New Beginnings (ErenxReader)

By AngelDragon428

My first fanfic/romance story! I'm sorry if this sucks! (y/n) (l/n) lives in New York City in a very nice apa... More

Before We Start!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A Sincere Thank You
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Q&A Responses!
Chapter 20 (Final)
Thank You & Feedback

Chapter 8

1.1K 31 34
By AngelDragon428

(A/N): Hello! Just before you start, I published a little author notes and updates "book" so you guys will know what's going on! Feel free to ask any questions or make requests! Okay, on with the story!
_______________________________
Eren's POV
Mason, (y/n)'s now ex-boyfriend, had just walked into her hospital room. I felt a deep anger and hatred towards him for breaking (y/n)'s heart. It pissed me off to no end. The worst part is, he didn't even looked all that worried about her! I stood up from her bedside and stared directly at Mason.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growled.

"I'm here to check on (y/n) idiot." Mason whispered back. It seemed like he cared a little about her. He didn't want to wake her. I left her side and took Mason right outside her room. This was my time to tell him what I thought.

"Did you know how much you hurt (y/n)?" I hissed. He looked rather surprised.

"What do you mean? She's tough! She wouldn't care if I left her." He argued.

"She would! (Y/n) was sobbing after you walked out of her apartment! She was crying for quite some time after you left!"

"Bull! She never cries! She's gotta tough spirit and doesn't get upset over crap like this!" We both began to raise our voice, but fortunately a nurse told us to quiet down. We did and sat in the chairs by (y/n)'s room in silence. There was a dark aura surrounding around us. Who knows how long we sat next to each other absolutely hating our guts. I couldn't stand it any more and went into (y/n)'s and took my place by her side holding her hand. She was still sleeping peacefully. I hope she isn't in a lot of pain... From what I could see, she scraped her arms as face, she broke her leg, and have a couple cuts along her neck. Her breathing was slightly shallow, but her heart rate was normal. I was just glad to know that she was going to make it. I began to feel tired and placed my head next to her right leg. My eyes grew heavy as I realized it was almost one in the morning. The world grew darker as I fell asleep holding (y/n)'s hand.
_______________________________
Your POV
I slowly woke up, barely lifting my left arm to rub my eyes. My arms were incredibly sore and stung slightly on the scrapes and scratches. I heard a heart monitor attached to me and felt something on my right. I sleepily looked down and was quite surprised to see what I did. I saw Eren sound asleep with his hand in mine. My cheeks became warm as I thought how long he's been here. I looked around the hospital room. It was rather small and it only had one large window. There was only one bed, so I had the room all to myself. There was a small table to my right in the corner of the room and a bunch of chairs scattered.

I glanced down at my body. My right arm had a few bandages wrapped around it lightly covered with blood. My left leg was completely numb as well as my hip. My leg was also in an extremely thick cast. I looked at a clock on the wall: 4:30am. Well, yesterday and this morning were officially the worst days ever. I shifted me position in the bed as much as I could trying to not wake up Eren. I was unsuccessful... He stirred slightly and rubbed his eyes with his free hand. Once they were open, I saw his stunning turquoise eyes, sleepy, but beautiful. His eyes were then filled with joy to see me awake.

"Y-You're up!" He nearly squealed like a little girl. I saw a small tear form in his left eye. "I was so worried!"

"Really?" My voice was hoarse and rough. My throat was killing me. Probably from my massive cuss fest yesterday.

"Yeah, extremely." Eren seemed worried under his joyful smile. I felt my cheeks grow warm and I saw him chuckle.

"What?"

"You're-" He stopped what he was saying as if he would get in trouble for saying or something.

"What?" I pleaded.

"Y-You're so cute when you're blushing." He almost instantly turned red, making me giggle.

"Well, you are too." I whispered. My whisper was a lot louder than trying to talk with no voice. Eren's bush turned into a dark red. Was he embarrassed or something to talk to me? I giggled a little more before I heard the door open. I couldn't really see who was coming in.

"Eren?" I asked.

"Yeah (y/n)?" He kindly replied.

"Who's coming in?" He turned around and looked at the door. I felt a completely different atmosphere in the room. It went from happiness to outrage. "Who is it Eren?" I tried to speak but my voice was clearly gone. I squeezed his had to get his attention. He turned around and looked at me.

