Don't Try To Make Me Smile...

By krystalkey

"There are three things I don't do" I told him with a blank face, without a single emotion to convey "What ar... More

1: I'm Weird, Yeah I Know!
2: Fuck You! Nathan Gold!
3: His Name is......
4: Definitely wasn't me!
5: Are you a Lesbian?
6: Am I really a Princess?
7: I need a Friend/ Contest
8: I do not always wear black!
9: Cliffhanger?
CONTEST WINNERS!!!
10: Don't try to make me smile!
11: Swimming?
12: Eric!!!!
13: I hate pink everything
15: She's sunshine
16: Beach part 1
17: Beach 2+Fireworks
18: Prison break and Rapunzel
19: Proposal gone wrong
20: Two confessions in one night!
21: My answer rhymes with No!
22: Ex boyfriend turned Stepbrother
23: Go ahead and cry.
24: We're Perfect
25: Unconscious Confession.
26: Awkward Situations.
27: Five seconds to be his girlfriend
28: Like That!
29: Cry For Attention.
30: Don't look at me like that!
31: Some Trashy A-list Party.
32: I Love You
33: Why does it feel like this is the last time?
34: Best friends!
35: Unanswered Questions
36: Icy blue eyes, dreamy blue eyes.
37: Never ending tears
38: Little Excuse!
39: Finding Cheryl
40: Dreams
41: I'm not Coming back
The Cliff!
Confessions

14: Cliff kiss

617 129 79
By krystalkey

I picked up my jacket and almost took my keys but remembered my car was still at my former house. So I decided to just take a taxi and stop at the bridge and walk to the cliff instead.

I ran into my dad as I was about leaving through the main door, I wanted to turn back but he called my name.

"Cheryl" he smiled. Gosh! That smile, do you know how much I hate that smile.

"Hey!" I awkwardly waved, the tension rising.

"I'm glad you agreed to live here. Have you met Juliana?" He asked me

"Yea she's lovely" I told him hoping he would let me go since I complimented his wife but it wasn't actually a lie.

"Lovely?" He raised a brow "Were you mean to her?"

"Do you think I'm mean to everyone? Nice job gossiping me to her, you said I'm a stuck up brat. Payback's a bitch y'know"

"She told you?" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I have to go" I said quickly and ran out the door. I didn't like how the conversation was going. I was somewhat being nice to him and I didn't want to be nice to him. He was looking real nice in an armani suit, my dad can be really handsome sometimes but that doesn't mean I like him.

When I got to the cliff, Nathan hadn't arrived so I stood at the edge of the cliff just like that time but I wasn't sure the intentions were different. I came here to talk to Nathan but why did I chose here of all places? Because I had other things in mind apart from talking.

Just then I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me from behind, startling me big time and I almost screamed buy stopped when I perceived the familiar scent.

"I'm not going to let you fall" the person said. I turned back to find Nathan's brown eyes looking at me in some sort of passionate way not exactly passionate but it wasn't in a normal way which was giving me a weird feeling which is exactly not what you guys are thinking because I don't think I'll be able to like anybody not after the shit I experienced.

"Stop being so cheesy, that's the worst pick up line I've ever heard" I moved away from him and sat on the floor, raising my knees up to my chest and he did the same next to me. We were silent for a while, he was not saying probably waiting for me to say something since I called him here but I finally spoke.

"Send me a picture when you smile again, I'll come running to America to see that smile"
I repeated the same exact words my mum told me before she left because they have been ringing in my head non stop.

"What's that?" Nathan asked

"That's what my mother told me before she left for London and she's never coming back. My mother left today and I didn't even shed a single tear and I know why she left. She left because of me, she left because she couldn't deal with me anymore. I didn't care about her, all I did was ignore her and say rude shit to her. Why wouldn't she want me dead and even after everything she said she loved me. It's killing me because for three years I never said that word, I never even thought of it. I was too busy wallowing in my own emptiness and loneliness to think of it. How could she say she loved me after everything I've done to her, her kindness is killing me and I didn't come here to talk to you, I actually came here with the intention of jumping down that......"

I wasn't able to complete my statement because I felt Nathan's lips on mine. I couldn't even comprehend, it was too sudden, really too sudden and unexpected to comprehend what was happening. Nathan was kissing me. That was the last thing I expected him to do that moment. Last thing? It wasn't even on the list if there was one.

Nathan's lips were..... Oh shit! I was too confused to explain how they felt, I didn't even give in to the kiss. I was just motionless.

"Don't talk about jumping down that cliff again" hr whispered into my face as it was still very close to mine.

"Or what?" I managed to say back.

"I'll kiss you again" he said as he brought up his hand and cupped my cheek with it.

"Stop punishing yourself for things you can't, you have to move on"

His face was still very close to mine and I was beginning to wonder why I didn't scream at him for kissing me. If it was some other guy especially Eric I would have cut his head off and why exactly am I thinking of Eric in this kind of situation? I should be planning his murder.

"I can't move on, there are so many things holding me back" talking about these things. They were forgiving my father and about my ex boyfriend that I never wish to see or talk about. Maybe? There are only two things but they weigh a lot.

