Loki's Daughter

By can_i_just_not

Read and find out more! Loki's punishment is that his daughter is to be banished to live on earth. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

1.2K 45 16
By can_i_just_not

Chapter 23

Okay so to those who voted thanks! I really wish more readers would comments and get involved when I do things like that but that's okay. So well two won by one vote. The votes were as follows,

Wall 1—0

Wall 2—2

Wall 3—1

Wall 4—1

To TotallyPriceless and AgentRay13 I do plan on using those ideas for something so don't worry they will come up again. And to IHateSchool33 I know the feeling, I fangirl every time something Supernatural comes up to!

What do yah think about me going through and answering and questions and comments before each chapter? I would really like to do something that would get more of my readers commenting on my stories, I love to go through and read comments, my Magnus stories seem to get a lot of comments and they are complete rubbish if you ask me, so I have no idea why. Anyways here's the new update hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up early the next day and checked the paint on my wall. It took forever but it last night but it looked amazing now that it was done. 

I had woken up late and it was time for lunch so I went and made me a sandwich to take to the lab. My calculations were done and I had finally gotten them right! I went to work on the finishing touches for my suit. It didn't take me long and when I was done I had absolutely nothing to do, Dad and Tony were gone out for some Bro time, as Tony called it and I was stuck here by myself. A grin not unlike my father's made its way onto my face. My mind began to bombard me with ideas, so I left the lab to get as much done as I could before they made it back home.

The first thing on my agenda was to change all of Tony's coffee with dirt, low I know but fun none the less. The beauty of this one was Tony had an automated machine that did the whole coffee making process so he wouldn't notice anything add until it was too late. Next prank was directed at Tony again, this time I hid all of his clothes in the trunk of his many cars in the basement car garage.

After that I started on Dad. First I broke into his room and took his staff, placing it in Tony's office. After that I put bleach in his shampoo and bright red color dye in his conditioner. Over his door I placed a pink paint bucket I had left over from my painting. Going back to Tony I painted a Tony wearing a weird dress/ Ironman thing, that I found on the internet on both sides of his doors to his room, bathroom, and closet. 

When I was done I put away everything and got all the paint cleaned off me. Then I hacked into Jarvis and cleared any footage and knowledge of what I spent the day doing. Looking at the time I decide to order Chinese food and start a Supernatural marathon.

Several of those little Chinese food buckets, and Supernatural episodes later Jarvis announces the return of the Idjits just before they walk into the livingroom.

"Hey kid have a good day?" Tony asks setting down a couple bags onto the floor beside the couch.

"Yeah it was pretty interesting how about yours?" I reply with a sly smirk.

Dad set down his bags then went into the kitchen I could hear him rummaging around in there, making tea probably.

"Well your dad and I went and visited the set of a couple movies, then we went to where my company science building is over here. I showed him a lot of the new projects I have going on, why do you have that grin on you face..." Tony ended looking scared.

"No reason, anyways I'm beat so I'm going to get to bed, night guys," I say before getting up and hurrying to my room. I lock my door behind me and go to my computers looking at my emails there was a message from a couple hours ago from Bones. It was labeled urgent...Opps. I open it up and the only thing it said was,

Important case, if can come back, can't relay information without risk of it leaking.

—Bones

"Looks like I'm testing flying my suit sooner than I thought," I mutter to myself.

I go to my windows and open one, getting down to the lab was going to be tricky without being seen. I grab these weird sucky things that Nat uses to climb buildings with and start descending to the ground. From there I slowly make my way to the entrance to the underground garage. Once inside I enter the elevator shaft and climb down till I get to the lab. Slowly I open the door and look to see if anyone was inside. Seeing no one there I open it wider so I could slip inside. I hurry to my suit and power it up. Getting in it excitement shot through me, I couldn't believe it, I was about to fly across the United States! I open the doors that would let me out, then take off as fast as I could, muting the coms so no one would bother me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so what do you guys think about the pics I add into the story? Like It? Don't? Sorry for the short update but I am also working on some stuff for my Magnus series so couldn't be helped. Love yah! Please don't hesitate to comment your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 20
The norns saw what happened during Loki's life until the day he died. They decided to give him a second chance.
460K 19.4K 35
The demigod/weirdo Loki has repented. The Avengers decided to give him a chance to learn about the human world, but Thor and Steve are going to need...
54.2K 1.1K 42
OPPOSITES ATTRACT, at least that's what most people say. Loki Laufeyson was born with ice powers, and you were born with fire powers. Loki is sent t...
30.2K 898 34
when Hela was a child Loki cared for so much, even taught her his tricks, and all about magic, like Frigga his mother taught him... everything went g...