My Brothers College Professor...

By MarionNicole

Leah Boyer is a 17 year old who just moved to a new city with her parents and older brother Esteban who's in... More

My Brothers College Professor
Chapter 2: Dinner With The Dean
Chapter 3:The Masquerade
Chapter 4; The Project
Chapter 6: backfired !
Chapter 9: Sick
Chapter 7: after (edited).
Chapter 8: Monday
Chapter 10: Another walk on the beach
Chapter 11: She is back
Chapter 12: dinner with sebastian
Chapter 13: Cinderella
Chapter 14:

Chapter 5: Trust

7.9K 222 7
By MarionNicole

Leah(p.o.v):

It was early morning, dad was by the pool sun bathing with Dogzilla ( do not judge me). Mom was out of the country working on a new building, little Eddie was with the nanny and my brother... oh my brother.

Ever since school started he has been like a zombie. Hungry for school but thirsty for Serena.
My brother was sitting cross legged on the sofa by the foyer. He was wearing sweatpants and a tank top.
"So you really don't mind if I pick Mr. Ulliel for my project?" I asked Esteban who was reading this thick book about laws in Greece or something "Sure Leah, Mr. Ulliel is awesome, you'll learn a lot from him" Esteban said not even looking at me. I nodded.

"Are you sure then? You wouldn't care? Because I'm going to spend a lot of time with him and-"

My brother closed his book in a very dramatic way and gave me a side eye. "Lee, I told you, I don't care. Do your high school stuff and let me study." He said getting off the couch, grabbing his book and disappearing into the hall way.

"Ugh rude. Bye" I said at loud.

I swear he has been in such a mood.
I'm not going to lie, we got the assignment on a Thursday. It's Sunday morning and I'm so nervous. I know I don't have to start tomorrow with the assignment but at the same time I want to be a good student and I want to see -Mr. Too hot too handle - again.

I heard the door bell, I was already at the foyer so I opened the door. "Hey Leah."

"Hey, I wasn't expecting you!" I said excited to see my friend. He was wearing all black as always. His hair was a little messy.

"Did you just wake up?"

"No, actually yes but I got bored at home. My brother has been out most of the time. He moved to the dorms which I understand but I mmiss him. My parents are always working. The one who keeps me company is Xena, our housekeeper." He said and pulled me in for a hug.

"I just want to talk to someone about something else other than cooking lessons."

"Your housekeeper teaches you how to cook?"

"Oh hell yes, she's the best, one day I will make you a nice dinner."

"Why one day? Let's do it." I said. We were heading upstairs to my room but then we both stared at it other.

"Oh hell yes let's cook."

We headed to the kitchen. I was actually very excited to cook instead of doing take out and left overs. Dad does cook but only on weekends which is still very appreciated. I guess today was dads lucky day. No cooking for him.
What about me? I can make myself egg and toast, spaghetti, just very very easy basic stuff.... Oh ramen. Yes.

"So what do you want for dinner?"

"I don't know B, umm check the fridge and the pantry. If we are missing something we can always go to the store or order groceries."

"You don't know what's in your fridge? So what do you eat? You know what Leah, how about you go relax while I prepare us a great dinner?"

"Oh no, come on. Let me help you. Let's do this together." I said raising my hand for a high five. He smiled and he raised his hand too.

"Let's do it. You will help me cut some veggies."
Brendon ended opting for...... tada.... Pasta.
"Listen with what you have here is what I can work with. Come to my house one day. I will
Impress you."

"Hahah fine it's a date."

He looked at me real quick, his face expressing surprise. "You want to go on a date? Huh?" He said jokingly.

"Stop Brendon, you're so dumb. You know what I meant."

"I know. Umm okay so let's start boiling some water." B said pulling his sleeves up. Brendon is handsome, he has a very cute button up nose but not as prominent aa some other people have it. His black hair was sometimes straight but this time it was wavy. He had high cheekbones and beautiful big green eyes. I wonder if by hanging out with him all the time I'm scaring girls away.

