Soulmates (Harry Styles)

By SimplySammi

All my life, I've dreamed about him, my soulmate. He was going to be handsome but not conceded, sweet, kind... More

Soulmates (A Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan Fic.)
The First Day
Stupid Crush
The Plan
Betrayal
At Least Someone Found Love
No Right
Double Dating?
Rumor Has It
Choices
Take Your Pick

This Is Only The Beginning

309 9 1
By SimplySammi

Staring at my reflection, I groaned. My hair was in wavys with a grey beanie on the top. With a red scoop neck, a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and my checkered vans. This was the fourth outfit I tried on and it still wasn't good enough to me. Deciding nothing looked great on me today, I grabbed my phone, wallet, and headed out of my room. I knocked once on Bella's door and then opened it, I smiled at my little sister as she played with her Barbie's on the floor.

"Hey cutie." She looked up and gave me a big smile.

"You look pretty." She cooed going back to her Barbie's.

"Thanks sister, I'm going out for a few hours I'll be back soon. okay?"

"Okay sister. I love you."

"I love you too." I closed her door and ran down the stairs glancing in my moms office to make sure she was actually here before I left.

"I'm going out." She jumped and turned around, my mom half smiled at me then went back to whatever she was doing.

"Have fun with Niall!" She called before I excited the door, I rolled my eyes but smiled. Maybe she wasn't as clueless as I thought.

I walked all the way to the local coffee shop, it was only about a 20 minute walk so I didn't really mind.

When I walked in I didn't see Niall so I sat in a booth away from everyone else and waited for the blonde hair blue eyed boy to show up.

I checked my phone every couple seconds. I texted Harry while I waited "Hey. :3"

"Sup."

"That's one way to greet someone."

"Sorry, Hello Natalie. How are you doing on this fine day?"

"Smart ass."

"You love me. (;"

I stopped texting him after that because someone sat in front of me, I jumped a little and saw Niall smiling over at me.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked me, I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"You were smiling when I sat down. Who were you talking to?"

"Harry." I said shrugging it off like it was no big deal. Niall shook his head but handed me a cup of coffee that smelled like vanilla.

"Try it." He pushed, smiling at me still.

"My mom always warned me about peer pressure." I joked taking a sip of the hot liquid. It was so good, I thought I might pass out. Not really... but kind of.

"Oh my gosh, so good." I smiled putting it down "Thanks" I quickly added

I felt Nialls eyes on me as I looked down at my beverage.

"Nat, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am."

"For? " I glanced up at him but his blue eyes made me regret it instantly.

"Hurting you like I did.. It's not that I don't like you it's just.." His voice trailed off, Niall glanced down at his hands then back up at me.

"You just liked Molly more, I totally understand Niall. No hard feelings. But you betrayed my trust. You told Molly something I told you in confidence. I don't think I can forgive you for that so soon." I said taking another sip of my drink.

"No, It's just that we haven't known each other very long and I didn't want to compromise our friendship if things didn't work out and I know, I feel horrible, I didn't mean to. It just slipped out."

I had never really thought of it that way, maybe I was just to caught up in the cute boy that paid attention to me that I didn't really step back and look at the situation. How stupid of me, why am I so wrapped up in a boy I haven't known for very long? I couldn't forgive him for spilling my secret, but I guess we could be friends.

"You're right, we should just be friends."

Niall looked as if he was about to say something else but a familiar head of curly hair caught my attention.

"Harry!" I shouted, he turned around and gave me this look, that sent my insides on a roller coaster, his smile making me smile back.

"Hey Nat, what's up?" Harry stood in front of me looking down at Niall and I. Niall and Harry shared a look that I couldn't quite figure out but it wasn't good, I knew that.

"We're just hanging out." Harry sat down next to me and leaned against the back of the booth seat.

"Oh really? Friends again? or are you two dating?"

My face flushed at his comment but I managed to muster out "Just friends." Why was Niall being so quiet, why couldn't he speak up?

"Well I better go, see you two crazy kids later. Thanks for the coffee Niall." I smiled at both of them and stood up to leave.

Niall stood up as well and pulled me into a hug that made me feel so safe and sound, he let go quickly and then Harry thought he should give me a hug too. His hug made my heart almost beat out of my chest. I was frightened for a second that it would literally burst out of my chest, but when he let go of me and the feeling stopped. Strange.

