Bloody Hell! (Dramione FanFic...

By Dramione_97

Hermione snogging a book? Draco flexing his muscles in the mirror while singing 'Sexy and I Know It'? AND SEV... More

Chapter 1: The Beaver and the Ferret
Chapter 2: Nananananananananananananananana BATMAN - I mean SNAPEMAN!!!!
Chapter 3: Wanna get high?????
Chapter 4: Snape's Hot 4 Hermione ;)
Chapter 6: I'm sexy and I know it!
Authors Note :):) -Hey My Peeps :):)
Authors Note ;) You Know You Wanna Read Me....
Chapter 7 part 1: Señor Dunngo Le Bunngo and Hair Full of Embers
Chapter 7 part 2: Optical Illusions and Face-plants (Final chapter)
Authors Note: I'M BACK BABY!!!!! ;)
Random Chapter 1: THE ULTIMATE DARE-A-THON!!!
Random Chapter 2: The Adventures of Snapeman
Random Chapter 3: Ahhhhh...Unagi! (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Parody)
Random Chapter 4 part 1: RAINBOWS, FRUIT ASSASSINS, CHOCOLATE AND HARRY!!!! ;)
Random Chapter 4 part 2: GLITTERING MUSHROOMS, SNAPEVADERS & HARRY

Chapter 5: A Shaving and a Birthday

17.4K 429 414
By Dramione_97

Chapter 5: A Shaving and a Birthday

A/N: Hey guys, I’m back with another chapter YAY!!!! Well here is Chapter 5: A Shaving and a Birthday.

Disclaimer: Me not own da Harry Potter. Me normal girl….

Saturday 19th September 1998

Hermione’s POV

Urghh… I don’t want to get out of bed; it’s so warm and snug and-WAIT! It’s my birthday…meh. I’m going back to sleep. BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. Can my stupid alarm clock just shut up!!! I think I am going to hex it to oblivion…mmmmmm I think that’s what I’m going to do. “Bombarda,” I said while pointing my wand to the alarm clock. BAM! I covered my eyes so I could avert the smoke and the rubble going into my eyes. “Damn woman, you could have just put a silencing charm on it,” the portrait of Godric Gryffindor said as he covered his ears form the blast. “Sorry, sir,” I said.

Normal POV

Hermione, finally, got out of bed and went to her closet to get dressed. It was a Saturday so there were no classes (Hermione frowned at that) and the students didn’t have to wear their uniforms. Since it was her birthday, Hermione thought it would be good if she wore something that would be special for her birthday.

Hermione came out of her bedroom looking like a goddess. She wore a white floral dress which had a floral pattern at the top and the bottom and came after her mid thighs in length. The dress hugged her figure from the top and flowed at the bottom. Her hair was straightened and pulled pack into a high pony tail. Her makeup looked very natural and illuminated her features. It’s only 7:30 am so I don’t expect anyone to be awake this early on a Saturday Hermione thought as she put on her ballet flats and walked out of the Heads Common Room.

She walked into the Great Hall and only spotted 3 Hufflepuffs, 2 Ravenclaws and 6 Slytherins at their tables. Where are all the Gryffindors? Hermione thought. She noticed that everybody in the Great Hall was looking at her. Some of the boys even wolf-whistled at her. She felt a blush creeping upon her face as she sat down and started eating breakfast. She looked around the Great Hall and saw a pair of steel grey eyes looking right back her; his mouth was agape. Hermione smirked and wrote something on a piece of paper before throwing it at his head. “Owww,” he mumbled as he went to pick up the piece of paper.

You better close your mouth; you don’t want to catch flies do you?-HG It read. He narrowed his eyes at her. She just smiled innocently and winked at him. Everything was silent until she heard something. It sounded like…singing. The singing drew closer to the Great Hall.

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Hermione, (the entire Gryffindor house and some people from the other houses had entered the Great Hall)

Happy Birthday to you.

Hermione saw Ron, Dean, Seamus and Neville pushing a HUGE birthday cake in front of them. Clearly, it had someone inside it because it was taller than a person. Everyone gaped at Hermione’s appearance. “Happy Birthday, babe. WOW Hermione you look so awesome,” Dracoina said as she hugged Hermione. “Yeah I agree with Dracoina, Mione you look so beautiful,” Ginny said as she hugged Hermione. Hermione’s face was deep scarlet “Thanks guys,” she said timidly. “You didn’t have to do this for me. My birthday isn’t that big of a deal,” she said.