We ended up making enough pasta for the rest of the family. I have to admit seeing Brendon make his own sauce from scratch was very impressive. The pasta was cooked perfectly and he made us a side salad as well.

Dad was going to eat later, my brother took his plate upstairs while the nanny and Eddie ate in the kitchen.

"You want to watch a movie while we have dinner?"

"Let's go." He said grabbing both plates. We went to the living room, set up dinner on the coffee table in front of the sofa.  "What should we watch?" I asked Brendon. 
We ended up just watching The challenge on Hulu.

"Nooo!!!" We both yelled when Zach was sent to the redemption house. We were sitting next to each other, cuddling and it felt very nice. It's nice to have a guy friend who you can cuddle with.

"You smell good." I said while resting my head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything so I quickly glanced at him.  His cheeks were flushed.

"Are you blushing?" I asked getting up and laughing. "Why are you blushing?!" I asked poking at him like a kid poking their parents to annoy them.

"Leah stop.  I'm not blushing. I'm just... I got hot."

"What do you mean? The ac is blasting."

"I think I have early menopause." He joked.

"You look very youthful for being an elderly lady."

The day went by smoothly and Brendon ended up leaving pretty late night. I went upstairs and got my stuff ready for school tomorrow.
Im so glad I don't have to worry about what to wear for school but then again, if tomorrow I go talk to Sebastian... I mean "Mr. Ulliel", I will look like a total dork in my uniform. Maybe I can bring some extra clothes for after school? I could also wait for Friday which is the one day we can wear normal clothes but then again, what if someone picks him? Young hot teacher? Who wouldn't!

Monday

That lovely  sound, that constant beeping that gives you minor anxiety as soon as it starts ringing.  I turned off my alarm, the bright screen on my phone almost blinding me. Ugh I hate waking up in the morning.

I turned on the lamp next to my bed, it was still dark outside but that happens when you wake up at 5:30am. Why wake you so early? Because today I was in a mission. I was going to head to the university after school and I needed to look good. If I managed to look good by the end of the day that is.

Esteban dropped me off and I headed to my locker. The meeting point with Brendon who had just texted saying he was running late.

I headed to the courtyard were I met with Kamala and Monse. We had first period together and since it's arts, our teacher would sit us in groups.

"Good morning!" I said giving them both a hug. I took a sit across from them and placed my book back on the table.

"How are you Leah?"

"I'm good a little tired, what about you guys?"

"Good, you look extra pretty today. Did you do that for B?"

"For B? You mean Brendon? No hah why?"

"You know people talk." Kamala said giving me a wink. "Kam, who? I'm new here. Nobody knows me." I said. My phone vibrated and it was Brandon. I'm here-

"You are new but you're also pretty and guys noticed. Brendon is cute and girls noticed and then you guys are together literally 24/7."

"No guy has tried talking to me. And Brendon is like... he has become my best friend. You guys know besides him you two are the only other friends I have."

"They haven't approached you because you're with B all the time. It is annoying that people assume you guys are dating. I mean, why can a girl and a guy be friends?" Monse asked. Well not really a question more like a statement.

"Leah you're so sweet, we consider you our friend too. My parents are actually going out of the town this coming weekend. I'm having a small get together, please join?"

"Sure thank you, do you need me to bring anything?" I asked Kamala. She didn't needed anything but I will bring something. We made plans for Saturday. I have to admit I'm excited. I haven't had girl time in a while.

"Okay, I'm meeting my "boyfriend" , we are going to have a great make out sesh before class." I said winking at them. Obviously being sarcastic.

"Lucky you!" Kamala said and waved good bye.

The day went by smoothly. Last period was almost done and I have to admit my anxiety was raising. Today is the day. Ugh I start my project. That is, if Sebastian hasn't been selected by someone else.
The day was finally over and Brendon and I met by the school entrance. "Hey, so guess what?" We walked towards B's car. "What?"

"Rumor has it that you're a very cute guy." I said with a high pitch voice. He smiled. "I know that."

"Ugh modesty at its finest, I see."

