Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader

By Troussy

Some stories of mine for Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader All chars will have a time to shine I don't really... More

Hesitate| Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 1
Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 2
Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 3
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 1
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 2
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 3
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 2
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 3
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 4

Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 1

1.1K 25 0
By Troussy

Troussy: Hello peeps a new story :D And this time it will be Shindou-chan

Shindou: Please, stop calling me like that.

Troussy: Nah, I like it.

Kirino: It's just a joke Shindou.

Shindou: Let's just start the stroy. Have Fun people ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

It was afternoon on a Thursday, school just ended. I was watching the practice of my team from the bench. I'm also a player in the team, but I was a bit tired and sat down since I just recoverd from an injury. Shindou,my best friend and the captain of the team walked to me. "How's your leg doing, (first name)?"he asked. I looked at him and said: "It's okay, I just wanted to rest a bit that's all." He nodded and replied: "Just don't overdo yourself, tell me if something is wrong." I stood up and said: "I know, I know, Come let's go back to the rest of the team." He nodded and gave me his hand saying: "May I help you?" I grabbed his hand and said: "Ofcourse my dear Shindou-chan~" teasing him. He giggeld and walked with me to the others. We arrived at the others and they were all asking why Shindou is letting me take part of practice.

"It's okay, I wanted to play so don't worry about me." I said. Sangoku-san said: "I think you need to rest (first name), you just recovered from your injury." I sighed and said: "Don't worry, I won't play in a match, Shindou demanded me not too...." Shindou putted one hand on my shoulder and said: "It's for your own good (first name). You can play in the finals." I nodded and said: "Then it's a promise, You all have to get to the Finals!" They all smiled and said in harmony: "We'll get to the Finals and win it together." I smiled bright and said: "Come let's continue practice." And we all continued practice. After practice everyone changed their clothes and waited for everyone to be done. "Say, (first name) do you already have someone for the Valentines Ball?" Midori asked. I shook my head and said: "Nope, why are you asking me that?" She answerd: "Just a question." All the boys were listening to our converstation. "Are you going to the ball, (first name)-senpai?" Aoi asked me. "I don't know yet but I might go, even If I have to go alone." I answerd.

Shindou's POV

I was also listing to the girls converstation like everyone else. Kirino stepped up to them and said: "If you want, the team can accompany you, so you can have fun with your friends." She nodded and said: "Yeah, I'll think about it. But thanks for the proposal, Kirino." He smiled to her and she smiled back. Everyone was done changing and we all went to our homes. "Shindou! Wait for me!" Someone said from behind. I turned around and it was (first name). She catched up to me and said: "Shindou, let's walk home together." I nodded and we continued our walk to home. "Say Shindou, can you drop by my home later today?" I smiled and said: "Let's head to your home right away instead." She smiled back and nodded.

As soon as we arrived her home she opened the door and we both walked to the living room. We saw her mother and father with some suitcases. "Ah Shindou-kun, can you help me putting these in the car?" (last name)-san asked me. I nodded and helped him putting them in the car. After we returned inside (first name) asked: "Where are you going?" Her mother answerd: "We are going to celebrate Valentines day together, and you're already the age to stay home alone so that's why we thought about it." I looked at (first name) and she was a bit sad. I asked: "How long are you going to be away?" We will come back over two weeks. So the day after the Final match and Valentine's Ball." (first name) looked at me and said: "Can I have someone over at home for the time being?" Her mother nodded and asked: "Who did you have in mind?" She smiled and said: "Can I have Shindou over?" Her father nodded and said: "If his parents give him permission to stay I don't mind at all, he is a good friend of yours after all." I nodded and said that I'd call my parents. After the call I had permission to stay over for two weeks. "My mother said that I could stay but, I need to get some stuff so I'll leave now and come back later." (first name) gave me a hug and said: "I'll help you get them" she gave both her parents a hug and wished them to have fun. We saw them riding away and she said: "Let's get your stuff." while smiling to me.