“Of course it’s a big deal, Mione. You turned 19 today, so we are going to celebrate with this cake,” Ginny said as she pointed to the life-sized cake behind her. The top of the cake suddenly flew open and out came Harry wearing a tuxedo. He started to sing, with his eyes closed.

“Happy Birthday to you,

You’re 102,

You smell like a hippogriff,

And you look like one too,” He sang. When he finished he opened his eyes and saw Hermione smiling at him. His eyes went wide when he saw Hermione’s appearance. “Hermione…you don’t look like a 102 year old hippogriff; you look beautiful!! Even more beautiful than a Chocolate Frog, I might add,” he jumped out of the cake and run up to Hermione, giving her a bone-crushing hug.

“Err…thanks Harry…I think,” she said with confusion written all over her face. Everybody had given her happy birthday wishes and compliments on her appearance. Seamus was the last person to give Hermione a birthday wish. “Hermioneeeee Happy Birthday, darl.” he gave her a massive hug, lifted her from the ground and spun her around. She didn’t even notice that her dress had drifted up and her dark purple underwear was showing. “THANKS SEAMUS BUT CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!” she screamed. He put her down and she pulled her dress down.

“Nice underwear, Granger; mind if I get in it?” said a smirking Blaise Zabini, who was sitting at the Slytherin table. He walked up to Hermione. Hermione glared at him. “Piss off, Zabini,”she said.

He put up his hands up in defeat and said “No need to get touchy, Granger. Anyway I wanted to say Happy Birthday.” Hermione looked at him as if he had grown two heads. “I thought you hate mud- people like me,” she said, trying to avoid the word ‘mud-blood’. He shrugged “Granger, the war is over. Voldemort is dead. Besides, I didn’t really believe that purebloods are better than muggle-borns shit,” he said.

“Well thanks, Zabini,” Hermione said. He gave her a wink before walking over to the seething looking Slytherins. Who would have thought? The vain and arrogant Blaise Zabini wishing me a Happy Birthday Hermione chuckled. Hermione had gotten so many birthday presents; Ron gave her Bertie Botts beans, Ginny gave her a makeup and some jewellery and Dracoina gave her the new addition of Hogwarts: A History and a new pair of ballet flats and many people gave her more books and sweets.

“Now saving the best till last. I’ll be right back,” Harry said while running out of the Great Hall. Uh-oh, what’s that boy got installed for me Hermione thought nervously. He came back holding something behind his back.

“Okeydokey, firstly Happy Birthday Hermione. I did this for you,” Harry gave her a picture. Hermione looked confused before taking the picture out of his hands. She burst out laughing. The picture was of Snape sleeping…and holding a pink unicorn in his hands and a sign that said ‘Happy Birthday Hermione’. His greasy hair was died blue and had a green bow in it. But that wasn’t the only reason why Hermione laughed; Harry had shaved Snape’s hair straight down the middle. By now, everyone in the Great Hall had gathered around the photo. Everybody, from all houses, were laughing so hard that they were about to wet their pants.

“Okay now your second birthday present,” Harry said while taking something out behind his back. It was Mrs Norris. Harry had died her fur blue and shaved the sentence ‘Happy Birthday Hermione’ on her back. He also shaved every part of her body except for her paws, tail and head. “Poor Mrs Norris. Well thankyou Harry it’s the best present that anyone could think of,” Hermione said while hugging Harry. Harry looked pleased with himself “You’re welcome, Mione and just-” Harry was interrupted by a scream.

“POTTER!!!!!!!!!!” yelled a very angry a Filch and Snape.

“The bat and the ghoul are on the move. I REPEAT THE BAT AND THE GHOUL ARE ON THE MOVE!!!!” Harry said while Professor Snape and Filch were chasing him out of the Great Hall “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIONE!” Harry yelled just before being tackled to the ground by Professor Snape and Filch. Harry was sure he was done for until he had thought of an idea. “EAT MY DUST, SNAPEMAN AND GHOULY FILCH!!” Harry yelled while, again, ripping a fart in front of their faces and running away.