"What makes you say that? Did someone asked about me?"

"Umm well I was talking to Kam and Monse, they were saying that people think we... that we are a couple and that that's why girls haven't really approached you since we are together all the time.

"Us?" We got in the car. Brendon had offered to drop me off at our brothers university. "I mean, I can see it because we hangout all the time. But don't worry girls talk to me." He said winking at me.

"I'm sure they do player. I just hate that people assume things.Let us be friends. Not every guy and girl have to be dating in order to be close."

"I know but what if?"

"What if what?"

"What if people see something we don't?"

"Brendon, staaaaahp! What do you want a kiss to see if we have chemistry?" I jokingly said. We both started laughing. Hell no. No kissing for us.

I got dropped off after some minutes of driving and having to listen to MGK. I swear Brendon has weird taste in music. Actually not weird, it's just goes from Britney Spears to Marilyn Manson. Rap to lullabies.

After asking around-since my brother never texted me back when I asked him where Sebastian's office or class is located- I finally found it.
Thanks to the random student who guided me.

I made it. To my shock, who do I see on a desk typing and making loud clicking noises thanks to her manicured long nails? It was Sebastian's freaking girlfriend. I can't believe she was his secretary. Typical office cliche.

"Umm good afternoon." She kept typing while I stood there for about a minute and a half. "Good afternoon. What can I help you with?" She asked showing her white pearls. Ugh.

"I'm looking for Mr. Ulliels" I said , she looked at me up and down "and you are?" she asked in not a friendly way "Leah Boyer"

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No but-"

"and why are you looking for Mr.Ulliel?"

"School related, can you please let him know I'm here to see him or where is his class?"

" sure, wait, you said school related?" She asked staring at me up and down again.

"Oh, my uniform. Yeah I'm not a student of his. I'm a senior in-"

"Ohhh I see, Ms.Williams project? She does it every year." she said smiling... A extremely fake smile. Her snappy attitude was making me upset. "Right now he is a little busy, but let me give him a call."
She called him and spoke to him very briefly. I was asked to take a sit and wait.

Minutes later

I entered Sebastian's office, very clean and filled with books. I most admit I was extremely nervous and I didn't know what to do. As soon as I entered, Sebastian's girlfriend closed the door behind me.
It had been weeks since I last saw him. He looked so tall and handsome, he was dressed more casual, a dress shirt and jeans. He looked younger.

"Hey Leah, how are you?" He asked shaking my hand. Ugh. "I'm great, thanks for receiving me without an appointment."

"Do not worry about that. Please take a sit. Would you like some water?"

"I'm good Mr.Ulliel, thank you very much. I umm I'm here because I guess you might know that every year if you're a senior, Ms.Williams gives us a project."

"Yes I'm aware of that."

"Well, if it's not too much to ask. I would love to have someone like you as a mentor. My brother looks after you and it would be an honor to learn from you." I said making eye contact.

"Wow, Im very flattered. You know it's only been a few weeks but your brother has demonstrated to be a great student. I can only imagine you as his sister.  I would gladly be your mentor."

"Really? Oh my God, Mr.Ulliel, thank you!"

"Please now you can call me professor, We will learn lots together." He said with a smile that made my knees weak. He is soo hot.

"Do you want to start tomorrow after school? You can start by helping me grade some test, filling some reports. We will see."

"Yes. Tomorrow is perfect. Thank you for the opportunity. I will not disappoint you."

"I'm sure of it. Let Lydia, my secretary know you'll be coming after school. Tomorrow we will fix a schedule for you and she will give it to you." (Yeah right just my secretary!)He said. I said my goodbyes and walked to the first bathroom I could find. I can't explain the excitement I was feeling, my stomach was doing jumping jacks of happiness.

I made it home and texted Brendon, he was going to help me with pre-cal because I'm terrible at math and he is a genius with numbers.
I took a shower and put on a loose tank top and shorts. Brendon got here fast since  we live less than 20 minutes away from each other.

"Hey" we gave each other a nice hug. "You smell, soapy." He said and I playfully pushed him away.

