Pregnant In High School

By naomiealexis

This is girl name Naomie(16 years old) and her boyfriend(17 years old) named Matthew. who decided that there... More

At The Doctor office; and after
The Next Day
pregnant in high school.... chapter 4
Baby Names
SIX WEEKS LATER
Not A chapter
A girl
Family Barbeques... and boy trouble
The Next Day
LATER THAT DAY
6 Months Pregnant
~BABY SHOWER~
The next morning
THE BABY IS COMING
3 1/2 weeks later
1 month later
Not A Chapter
Pregnant In High School....
Moving in together
Graduation day
pregnant in high school...
Author's note
Authors note

Pregnant In High School

851 5 2
By naomiealexis

Chapter 1 :

while i was  walking home from school i thaught to myself , what if i was pregnant?? So i got home and i took a shower. And when i got out the shower, I saw a miss call on my phone and it said Matthew. So i put  on a purple lace underwear and i had put on the same color bra to match it and i put on my jersey and a charcoal looking cargoes. I went down stairs and i call matt( for short ).

Matt: hello . He answered in a deep voice.

Me: Hey babe whats up? Whats on your mind?

Matt: he replied' i just have alot on my mind

Me: like what

Matt: i think that u might be pregnant.

Me: i think i am too cause i have not gotten my Period .

Matt: how late are you? He asked.

Me:  A month and two weeks

Matt: Damn babe that allot of days.

Me: I know it is but i don't know what to do.

Matt: well i am going to the pharmacy and i am going to buy a few pregnancy tests.

Me: Thanks. Any try not to be seen by anyone u know, cayse they are gonna start talking at school.

Soo.........

i waited till matt got  here.

Matt:  Im here

Me: okay im coming downstairs.

............

Matt: Hi. Let get this over with

Me: so i tooked in total 10 tests.

Matt: so what are the results babe?

Me: i didnt say anything

Matt: babe what is wrong?

Me: .............

Matt: babe open the door please

Me: IM PREGNANT

Matt: ohh my gosh that great babe.

MeNOOO THATS NOT , I DONT WANT TO BE A MOTHER AT 16.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 -  * weeks later*

I decide to tell my mom that i was prrgnant. I didnt tell her face to face. Soo i wrote her letter. And i thaught i was gonna get in really big trouble but she was really considering. She had offer for Matt to stay at the house if  he a got job.

And she started  talking to saying that i have to start going to the doctors to make sure that u are healthly.

~ so it was 9:30 am and i felt something coming up my throat so i ran to the bathroom and started puking and when i was done i brushed my teeth and took a  shower. After I got dressed i had on a black and yellow shirt and ripped jeans and the lebron's  And i went downstairs and ate breakfast. My mom was ready to go so i got into the car and headed out.

In the car ride, it was a awkard silence because my mom was still mad at me for getting pregnant at such a young age. But to cut the tension i told my mom that i love her so much. she replied i love u too baby.

When i arrived at school, i got out of the car and my mother remind me that my doctors appiontment was @ 3. I replied to my mom" Matt will take me".

Soo... I spotted matt by his blue camero flirting with some girl with blonde hair and i was a bit jealous because she was a camo skin bodycon dress that were so short that i could see her ass cheeks.

I didnt let my hormones take over and i just made my way to my locker and to where i found by best friend Lexie standing there.

Lexie: hey chica

Me: whats up boo

Lexie: nun much just in a a bad mood

Me: y ????

Lexie: jake problem( her boo thang)

Me: ohh lord but dont wrry bout that

Lexie: im not

Me: soo i have to tell u something

Lexie: what is it ???

Me: dont hate me but "im pregnant"

Lexie: WHAT

Me: yes but dont be mad

Lexie: sweetie im not mad, imma stand by u till the end.

Me: thankx

~ At the end of the day i met up with matt so that we can go to the doctors office and i ask lexie to come with me for more moral support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 21.3K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
113K 10.6K 30
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
660K 31.5K 82
Sana was eighteen when she had been properly introduced for the first time to Daanish Ahmed Ali, 22 years. And she developed an instant girly crush o...
9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...