"I'll help you, I'm here, I'm right here for you and I'm not going anywhere"

Those were the same words he told me and he wasn't here, so there's no way I'm believing that shit. Why didn't I have words to throw back at Nathan? Why didn't I have words to say to him. Just like that guy, my ex boyfriend.

They always left me speechless, they always had their way. I was always sort of vulnerable with Nathan. From the first time I met him when he bashed my car, I had give him my keys without much protest, I allowed him to give me a ride. I went to his party, I gave in to cleaning and hanging out with the guys, I even allowed him to hug me and just now I allowed him to kiss me and caress my face and actually it should stop, I can't do this especially when he reminds me so much of him.

I stood up immediately making the already awkward situation more awkward and Nathan stood up with me.

"You okay?"

"Yea I have to go, I want to watch EJ NYC. I love to see Sanaz and Kyle fight"

"EJ NYC?" Nathan looked confused.

"It's a reality show on E! You know EJ Johnson from #rich kids of Beverly hills, he's moving his career to New York with his....." And then I stopped realizing I was talking too much and it annoys me that Nathan always listen to whatever crap I was saying, if it was Eric he would have shut me up while I was still at reality show.

"Whatever bye!" I said quickly walking away but I stopped when I realized I didn't bring my car and I'll have to pick it up but then I left my keys at him so I should just ask Nathan for a ride.

"You need a ride?" He asked when I turned back and I nodded avoiding his eyes, I can't explain why they just started looking familiar.
Throughout the ride home I kept thinking about why Nathan kissed me. Did he like me? Or he actually did it to shut me up. But no matter how much I thought I'll look good to Nathan I knew deep down he wasn't my type...... Well not anymore. I'll go with the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover' Nice guys are really not that nice.

************************************
Next morning.

"How about this white top?" Juliana handed me a shirt that I really disliked the style.

"No thanks" I said immediately. I was sitting on my bed, dressed in a robe and just straight out of the shower. I had just come out from the bathroom and met Juliana in my room smiling and wriggling her perfectly drawn brows at me. She placed a bunch of clothes on my bed and said she was going to dress me up for school. Which was a really wrong idea.

"I don't like colors" I said again in case she could give me something of the dark color category.

"What about this one?" She held up a pink strapless gown which I snatched from her immediately and threw it on the floor.

"I'm going to school! Not a club. And besides it's pink, I hate pink" I yelled.

"I want you to look extremely nice" she put on a baby face.

"It's school not a dinner party. Nobody cares about how you look. It's not some crazy private prep school for rich kids" I was trying to explain "Never mind, I'll go with a black leggings, crop top and flannel"

"At least wear this" she handed me a black puma shoe which I could actually wear.

"Fine" I took them from her "Now leave, I want to dress up"

"Breakfast?"

"I don't eat breakfast before going to school" I informed her.

"At least a sandwich" she pleaded

"Do what you want" I told her, she was becoming really annoying. She must have really wanted a daughter.

"You'll have someone driving you to school" she said before she left.

I could go with that since my cat wasn't here. I dressed up quickly and shoved all my stuff into my new Gucci school bag. I met Juliana again who hugged me and kissed me cheek before I left. She really loves skin ship and I don't.

Just as I arrived school, Eric was just arriving and he parked his car next to the car that I was driven with. Immediately he saw me, he looked from me to the black viper and then back at me.

"You got a new ride huh?" He smirked walking over to me.

"Just get the fuck out of my sight, I don't want to see you" I told him strapping my school bag tighter to my back which Eric noticed also.

"You got a new bag too? And it's Gucci. Did you get adopted by a rich family or something?"

"Or something" I said and was about walking away but Eric held me back

"Ok I'm sorry for saying that in front of everyone, I'm not really sorry because I felt someone needed to know" he said still having that smirk on

"I'm not done planning your murder"

"You're being so damned difficult"

"No shit!" I agreed with him

"There's a game on Friday and I'm promise to score three goals for you. Then will you forgive me" he told me and I couldn't see the look on my face so I can't explain it but I'm sure it was definitely 'You're stupid'

"I'm not doing anything with three goals" I told him

"I've given you my part of the deal, it's up to you to accept it" he said in a clip tone and Eric was just as nasty as ever.

"And if you don't get 3 goals?"

"I'm always positive" he smiled then smirked after.

"Fine" I agreed "Three goals it is, and if you don't I'm never speaking to you again"

"No problem chica" he smiled before walking away with a lot of confidence and pride. I really hope he doesn't get those three goals, I will have every reason to laugh in his face and I wouldn't have to forgive him.

Hey you Chernath and Cheric shippers!

This chapter is actually for Chernath shippers. How did you find the kiss. I made it sooner because I don't like stories with prolonged kiss, so I had to do it now.

And for all Cheric shippers, do you think Eric would be able to give her three goals. I dunno, nothing is so sure in this story.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, add a little comment. I love reading the comments. And if you can just share it to someone, would definitely appreciate that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 173 24
*Book 2 to Murder She Wrote* The thriller story continues. Michael gets out of jail early from his 8 year sentence. He has one thing on his mind and...
117K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...