(first name)'s POV

After we were back from Shindou's house I made us dinner. I was alone in the kitchen until I felt someone's hands around my waist. I also felt a head on my shoulder. "Shall I help you?" the person said. It was Shindou. "No, you don't have to help me Shindou-chan~" I said teasing again. "If it wasn't you I'd be mad now." he answerd. He stayed in that position for a while until I finished the dinner preparations. He let me go as I putted dinner on table. We both sat down next to each other. "Thank you for the food" Shindou said and started to eat. "Wow, it is really good (first name)" he said. I smiled and said: "Thanks" After we were done with dinner we decided to go upstairs to my music room. Shindou was paralyzed when he saw a huge piano in the middel of the room. I pulled his arm and dragged him behind the piano. "Please play something for me!" I asked. He nodded as he sit down and started to play. (A/N: He started to play his own theme, The video is what he started to play) As soon as he finished I was paralyzed of how nice it was. "Did you like it, (first name)?" I hugged him instead of answering. "I loved it, What is it called?" I said. He answerd: "I named it: Child of Prodigy" he said. I smiled and said: "Come let's go to sleep." I guided Shindou to the guest room that was next to my room. The bed was ready for him. "Here, I'm in my room. If you need something just knock on the door." He nodded and I left to my room.

Shindou's POV

I woke up in the middel of the night. I heard footsteps and saw someone in the door gate. "S-Shindou, I-I'm scared." The person said. I recognized the voice. It was (first name). I walked up to her and asked her: "What are you scared for (first name)?" She was sobbing. "I-I don't know, I just don't feel safe without my parents around." she said. I hugged her and tried to comfort her. "It's okay, I'm here, I'll stay here with you as long as you want to." I said. I let her go as she said: "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I nodded and grabbed her arm. I layed her down on bed and watched over her sitting by her side. I held her hand so she knew that I wouldn't go away. As soon as she fell asleep I gave her a blanket and layed down next to her I was still holding her hand for if she wakes up again she would know that I'd with her.

Time Skip;The next morning

(first name)'s POV

I woke up next to Shindou. I felt him holding my hand. I woke him up slowly so we could go to school. "Shindou, Shindou, come wake up, we have to go to school." I whispered in his ear. I saw his eyes slowly opening. "Goodmorning, (first name). Did you sleep well?" He said. I nodded and said: "Yes, It was nice." He smiled and stood up. "Come, let's get ready for school" he said. I nodded as I walked to the bathroom and showered. After I was done with that, I walked downstairs to make breakfast while Shindou was in the Bathroom. I was almost done when Shindou entered the kitchen. He held me again in the same position as he did yesterday while I prepared dinner. "Say, (first name) do you mind if I hold you like this?" He said while having a more thight grip on my waist. I shook my head. "Good to know." He said. I putted the breakfast on table and we started to eat. After we were done we walked our way to school. Shindou grabbed my hand and started to walk with me holding hands. I looked to him as he was smiling to me. "Come, I see the school. Let's go quickly to the morning practice." I said. He nodded as we runned to the soccer building. We entered the building and saw the rest of the team. "Ah Shindou, (first name) you arrived." Kirino said. "Uhm, why are you holding hands?" Midori said. I realized it and blushed. I totally forgot that we were holding hands. I look at Shindou and he blushed too. "Are you two dating?" Aoi said. "No, No, I-it's not like that." We said in harmony. I let his hand go and grabbed my uniform so I could change for practice.

Midori , Aoi and Akane followed me. "Say (first name)-chan, Are Shin-sama and you dating each other?" Akane asked me. I blushed as I ignored the question continuing changing into my uniform. After I was done and walked back to the others with the girls still following me. "Come on, (first name) if you ignore the question then it's true." Midori said. She grabbed my wrist and turned me around so I'd face her. She smirked to me and I looked away. "I told you we aren't dating, he is my best friend so why do you think that." I said. The boy's were lisiting to our conversation. "And Midori, instead of minding other people's bussiness. Do you already have a date for the ball then?" I said. She nodded as she looked towards Nishiki. I turned around and saw Nishiki scratching his cheek. I turned back to midori as she looked back to me while smirking. I didn't know why she was smirking at me but suddenly I felt someone grabbing my hand. It was Shindou. "We need to start practice, (first name)-chan~" he said teasingly. I giggled and walked with him to the other boys.

