Love Isn't You *Empire Season...

Da Beauty_bluewaves

There was a girl named crissy she's not like most girls she's different. People don't know what's she's going... Altro

Got it big
The life
Between me and you
wrOng places for love
The plan part/1
The plan part/2
The one
You've changed
All mine
I Don't Get It/Part 1
Big Surprises (Authors Notes)
I Don't Get It/ Part2
Want you back
What you think
Love long time

Making a change

247 6 2
Da Beauty_bluewaves

Crissypov
I woke up from someone opening my door

????:" get up girl "

Me:" Freda what do you want"

Freda:"get dress i want someone to meet you "

Me:"who is it"

Freda:" Daniel Beckham"

Me:"WHAT I'm getting dressed"* getting up*

Freda:" stop its tonight at the square club"

Me:"ok but till then I'm going back to sleep"

Freda:" finally over makeem"*mumbling under her breath*

Later that night

__________________________________

Freda:"girl if you weren't my cousin i would -"

Me:" stop right there"*Lmao*

Freda :"come on girl lets go"

*we went in the limos we laugh andshe told me alot about him can't to see him.The car stop at the club ,she grabbed my hand and lend me to someone *

Freda:"hey this is my cousin Crissy Jones, crissy this is Darren beckham"(BTW. I messed up on his name sorry)

Crissy:"I'm so happy to meet you I'm a huge fan i mean a huge fan"*shaking his hand*

Darren:"thank you i don't see alot of beautiful people here as yourself"*Shaking your hand back*

Crissy:"Thank you"*blushing so hard*

Darren:"you don't have to hide your face"

Freda:" i think we should go inside"*pulling me in walking me too someone else yelling*"luscious this is my cousin crissy the one i told you about"*he turned around*

Luscious:" well hello crissy she told me alot about you"

Hakeem:"Crissy why are you doing here do you have tal-?"

Freda:" crissy come on lets go"

Hakeem:"no she needs to hear this why are you here for do you even have talent?"

Freda:" don't listen to the fool lets go"*trying topull me

Crissy:"No I'mma show you who have talent"* getting on stage*"i have a song to sing for you guys some body sad i don't have talent so this is for you"

____________________________________

*everyone claps as i got off stage too hakeem*

Crissy:" And that's talent"*walking over to Darren*" you wanna dance with me"

Darren:"sure"*grabbing my hand to the dance floor,i grinding on him so hard i can feel hakeem eyes on me so i grind on him harder*

Freda:"come on crissy lets go"

Crissy:"what for"*stop dancing*

Freda:" LETS GO"*grabbing me too the limo"

Crissy:"What happen"

Freda:"we got kick out of  empire"

Crissy:" WE"

Freda:"YES WE i was trying to get you to empire but hakeem said you work for them and found out he killed my dad ,i guess it wasn't meant to be"

Crissy:"i guess it wasn't....its going to be ok" *holding her hand*

Freda:"ok"*pulling me into a huge hug*

Crissy:"ok your killing me"*fake choking*

Freda:"yeah yeah whatever"* letting me go*

At home
____________________________________
I went up to my room and got in my pjs dreaming of Darren😝

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
188K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...