Don't Threaten Me With A Good...

Von laurentheauthoress

She was just another girl in a crowd of his fans. In an unpredictable way, she and him would fall in love. Mehr

Intro-Author's note
1| obsessed
2| nerves
3| lines
4| fallen
5| burgers
6| waiting game
7| bren-sticks
8| tour dates
9 | stop one
10 | vegas lights
11 | rockstar
12 | honest mistake
13 | steady as she goes
14 | work b**tch
15 | everything you want
16 | new perspective
17 | brendon's big question
18 | flashy jewelry
19 | last concert
20 | elliot
21 | midnight city
22 | new uries
23 | geminis

21 | death of a bachelor

2.4K 82 138
Von laurentheauthoress

-one year later-

I looked down at my dress. The white fabric embraced my body with a comfortable hug. My engagement ring shone bright. The mirror reflected my beauty, inner and outer. My hair was perfect, my dress was perfect, I felt perfect. My soon to be husband, my heart started to pitter-patter as I thought of Brendon. He promised he take care of me and he did. He listened to my cries every night for three months, until the pain stopped. Well it never stopped, it's just a scar of a memory. I missed my unborn son, and the thought of something he could've been, but it wasn't time for us to have children. I know that now.

I was 21, getting married at 21 some people say that's too early, but it felt so right. When you meet the perfect person and you know, you know.

I twirled around in the mirror and I never think I've ever felt as confident as I felt in this moment. I looked at my face in the mirror, a smile was bursting with my white teeth and I could feel my face begin to get sore. Everything was completely perfect.

(The dress, not the hair)

I'm not an over the top person, but Brendon wanted our wedding to be a simply magical experience. He chose everything, he chose the venue, he chose the decorations. Since he had chosen everything, I had seen nothing. It was all going to be a surprise for me.

I heard a knock at the door, "Are you ready?"

I turned around slowly and it was as if the world moved in slow motion, a truly magical moment as my dress moved with me.

"Oh my gosh," my mother said in a whisper I could only just hear.

"What?" I asked, worried. Did she not like the dress?

"You're look absolutely beautiful," she squealed. I felt an immediate sense of calmness.

"Thank you!" I ran towards her as fast as I could with my heels, which wasn't very fast at all. I embraced my mother in a hug and she kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so proud of you," she whispered into my ear. I rocked her side to side in her warm, comforting hug. "Let's go."

My father was never in my life so he definitely wasn't going to walk me down the aisle.

I closed my eyes as my mom walked me to the area where I was going to walk down. I heard piano music playing and I opened my eyes when we were at a halt.

(Aisle)

My jaw dropped. This was breathtaking and he did it all by himself. He was turned around facing the priest. Talking, just having a normal conversation. The priest must've noticed me and he pointed towards me. Brendon's eyes followed his finger as he slowly turned around. His mouth slightly opened and I could see him cover it with his hand.

(Beeeeeeeeebooooo)

Brendon had a few groomsmen, while I only had a couple bridesmaids.

(Beebooooooooo)

I could see Brendon wiping his eyes, he was crying. Fuck, I was crying too. He looked so good. People around us were blowing their noses loudly into tissues.

"Ready?" I heard my mother whisper into my ear. I nodded and slowly walked with her down the isle. 

She handed my hand to Brendon's and he took it gently and helped me get up the step. The priest was at the top.

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today to celebrate the joining-"
...

He also blindfolded me again so he could surprised me with the reception, also done by him.

(God I wish I had my own wedding like this)

I covered my mouth and I felt tears go down my cheeks as I glanced at my husband. Brendon Urie. Brendon Urie, my husband.

"You did this?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He responded with a cocky grin. "Only the best for my wife."

I grabbed his hands and squealed. Everyone else was treating themselves to the food on the tables.

"Hey, Mel. Hey Brendon!" a group of people called and I didn't remember any of their names.

"Mrs. Urie," Spencer grabbed my hand and gave a peck on the back of it. Brendon shot him a glare and Spencer laughed it off.

"Hello, Spence," I talked to him while Brendon talked to another group of his friends.

"Wonderful wedding. My man has a good way of planning this shit," Spencer looked around and his eyes lingered on the lights hanging from above.

"This is very beautiful," I commented. I scanned the crowd looking for her but I couldn't find her. I wasn't surprised I didn't see her, I was hoping she would've come though.

"What are you looking for?" Spencer asked me.

"No one," I murmured.

"Spencer!" I heard a shout from the amass of people. Many more people were at the reception rather than the wedding itself.

"DALLON!" Dallon gave Spencer a big hug and then gave me one.

"Our boy is a married man!" Dallon punched Spencer's shoulder lightly and they both started to giggle like little school girls.

I could easily tell that Dallon was in use of the bar that Brendon rented out. His tipsy smile and breath reeked of alcohol.

"Nice you got married so you could drink legally!" Dallon looked at me.

"I could see you were drinking," I smiled. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Baby," Brendon whispered in my ear. "You boys leave my wife alone." I could feel myself swoon when he said wife.

"Awe, Bren, you're no fun!" Spencer groaned. Dallon groaned after Spencer and they went off to the bar. Everyone was eating as I thought of Brendon and I's first dance. It was after dinner.

I looked around again, maybe I would find her.

"Baby, who are you looking for?" He asked me.

I bit my lip and looked down. "Haley."

"Haley?" He had forgotten who she was.

"I invited her," I said quietly.

"Oh that Haley," Brendon remembered who she was.

"My best friend didn't even come to my wedding," I could feel my sadness building up. "Well ex best friend."

"He is here," Brendon told me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm your best friend, and I'm here. That's all that matters," he embraced me and I forgot all about Haley.

...

Brendon took my hand and rested one on the arch of my back. The formal dance position for our first dance. 

"I dedicate this song to my wife," he said loudly. The song immediately started playing. I can't help falling in love with you by Elvis blared.

We slowly dance our first dance together with our gaze never leaving each other's eyes. Our dance was perfect, the lessons we had been taking had paid off. The song went perfectly with the mood.

I felt a single tear going down my face.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Brendon asked. He took his pointer finger and softly wiped the tear away. Leaving his hand cupping my face.

I nestled my head on the comfort of his hand.

"I can't help falling in love with you," I said the cheesiest line I could think of. He immediately started to laugh.

He held me closer and danced with me until it was over.

"I love you," he whispered into my ear. The warm huskiness of his voice tickled my ear.

"I love you too," I responded.

"Mrs. Melanie Urie," he said softly and kissed my lips.

"Mr. Brendon Urie," I whispered back. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and tilted my head up towards his own.

"I've never heard two sets of names that sounded as good as ours," he spun me around and I started to laugh.

"I love you, Mr. Urie," I whispered and held him close.

"I love you too, Mrs. Urie," he whispered back.

The beat of the music changed and the dance floor was crowded within a minute. Everyone danced and the night was exactly what Brendon wanted, magical.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 4.1K 21
Ryan Ross was a guitar player in a small band called Close Corners, and by small, he meant that they played sold out shows every night and toured the...
110K 3.8K 27
Mr. Urie is my teacher. I am his student. Sometimes students fall for their teachers. But really, he wasn't supposed to fall for me too. Cover by @so...
1.6K 76 23
Brendon Urie/O.C. Brendon and Amy cross paths out of sheer luck, will Amy fall hard for the panic! singer or will he let her down like all the rest o...
130K 3.3K 23
Brendon Urie and his band are on tour in USA and stop for summerfest. As they are preforming, Brendon spots someone in the crowd which he can't keep...