"Well duh, I just took a shower."

"All right. Where are we studying? Your room? The studio?"

"Let's go to my room. More private. Do you want something to eat? Drinks?"

"Sure."

"Okay, go upstairs and I will get us some snacks and some juice."

••••

Brendon headed upstairs. He had visited so many times that he knew the whole house. He felt welcome and part of the family. Leah's dad had even mentioned to him that he was always welcome and that they should have bbq one day.
Ironically he felt more at home at her house than his, his brother moving to the dorms just made his house feel empty. Parents are always busy, the only one who kept him company was Xena,  she had worked for them since he was an annoying elementary student.

Once he made it the room, he placed his book back on the bed. Her room was clean, bed made with two teddy bears on it.  He chuckled since he had never noticed how old they looked. He grabbed one and imagined Leah as a little kid.  I wonder if we had gotten along as kids?- he said out loud.
He stared at the window right by the bed. Perfect view to their yard. Brendon laid down and couldn't help it.... The pillows smelled like her. 
What the fuck, what is wrong with me- he thought, weirdo smelling her pillows.

He quickly got up and smacked his forehead with his left hand. Stop you idiot, she's your friend- 

"Heyyyy I'm back." She was carrying a tray with some hummus, celery, some lay chips, Doritos.

"Well those are very random snacks but I do love me some Doritos with hummus." Brendon said jokingly.  They both got on the bed, Leah had an adjustable desk so they brought it closer to the bed.  She was so closed to him, he could smell her perfume...
For the first time he was actually noticing her beauty.Her pretty lips, her perky nose, he was noticing everything about her. 
Her long black shiny hair that reached her waist.
"Well? Hello? I lost you for a moment." She said placing her hand on his knee.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little... distracted. Anyways, we better get started or you'll never graduate,
Oh I forgot to ask you. How did it go? Did Mr.Ulliel accepted to be your mentor?" Brendon asked knowing the answer. He knew that he had to say no.

"Yes he did." She said with excitement. " I start tomorrow after school"

"What? How is that possible?"

"What do you mean? Why would he say no?"

"Umm Leah, I, I have, I have to tell you something ." He said chewing on his lip, something he tend to do when he gets nervous.

"What is it? You're scarring me. What?!" She asked pushing him softly. "I picked Mr.Ulliel as my mentor too. I actually went to his office Thursday when we got the assignment."

"Woah, what? Why would you do that?" She pushed the desk away in order to get up. She was staring at Brendon in disbelief.

Brendon stayed quiet. The real reason he did it was to avoid Leah getting her hopes up with someone who is a lot older than her. He wanted to protect her, didn't he? Or was he jealous that she was going to be spending so much time with someone she likes?

"Why Brendon? I mean he said yes to me, so obviously we are both going to be working for him. But why? You knew since the assignment I wanted to chose him, I mean come on! You know how I feel about him."

"Leah, I did it because Ryan and Esteban always talk about how great he is and he makes everything interesting. I didn't have any other option."

"So you stole him? And then what? What if he really said no to ME? Then what?"

"I would have helped you find someone just as good. I'm sorry, also I'm trying to be a good friend. You're obviously obsessed with the guy and he is not going to date you. Get that?"

"Oh wow thank you! You're such a great friend!! So what I like him? I want to see him. Yes whatever he won't date me doesn't mean I can't be closer to him and that doesn't change the fact that you STOLE HIM."

"Leah, why be close to someone that is not it? You're just going to hurt yourself. How are you going to actually meet someone who  would gladly date you if you're after an impossible? And I didn't steal him. He is your mentor too."

"Brendon. Leave me alone. I can do whatever I want. And no one in school has caught my eye. Sebastian is the one I like. And you shouldn't the care so much about who I like or who I don't."

He shouldn't care but he did. Brendon didn't wanted to admit it but he liked her. He wanted Leah to see HIM. She wouldn't.