"It's Mason." He irritatedly spoke. "You wanna see him?" I didn't know what to say. Do I say yes and piss off Eren, or do I say no and potentially piss off Mason... The real question is who should I anger?

"Umm..." I mumbled to myself. Since my reply didn't come quickly, Mason just entered the room and ran to my left side. He took my left hand and looked at me as if he was worried. I honestly didn't believe that he was being sincere. I think there was something he wanted... But what?

"I was so worried!" He worriedly spoke. It sounded to genuine to be true... I was a little hesitant.

"You were?"

"Of course babe." Did he just call me... Babe? After we broke up? What's wrong with him? People don't do that... Unless...

"I thought you to were over?" I heard Eren growl. He was extremely pissed off. I didn't even know that he could get this angry. He squeezed my hand tightly in a protective manner. I squeezed back.

"We were. But I wanna ask her something, if you don't mind Jaeger..." Mason moved his head, making a clear suggestion for Eren to leave. Eren gently squeezed my hand again and left the room to wait outside. I watched him march out quickly and turned to face Mason.

"What do you want?" I softly asked.

"I was acting rash the other day." He confessed. "I was not myself and I should've trusted you when you said you went to the park alone. I'm sorry." I honestly didn't expect that out of him. He's really headstrong and doesn't really believe he should apologize for anything.

"Apology accepted." I whispered.

"Good. Now, what I really wanted to ask," oh God he's seriously gonna ask... "will you be my girlfriend once more?" I looked down at my cast, refusing to make eye contact with him.

"Can I ask something back real quick?"

"Anything."

"Why?" There was a strong silence in the room as I waited for a response.
_______________________________
Eren's POV
I sat in the closest chair near (y/n)'s hospital room listening in on her and Mason's conversation. I couldn't help it! I wanted to know what's going on! Plus I wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to do anything weird to her. She's been through a lot and probably doesn't really want him there, so I felt like I was on stand by.

"Can I ask something real quick?" I heard (y/n) speak.

"Anything." I heard Mason say with fake concern.

"Why?" After (y/n) spoke that one word, silence filled the air. It was thick, yet weak and waiting to be broken. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for an answer as well. He didn't respond, at least I couldn't hear him say anything. After a little more silence, I heard him whisper something to her that I can barely make out.

"I... Don't want to be alone." He whispered. In my opinion, he sounded hesitant like he didn't mean what he was saying.

"I'm sorry Mason," I heard (y/n)'s broken voice, "but you made your decision and cut things off. It's not that easy to break things off and then get back together. It takes time to heal from a breakup. It something you need to do and something I need to do. I don't think going into a relationship would be the best thing for us. However, that doesn't mean we don't ever see each other. We can still be friends, just not... You know."

"I... I understand." Mason didn't sound all that upset or anything. His voice sounded fake.

"I'm glad you do." She whispered. I felt really bad for (y/n)... She sounded so hurt, not physically, but emotionally. My heart broke a little hearing her.

As I sat listening in to their conversation, I heard some running coming towards me. I turned to look down the hall and see Levi... What was he here for? To see (y/n)? Were they close or something? I thought they were just neighbors. He got up to me, but kept running past me and quickly went into a different room. I was confused. What was going on? I got up from my chair and walked down to the hospital room two doors down from (y/n)'s. I saw something that I'd never thought I'd see:

Levi was holding the hand of an unconscious Petra... And he was crying...
_______________________________
(A/N): Viola! Sorry, this was kinda rushed and I didn't know what to do. Any ideas? 😆 What do you think is wrong with Petra?

Also, school is starting tomorrow for me, so the updates might be a little slower. Sorry! 😓

Stay awesome!
-AngelDragon428

(P.S. If you didn't read the first author's note, I published a little book that will have notes, updates and questions for you guys! Feel free to ask any in the book!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 41
•MODERN AU. PAST LIVES. NOT A SMUT. Only hints of smut. Contains spoilers for all of the anime so make sure you're all caught up! •Coverart always ma...
Sugar By ruf1n4

Short Story

63.9K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...
6.4K 229 22
When Jean first meets (Y/n) under not so good circumstances he didn't really like her leading to him treating her harshly. As time goes on and they s...
2.8K 111 17
This story is a Levi x Erwin fanfic that starts out as Levi x Eren. Someone's heart will be broken. Who will be the one to mend it ? Will he find out...