"Shindou, please let me just try one hissatsu shoot on Sangoku-san" I asked with puppy eyes. He kept deneing me for a while until I grabbed both his hands and said: "Just one shot my dear Shindou-chan~" He signed and said: "Just because it's you, I'll allow you one shot." I hugged him out of happiness. "Okay, (first name). Show me all you've got." Sangoku-san said to me as he waited for me to shoot. I smiled bright and said: "You'll see what I've got for you." I would show them something very cool. "Ready, (first name)?" Sangoku-san said. "You don't have to hold back!" I said. I looked at Shindou and smiled. "Here I come!" I said. I dashed closer to the goal and performed a new hissatsu. But it was not my own Hissatsu. I used "Fortissimo". Sangoku-san was paralyzed and the ball flew in the goal. "Hey, I told you not to hold back!" I said. "Y-you just u-used Fortissimo." He replied. I smiled to his reply. Shindou slowly walked towards me. He grabbed my arm and said: "Since when?" I saw a tear slowly falling from his cheek. I smiled and said: "It was a surprise for you. Before the injury I managed to complete it." He gave me a hug. "You're amazing (first name), you really are amazing!" He said while hugging me tighter. I looked at him as I saw more tears of joy coming from his eyes. "You don't have to cry about it Shindou-chan~" I said teasingly. I wiped away some tears with my thumb. "Come, let's continue practice, Captain." He nodded as he smiled to me. He wrapped one arm around me and said: "Come, here you wonder child. You deserve one more hug before we continue." Everyone gathered around me as they gave me a group hug. After the group hug we continued practice.

Time Skip; Music class

Shindou's POV

"We are gonna have a music project. You have to perform in duos. One has to play an instrument and the other has to sing. The best duo will perform on the Valentine's ball."The teacher said. I was only thinking about (first name) perfoming my hissatsu. What else can she do? While I was away with my mind I saw a lot of girls around my table asking me to form a duo with them. I was watching at (first name)'s table and she was having completly the opposite. No one around her table. She was looking towards me as she signed. I rejected all the girls as I walked to (first name). I gave het my hand and said: "Will you lend me your voice in this project (first name)-chan~?" I asked her teasingly. She grabbed my hand and stood up while saying: "Yes, ofcourse! My dear Shindou-chan~" she answerd back. All the other girls were confused. "Shindou-sama, are you dating (surename)-san?" I blushed as (first name) wincked to me. Most of the time when she does that she has a plan and I have to play along. "Yes, Shindou-chan and I are dating." As she wrapped her arms around my neck. I didn't know what to do at first but I played along. I layed my hands around her waist and said to them: "(first name)-chan and I are very happy to be together. Do you understand why I chose her to be my partner?" They nodded as they left us their. She let me go and grabbed my hand. After practice we'll start our project at home. I nodded and said: "Let's walk home together again. It might be fun." She nodded and we continued our day. Both waiting for the school bell that would end our day here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shindou: You already made me cry in the first part. -_-

Troussy: Tears of Joy don't count Shindou-chan~!

Tenma: You made a pretty cool story there.

Tsurugi: I can't see a connection between the titel and teh story.

Troussy: I've thought about it ,Kyousuke it will be more clear with the other parts.

Tsurugi: Okay, can't wait for them.

Shindou: See you all in my nezt story part!

Everyone: *waves* Bye Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 890 122
↩A few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.
133K 3.5K 94
Inazuma Eleven/Go oneshots Amazing Cover 1 by @-_Saku_- and @FoxcatAI Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy One shots (Warning: Contains swear words of the cha...
20.4K 423 16
Ephemeral Adj. -Lasting for a very short time Kimetsu No Yaiba x Reader Oneshkts [This is my first story and will be edited soon, so don't expect to...
69.8K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...