Jhope Love (Hoesok X Reader)

By basic_mars0

U And jhope get married and there are a lot of things going on very bad things(i made this book when i was li... More

Life begins
Heart broken
BAD YOU
Hospital
Party on
Bad jin
Will u be alive
OH SHIT!!
Sweet Day
Author note

High school last year

4.1K 81 44
By basic_mars0

" My last 2 days of high school how amazing. Oops, let me introduce myself, hi I'm (name) im the coolest person in high school and me jhope go out. We have been going out since the third day of high school. We loved each other ever since. Now today is the day he ask me to marry him.
In your head (:everyone in the school said he is going to ask me to marry him before we leave on the last day of school, I jhope he do hahahah. )
School ends he didn't ask yet so tomorrow he has to ask.

NEXT DAY

In head (: Last day of school and today I think he will not ask me to marry me)
(RING!!!)
"Last bell and jhope is no where to be found so they were wrong."
As u walk home jhope runs up to u to ask u a question. He gets on one knee .
Jhope: (name) I loved u ever since the third day of school and I want to ask you something will u marry me?
You: Yes jhope yes I love you with all my heart
So u and Jhope got married three weeks after u got out of school. You both lived with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
220K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...