"Bye boys." I left in a hurry, hoping that the absence of my presence would take away the tension between Niall and Harry. I didn't realize it was only the beginning.

Nialls POV

I watched Natalie walk away, wishing we had more time to talk. I wish I had more chances to make her smile today, I hope she forgave me for being an idiot. She seems like a pretty forgiving person. Turning, I glared at Harry and started to walk away.

"What's your deal man?" Harry spat standing in the same spot Natalie had left him.

"You're my deal, man." I mocked taking a step closer before adding "You know I like her and she likes me, so why are you trying to mess it all up?"

"I'm not.. I just.." Harry looked legitimately conflicted, making me question his motives even more."She's different, I don't know how or why.. but when I'm around her, it's like I never want her to leave and when we touch I.."

"Save it Harry, I've seen how you are with girls. You're a User, one minute you want them and the next you don't. You won't hurt Natalie like the rest of them. She's to good for that. She's to good for you."

I could tell my words stung him, but in that moment I didn't care. He won't hurt her, not this one.

Harry frowned and then left the coffee shop, but not before bumping my shoulder on the way by. I've never been so cruel to one of my best friends, but for some reason I feel like I need to protect Natalie, she's so beautiful and pure. I can't let Harry destroy her, I can't let him break something so perfect.

Natalie's POV

I chatted with Niall all weekend, via phone, I texted Harry once but he never replied. Was he mad at me? I guess I'd have to ask him about that later. I walked Bella to school and walked into my school, looking around for that curly haired boy.

"Hey baby." frowning, I shrugged off Ryan's arm from my shoulder and glanced around at the empty hallway.

"Oh don't be like that baby, you know you want me."

"Go away Ryan." I hissed pushing him away from me. Ryan pulled me close to him and smirked as I tried to get away from him.

"Let's go in the janitors closet." He pulled me along with him and laughed as I was almost in tears. Ryan opened the closet and pushed me in. How could anyone not be around to help me? Tears kept falling as Ryan shut the door with a loud thud. He pushed himself against me and started to kiss my neck. I pounded my fists into his chest and cried. I didn't want my first time to be here, especially with him. Before anything else could happen a tall figure walked in and pulled Ryan away from me. I leaned against the wall and cried, feeling helpless. The smell of cleaning supplies filled my nostrils, I hugged my knees, and looked up at a teacher kneeling in front of me.

"Sweetheart are you alright?" She asked helping me up. I shook my head as she pulled me in for a hug. She led me out of the closet and a crowd had now formed around the closet area. Where the hell were they all two seconds ago? Ryan was being taken to the principles, his face was bloody and beaten. He was almost limping, what did I miss?

Next a furious looking Harry was being taken away to, only his lip was swollen. I frowned as Harry looked over at me as he was passing. Had Harry saved me?

The teacher was gently walking with me to the office. Ryan sat in there talking and laughing with the principle. The teacher who brought me in here left me with Harry. I sat next to him and mustered up the courage to say something. I sat my hand on his leg, making him tense up. Harry turned his head and looked at me with a dark expression.

A couple tears fell down my cheek again, Harry's expression changed to one of sadness and he set his large hand on my tear stained cheek.

"Thank you." I whispered staring up at him. Harry laid his forehead against mine, making the tingles come back.

"Anything for you." He whispered back before the principle said my name. I stood up and avoided Ryan's gaze as I sat in one of the two chairs in the principles office. Mr. Mayne, what an odd name.

"So Natalie, tell me what happened." I explained my side of the story, making sure to tell him how Harry swooped in and saved me. Ryan was suspended from school for a month. Harry had Saturday detention for two weeks for starting a fight. I thought that was unfair but at least he got off better than he could have.

I waited outside the office for Harry to get out of the office, I was excused for the rest of the day, I could have left already, but for some reason the only thing I wanted was Harry.

Harry stormed out and didn't notice me standing there.

"Harry!" I called walking quickly towards him.

He turned towards me and his expression softened, we stood a few feet away from each other. Simply staring at one another, I broke the silence by asking for a ride home. Harry nodded and motioned for me to follow him.

As I got on Harry's car and sighed, I could tell that this was the start of something new.

But I'm not sure if I was okay with it.

_________

Sorry for the long waiting period, tell me if you guys are liking the story or not. Make sure to comment and vote! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 294 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
1M 13.7K 107
All your favourite Harry Styles Imagines that make you laugh, cry and crave for more. Every chapter is a new relationship with your favourite hottie...
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...