"You know what? You're lucky that Sebastian said yes to me because I don't know if I had forgiven you. You STOLE my idea and on top of that you acted so excited for me when you dropped me off knowing that you had spoken to him before me! You lied to me, I thought we were friends."

"Lee, we are friends. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking."

"Obviously. You know what Brendon, it's best if you leave. I don't feel like talking to you or seeing your face."

"Leah! stop, listen I'm sorry."

"Leave please" she said opening her bedroom door. She extended her arm in order to "show" Brendon the way.

"I'm sorry." He said trying to give her a hug but she pushed him away.

I'm such an idiot- Brendon kept thinking while going downstairs. He got in his car and drove home. For his surprise his brothers car was parked outside.

"Ryan?" He jogged to the front where Xena received him. 

"Hello little sir. Did you eat?"

"Umm no, could you please prepare me something. Thank you. Hey Ryan is here?"

"Yes, your brother came to pick up some clothes for school."

"Okay. What about mom or dad?"

"Your mom went out with some new friends, and your dad hasn't been home since the morning."

"Of course."

"I'll make you a little snack before dinner."

"You're lovely Xena." Brendon said jogging upstairs. His long legs could easily just skipped steps.  He saw his brother packing. As always the door was open. Brendon knock on the door and let himself in.

"Hey bro, what's up?" Ryan said while folding his clothes. Brendon sat on the corner of the bed.

"Can you spend the night since you're already here?"

"Dude, I have to go back and study and-"

"Please, study here" Brendon interrupted his brother. Ryan closed his suitcase and moved it to the side to sit next to his brother.

"Why? What's up? Are you okay?" Ryan asked placing his hand on his brothers back for comfort.

"Man, I got into a fight with Leah."

"And that's what has you so worried?"

"Well I made a mistake and I don't know if she is going to forgive me."

"What did you do? Did you cheated on her or-"

"She's not my girlfriend. Chill. I did do something behind her back."

"Well tell me."

"Ryan, I stole her idea. You know that big project we have for school? She was set on getting Mr. Ulliel as her mentor, project or whatever. I went behind her back and I asked him to be my mentor first. He accepted."

"Oh shit."

"But he also said yes to Leah."

"Okay so what's the problem?"

"That I hid it from her. He could have said no and she would have been very upset."

"I mean, she's right. But luckily since the professor said yes to both of y'all then everything will be okay."

"I feel bad man, she kicked me out of her house and I do feel bad. I wasn't thinking."

"Damn, I mean give her some time and apologize."

"I know. I just... I don't want her upset at me. We've become so close and..."

"And? Hmmm do you like her Brendon?" Ryan asked with a smirk on his face. "I mean not to sound weird but she's very pretty. You guys would look good together. Now that I think about it you guys kind of look alike."

"Stop. We don't. Listen Leah, she's special. She's funny, she takes care of her little brother, she loves animal, she's smart, we have had heart to heart conversations. And she's so sexy..."

"So you like her?"

"I wasn't sure until today. I smelled her pillows and-."

"Dude what the fuck? Don't be saying that anyone you creep. Anyways, then just talk to her. I mean you guys are together all the time. I'm sure she likes you too."

"Nah. She likes someone else. She doesn't see me that way... she doesn't see me at all."

"Be positive. Remind her that your 18th birthday is this week and she can't be mad."

"I had forgotten about my birthday. Man, this birthday is going to be lonely. And it's my 18th. Im going to fix things with Leah."

"I know you miss your friends but hey, you can celebrate with new people and it's a new phase for you. 18 is a big deal."

"I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 0 29
Christine gets accepted into college and her lover is moved to another state because of school. Then something bad happened to her . She ends up in...
2.3M 28.5K 32
17 year old Kelly had come to the conclusion that her love life was never going to be the exciting whirlwind she hoped. She had given up trying to...
889 39 40
"I know that all of this is supposed to be wrong...." he trailed off "it's not right but I keep craving for more and more like forbidden cravings" �...
72.7K 2.6K 34
18-year-old Charlotte Voss has been used to living a privileged life- seemingly perfect from the outside. However, she has been carrying a secret wit...