Warrior (Demi Lovato's Sister)

由 hahahlovethis

Growing up Demi and Riley had a close relationship. But as they grew older and Demi moved out, and was gone m... 更多

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Thank you!
SHIT
Hello!

Chapter 39

2.7K 82 5
由 hahahlovethis

"Girls time to get up! Its 2 pm" Kim said walking into Bea's room.

"Bea! Get up" I mumbled pushing on her.

"No" she said pushing on me with a bit of force causing me to fall off the bed.

"OE" I groaned and got up. I grabbed my change of clothes out of my bag and stripped myself of the pajamas Bea gave me. I slipped my skinny jeans on and my sleeping with sirens shirt and jumped back on the bed.

"Baby get up" I mumbled kissing her face.

"You keep missing" she whined. I chuckled and leant down and kissed her slowly and passionately on the lips. We were interrupted by the sound of my phone going off.

"Its demi shh" I told her before answering.

"Hey dems" I said cheerfully.

"Hey, I was wondering what time you will be home." She asked.

"Not sure what time you need me home?" I asked.

"Before midnight, but I have to make a last minute run to the studio to finish recording this new song so if you want just spend the night at your friends again." She said casually.

"Okay yeah I will just spend the night again, bye dems"

"Bye love you ri!"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.2K 400 41
I loved you at first but I ended up Hating you. I wish you understood there are people who loved you and needed you while u tried to kill yourself- h...
55.1K 1.1K 49
Madison DeLaGarza is Demi Lovato's little sister. Demi has been known for struggling with self harm, and conquering her addictions, but what happens...
2.2M 54.1K 195
Valentina Williams that is the girls name of this story, or at least she thought it was. Turns out that her whole life is a lie. Her real name was Va...
55.3K 1.1K 68
Alexis Grace Lovato is your typical fourteen year old girl, besides having a famous singer as her Mom. Demi stopped working when Alexis, or Alex, was...