“Damn boy, that’s nasty,” said Filch as he was ran off to the lavatory to throw up from all the fumes that Harry released. 

Back in the Head Dorms;

“Thanks guys for helping me put back my presents. This has been the best birthday ever!” Hermione said while holding a huge pile of presents in her hands. Ginny and Dracoina came into the common room with the same amount of presents in their hands as well. “You’re welcome babe.” Dracoina and Ginny said at the same time.

“So, girls, who are you snogging these days?” Hermione said to Dracoina and Ginny. Dracoina said “Ron. Sorry Hermione, I know that you have a history together but I just like him so much.”

“It’s alright. We never even had a real relationship anyways,” Hermione said, waving her hand as if it were nothing. “What about you Ginny? Has Harry given you up for his Chocolate frogs?” laughed Hermione.

“Not yet. He said if I say that Big Bird isn’t real, he’ll go and find a Chocolate Frog hooker on the corner of Hogshead Pub.” Ginny said. Dracoina and Hermione giggled. “What about you, birthday girl?” Dracoina said.

Hermione blushed. “No one in particular,” she said averting their eyes to look at something on the floor. The other girls eyed her suspiciously. “Well I bet you 2 galleons that you can even kiss properly,” Ginny said. Hermione narrowed her eyes at the red-headed girl. “I can too kiss properly,” Hermione exclaimed.

“Prove it,” Dracoina smirked and threw a book at Hermione. “Snog this book properly and we’ll decide if you snog good or not therefore giving you the galleons.”

Hermione thought about this for a while until she agreed. She, openly, started snogging the book. After a couple of minutes, they heard a voice come through the portrait hole. “Whoa, whoa, whoa easy on the tongue, Granger. You don’t want to get a paper cut do you?” Draco smirked as he saw Hermione’s face turn the colour of Ginny’s hair.

“Oh shut up ferret. We were betting that Hermione can’t snog properly and she has to kiss a book to back up her answer,” Ginny said.

He raised his eyebrows. “Oh really… Well I think Granger is one bloody awesome snogger. Oh by the way, Happy Birthday Granger,” Draco winked at Hermione and went upstairs to his room. The three girls stared at him as he left; their mouths wide open in shock. “What the hell did he mean by that?” Dracoina said, looking back at Hermione. “No idea. Now come on, let’s go before Harry finishes the chocolate cake,” Hermione said as she left the common room, still slightly blushing.

Hermione came back to the common after lunch, full of chocolate cake and sweets. I am still really confused Hermione thought. I wonder if Malfoy said that I was a good snogger to drive me crazy or that he really like that kiss. Doesn’t matter anyways, at least I’m 2 galleons richer- Hermione’s thoughts were interrupted by Draco’s voice.

“Oi, Granger, I got a birthday dare for you.” He said smirking. OMIGOSH that smirk is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen she thought. “Well what do you have in mind?” Hermione said looking at Draco.

“I dare you to… dye Snape’s clothes hot pink and everything else in his room that colour.”

“Are you mad?! He’ll kill me,” she protested.

“It’s a birthday dare so you’re going to have to do it,” Draco smirked.

Hermione thought this through. She sighed “Fine I’ll do it. But If I go down, I’m taking you with me,” she said and with that she turned her heel and went down to Professor Snape’s office.

Outside Snape’s Room;

Today was such an exhausting day for Snape. He must have deducted more than 120 points today from each house (well except for the Slytherins). “Stupid Potter!! Who does he think he is releasing a fart on me? I had to take 4 showers today because of his rotten smell!” Professor Snape mumbled bitterly. He entered his room and yelled “ARGHHHH, I’M BLIND!!!” The entire room was the colour of fuchsia pink. No wonder his eyes hurt; the colour was everywhere! On the couch, desks, chairs, bed, closets and the rugs. Hell, even the ceilings and his robes were coloured.

Professor Snape sighed. “Oh, crap.”

(A/N: Sorry about the gaps between the paragraphs)

Vote and Review please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 60.3K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
290K 9.4K 12
!COMPLETED! It all started with the new Weasley product that was designed to imprison its victims in a circle until they either 1) admitted their lov...
119K 2.4K 69
Draco Malfoy's history of poor decision-making continues after the war, when he returns to Hogwarts under strict probation. Bored and restless, he de...