The untold story

By stragegirl56

He never did mention you after you left. The sound of your name haunted him. He would never forget the way yo... More

Part one
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
A/n
Chapter 5
Part 7
Part 2 of part 7
A/n
Part 8
A/n.... Again
Part 9
Part 9 (finn version)
Part 10 (Marshall lee)
A/n
Hello... Its me
Part 10(finns version)
Little note
Part 11 (finns version)
Part 11 (marshall lee verisin)
Part 12 (finns version)
Authors note

Part 12 (marshall lee)

1.4K 36 5
By stragegirl56

•your p.o.v•

I woke up in a dark cold dungeon. I looked for light, but all I saw was pitch darkness. I screamed for help, but all it did was echo. I sighed and sat down and almost started crying. All I remember was waking up and going downstairs to get water and finding a dark shadow in my living room then being knocked out. I heard the faint sound of whistling and looked up. I saw the faint thing of fire and then it was above my the roof, and then their was gaunt thud and the room let up. I saw someone lying on the ground groaning. I crawled over to them and laid them on their back. I jump up in the air and started crying. Marshall Lees face was beaten so bad, his now looked broken and his eyes were both swollen and black. His lip was cut open very badly. I picked his head up and put it in my lap and sang to him that it was going to be alright. I wanted to scream and help him, but i couldn't do anything. I looked around the room and discovered a bed and a small kitchen. At least whoever these people are they are at least considerate of our lives. I carried Marshall to the bed and laid him down and went to the fridge to see if their was any ice. I found a small amount and put it on one of his eyes. I slowly fell asleep and watched Marshall lees chest move up and down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 32.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
65.3K 1.5K 28
"y/u/n? Who's that?" Dee gets introduced to you by accident by one of his favorite streamers. His favorite streamer soon turns to his second favorit...
10.9M 252K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...