lap, he looked at me with a small smile playing at his lips while his eyes burned into mine. Lust was the only emotion flickering in them and in that moment it hit me.

He just wanted me for sex.

Rage filled me at the thought. I was just a play thing to him, something he could dominate and use and when he was done, who knows, what he would allow to happen to me. I was after all disposable, a rogue that no one would care to ask questions about.

Thankfully we pulled into the mile long stretch just as visions of ripping his throat out came to mind. Looking everywhere but at him, I took in all my surroundings.

Once the car was parked the three men were the first to get out, followed by Devin. Just as I was about to get up, Alpha Daniels pulled me back.

“I’ll be watching, but if anyone harms or is not respectful to you, you are to tell me at once. Understand?”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Yea…sure thing dick. I’ll be sure to tell you if anyone messes with your momentary piece of ass. I thought to myself. Thankfully my reply was less pointed.

“I can take care of myself.”

“I mean it. Stick close to me.”

With that he lifted me and easily maneuvered out of the car. Setting me down, I turned and went to the boot of the large SUV. Reaching for the handle, when his hand stopped me.

“Leave it. I’ll have one of my men bring them in and get your things settled in a room.”

Giving me a smile that I immediately wanted to slap off. No way in Hell was I staying here. He could kill me or cut me lose. Those were the only options this mother was getting.

“I’ll take my own things. I don’t like others touching my stuff….or me.”

I sneered, pulling my hand from his grasp.

“It’s not like anyone here would want your filthy shit anyway. Goddess only knows what diseases you rogues have.”

A voice spat as a tall, slim, big busted blonde came into view. Before I could even say anything, Alpha Daniels stepped in front of me. Good thinking. I was a second away from kicking her ass.

“First and last warning, Jasmine. You will not speak to her that way again.”

Doing my best to ignore the tightening of my stomach as his growl echoed through the surrounding forest, I looked out from behind him just in time to see a cute, short, petite red head making her way over to us.

“Ignore her, she has a stiletto permanently lodged up her ass.”

She giggled as she made her way towards me. Eyeing the Alpha she looked to be asking permission for something. With a curt nod he stepped out of the way.

“Hey, I’m Cordy. Devin’s mate...so you’re the trouble John was telling us about.”

I wasn’t sure if it was meant to be an insult but the way her eyes danced with humor and the shaking of her head told me it wasn’t. Her next words confirmed it.

“Ignore him too, he’s just pissed Alpha Ryker won’t let him fight. Ya know, because he’s so small and all.”

This had her out and out laughing. She nearly doubled over, holding her sides, as the chuckles continued.

“He’s still growing! Unlike some little pests. Not much can be done about those like you.”

Blondie sneered, looking down her nose at the friendly girl.

Another growl was heard but this time it wasn’t from the Alpha. His beta walked around from the other side of the car and right up to Cordy, kissing the top of her head as he glared at the bimbo.

“Watch it, Jasmine. You’re already on his shit list, do not get on mine. Talk to my mate like that again and, female or not, I will put you in your place.”

“I’ll grab your things…if that is ok with you?”

Cordy asked, trying to ease some of the tension around us, but looking like she would be more than happy to help, proud even if I accepted her offer. Eyeing her I shook my head.

“No thank you. I’ll manage,”

Guilt quickly filled me from the hurt look in her eyes.

“Silicone is right. My bags aren’t the cleanest, I’d feel bad if you got your nice dress dirty on my account.”

Giving her my best smile as I heard the huff of the bimbo as she walked away, mutter to herself. This only made Cordy crack up again.

God, how can one person be so happy? I thought as she turned to the beta.

“Silicone!....Oh Goddess, that was great!....Wasn’t that great, babe?”

He simply looked at her with awe and chuckled. Wow, she had him whipped. I got the feeling he’d do anything for her, just by the way he was staring at her.

Sticking out my hand, I cleared my throat to get her attention.

“Dallas.”

“Oh, I like that! But…you’re not American?”

Cocking her head to the side, she looked at me expectantly.

“No. I’m not.”

I could tell she wanted more details but it was none of her business, no matter how friendly she was, I wasn’t about to start trying to make friends. She didn’t need my life’s story.

“I’ll take your bags and I’ll help you get settled in.”

Alpha spoke, amusement clear in his tone but he didn’t say anything as he opened the boot and gathered my things.

