Girl Code

By br4ceyourse1f

This isn't A Story!!! This is a simple guide to help some females understand the codes. And what we stand fo... More

GirlCode#1
GirlCode#3
GirlCode#4
GirlCode#5
GirlCode#6
GirlCode#7
GirlCode#8
GirlCode#9
GirlCode#10
GirlCode#11
GirlCode#12
GirlCode#13
GirlCode #14

GirlCode#2

617 30 2
By br4ceyourse1f

#2

Always Help A Bitch Out!

-It doesn't matter if you both aren't friends. If you see a girl that can't afford something be the guardian angel. If she can't pay for her meal, spare change and help out. I'm not saying feed her for a year, but help her out. PLUS you do good, you get good.

-If you're in the bathroom and you hear someone ask for toilet paper DON'T be the stingy bitch in stall number three.

-Something concerning mother nature....If a girl asks you for a pad, tampon, shiit a wipe.Pass it her way. Don't be evil!

-If you see something on a girls pants don't run and tell your BFF and embarrass her. Give birth to twins(NOT SAYING GROW SOME BALLS, CAUSE CHILD BIRTH IS WHERE ALL THE STRENGTH OF A WOMAN COMES OUT) and tell the girl that TOM= Time Of Month has arrived.

-For WEAVE or EXTENSIONS wearing females. If a girl's Track/Weft is visible tell her, don't be a she-devil!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 3.5K 65
An arranged marriage between the Famous Doctor, JEON JUNGKOOK and the CEO, KIM TAEHYUNG But Taehyung already have someone in his life People with bro...
32K 3.1K 40
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
103K 5.9K 142
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...