Pregnant In High School

Chapter 1 :

while i was  walking home from school i thaught to myself , what if i was pregnant?? So i got home and i took a shower. And when i got out the shower, I saw a miss call on my phone and it said Matthew. So i put  on a purple lace underwear and i had put on the same color bra to match it and i put on my jersey and a charcoal looking cargoes. I went down stairs and i call matt( for short ).

Matt: hello . He answered in a deep voice.

Me: Hey babe whats up? Whats on your mind?

Matt: he replied' i just have alot on my mind

Me: like what

Matt: i think that u might be pregnant.

Me: i think i am too cause i have not gotten my Period .

Matt: how late are you? He asked.

Me:  A month and two weeks

Matt: Damn babe that allot of days.

Me: I know it is but i don't know what to do.

Matt: well i am going to the pharmacy and i am going to buy a few pregnancy tests.

Me: Thanks. Any try not to be seen by anyone u know, cayse they are gonna start talking at school.

Soo.........

i waited till matt got  here.

Matt:  Im here

Me: okay im coming downstairs.

............

Matt: Hi. Let get this over with

Me: so i tooked in total 10 tests.

Matt: so what are the results babe?

Me: i didnt say anything

Matt: babe what is wrong?

Me: .............

Matt: babe open the door please

Me: IM PREGNANT

Matt: ohh my gosh that great babe.

MeNOOO THATS NOT , I DONT WANT TO BE A MOTHER AT 16.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 -  * weeks later*

I decide to tell my mom that i was prrgnant. I didnt tell her face to face. Soo i wrote her letter. And i thaught i was gonna get in really big trouble but she was really considering. She had offer for Matt to stay at the house if  he a got job.

And she started  talking to saying that i have to start going to the doctors to make sure that u are healthly.

~ so it was 9:30 am and i felt something coming up my throat so i ran to the bathroom and started puking and when i was done i brushed my teeth and took a  shower. After I got dressed i had on a black and yellow shirt and ripped jeans and the lebron's  And i went downstairs and ate breakfast. My mom was ready to go so i got into the car and headed out.

In the car ride, it was a awkard silence because my mom was still mad at me for getting pregnant at such a young age. But to cut the tension i told my mom that i love her so much. she replied i love u too baby.

When i arrived at school, i got out of the car and my mother remind me that my doctors appiontment was @ 3. I replied to my mom" Matt will take me".

Soo... I spotted matt by his blue camero flirting with some girl with blonde hair and i was a bit jealous because she was a camo skin bodycon dress that were so short that i could see her ass cheeks.

I didnt let my hormones take over and i just made my way to my locker and to where i found by best friend Lexie standing there.

Lexie: hey chica

Me: whats up boo

Lexie: nun much just in a a bad mood

Me: y ????

Lexie: jake problem( her boo thang)

Me: ohh lord but dont wrry bout that

Lexie: im not

Me: soo i have to tell u something

Lexie: what is it ???

Me: dont hate me but "im pregnant"

Lexie: WHAT

Me: yes but dont be mad

Lexie: sweetie im not mad, imma stand by u till the end.

Me: thankx

~ At the end of the day i met up with matt so that we can go to the doctors office and i ask lexie to come with me for more moral support.