Trying to calm myself, I closed my eyes and counted to ten. I wasn’t even to three when his hand intertwined with mine, pulling me up the path to the door.

Walking in, he didn’t give me a chance to stop and look around. Instead he led me straight past the large group that was staring at us with wide eyes, and up the stairs. Stopping at the last door in the hall. As soon as I was inside I knew exactly where I was.

His bedroom.

“I’m not staying, so there is no need to unzip that.”

I was thankful for the coldness in my voice. Especially since everything about this extra-large room just screamed for me to stay, to get comfortable, and never leave it. The icy blue walls were covered with different sized black and white photos.

A massive bed on one side, the blue and silver duvet dangled over the sides as the many throw pillows threaten to eat up half the bed, as a large built in bookshelf sat opposite it. A huge flatscreen on one shelf, hundreds of books lining the others.

There were small side tables on each end of the bed with cute little metal lamps, a small dark blue wicker hamper in the corner near a door, I assume led to a bathroom, just on my left. On my right a set of double doors, probably the closet.

But what really held the attention of the room were the French doors leading out to a balcony. The long silver drapes looked to be made of silk as they shined in the evening light, giving the room a warm glow and sense of hominess.

My intake of the room was interrupted as Alpha spoke.

“You are not going anywhere. Get comfortable.”

So stoic. It was like talking to a fucking caveman. I half expected him to beat his chest. Yet, I knew without a doubt that I wouldn’t be able to leave, I wouldn’t make it one foot out of this house if he didn’t want me to.

“Fine.”

Huffing I walked over and grabbed my things. Looking at me with confusion, he raised his eyebrow.

“Find me another room. I will not be staying in this one.”

Anger passed in his eyes before they turned black, his body slightly shaking.

“And what is wrong with this room, may I ask?”

The clenching of his jaw should have scared me but instead I felt that odd tingle of my skin, like at the pub, and tightening of my lower stomach muscles.

“I will not be staying in your room, Alpha. I’m sure there are many who would love to share your bed…but I am not one of them.”

The distaste for the situation was clear in my voice as I picked up my bag, ready to exit his room.

“Share my bed?”

He whispered to himself as he thought about what I just said. Realization hit him and he glared at me, his top lip trembled with disgust.

“Is that why you think you are here?”

“It’s pretty fucking obvious, isn’t it? Why else would you bring a female rogue back? What? Can’t get your kicks from one of the bimbo’s round here?”

I spit at him, though something inside me was telling me to drop to my knees, apologize and beg for forgiveness. Even if it meant spreading my legs, I needed to have his forgiveness.

Pushing the thoughts away, I held my ground. No man or wolf would ever use me like that. Not again.

With four large steps, he had me pinned up against the door. Lifting me from my thighs as he wrapped my legs around his waist, one hand under my butt as the other ranked through my hair, he lowered his lips to mine.

I expected something rough and demanding, yet his kiss was soft and caressing. Moving against my lips in a slow, almost sweet way that nearly had my toes curling and my womb clenching with need. As swiftly as he began, he was finished.

Still holding me, he pulled back and stared at me. Too many emotions playing in his eyes to see them all, I focused on the one that showed the most.

Hurt.

“That is not the reason you are here. I meant what I said earlier, no one will harm you that includes me. I would never take a woman unwillingly, especially if that woman is you.”

I looked at him for the first time, really looked at him, and saw a truthful man. He wouldn’t force himself on me or allow others to try. But, of course with me being well….me, I had to open my mouth.

“Maybe not….but apparently you can’t keep your lips to yourself.”

Unfortunately, that didn’t come out the way I had hoped it would. Instead of sounding angry or annoyed, it came out as teasing and playful. To top it off, the smirk that now graced his features told me he was enjoying my reply, and perhaps planning on kissing me again.

“Don’t worry, Dallas, I want your heart more than I want your body.”

Just as I was about to ask him what the hell that meant, there was a knock at the door.

“Dinner’s ready!”

*Pic of Devin on the side, James Lafferty*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 128K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...
65 3 33
Would you sacrifice love to stay alive? Nyah's wolf has been bound by dark magic. Defenceless and terrified she finds sanctuary on the run, but choos...
52K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
61.4K 4.4K 43
"Dad's gone," my cousin's voice was barely above a whisper. "You must come home for the Evaluations," she uttered and the phone line went dead. *****...