The bodyguard's temptation

By kidisn

The Bodyguard's temptation: Leo did not like this Cha Hakyeon which bore the name of scene of N. This man was... More

The men of this story
The bodyguard
The diva
New project
The performance
Feelings
The suspect
Find me
Make your choice
The result
New Navi fanfic

Temptation

1.1K 80 9
By kidisn

Leo could not sleep. The scene of sad Hakyeon in the car kept coming back into his mind. Why should he worry about this spoiled man? It was he who had wanted to be a celebrity, so he had to expect to have every kind of person as a fan. He turned to the left side, but sleep still did not come. At the end of patience, he rose from his bed. He had to find a way to distract his mind. A stroll would help may be to sleep. He went down the steps to his room and walked to the kitchen. He took a bottle of cold water in the fridge and took a few sips to cool off. He still could not understand why his boss's tears had touched him so much. He had really need to thought about anything else. He could not have sympathy for this arrogant and petty man. He shook his head and walked to the patio. There he stopped short. Someone was sitting by the pool. It could not be a thief. Leo blinked to see better the person. He took a few steps and bumped into an object. The noise made turn the person. Leo was finally able to see him well. It was Cha Hakyeon, his boss. He did not know whether to flee or approach him. He tried to forget this man and now he was in front of him. However, his boss did not seem to react much. He had looked for a few seconds at him and then he returned to the contemplation of the stars. However, Leo had had time to see his face ravaged by tears. This man also could not sleep, he said. He walked slowly to Hakyeon and sat down beside him. He did not feel the need to talk to him. Hakyeon did not make no more effort. They stood there for minutes gazing at the stars together.

Leo had to admit he was very worried about Hakyeon. Since arriving in this house, he had always found his boss too exuberant. But now he could see the man. A man who could soon be both sad and Hakyeon should really be because he had not opened his mouth since minutes. He even accepted his presence at his side, he who usually tries all means to annoy him. He turned to him without knowing what to say. He did not know how to comfort him. Before he could open his mouth, Hakyeon asked him a question: "do you like stars? ". Leo could not say that he love them, but it was beautiful. "Um ... They are beautiful," he said. "I like dice time watching the sky to see the stars. I'm so jealous of them, "said Hakyeon. " Why ? "Asked Leo. "Um They are admired by all yet they remain free to shine or not. I do not know if I could live without my fans, but sometimes I feel suffocated. I can not go anywhere alone. I can not even walk alone in my own neighborhood, "Hakyeon replied with a bitter smile on his face. Leo did not know what to say. He knew so little in the world of entertainment, so he just listen. "I started quite young. My parents wanted a famous son, so they enrolled me in a lot of competitions and it worked. At 18, I asked for a separation of good and since Ravi takes care of me, "said Hakyeon. "Do you miss them ? "Asked Leo. " I do not know. I had the impression to have a choke near them. by the way I am used to people in this house, "said Hakyeon. "They all seem to take care of you," said Leo. He remembered Ravi's words and Ken's efforts to bring smiles to Hakyeon and the protective gaze of Hongbin. Yes these people loved their boss. "And I love them too, but ... shh, it's a secret," said Hakyeon smiling. It was the first Hakyeon smile that Leo saw since his TV show. He found himself answering to his smile. "AH, is that a smile I see? "Asked Hakyeon. Leo became all serious on. But this had stimulated the curiosity of Hakyeon. He started trying to tickle Leo. "Oh another smile please," he begged. But Leo remained unmoved. "You're not funny," said Hakyeon laying his head on his lap. Leo was shock. This man had the gift of familiarity with people. Yet Leo felt unable to push him away. Rather, he wanted to stroke his hair. Was he mad? He tried to concentrate as much as possible on the stars but his body was too aware of the presence of the body of his boss stuck to his. Leo, you're done for, he said. Hakyeon moved his head and began comfortable on his thighs. " And you ? What's your secret? "He asked. Leo thought about his answer. Should he tell him that he had lost his old job because he was found in bed with his boss's wife ? Or should he make up a story to amuse his boss? He did not know what to do. Then he realized that Hakyeon was asleep. He had managed to make him sleep. Leo stood there gazing at the stars. He would stay a few minutes on the patio before driving Hakyeon to his room.

Leo had managed to sleep until dawn, and that he had lost track of time. When he opened his eyes it was after ten o'clock. He jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. What poor bodyguard he was . He had bring Hakyeon in his room last night and made sure he was still asleep. Then he went to his room to rest. Here is the result. He got up late and could jeopardize its reputation. He dressed quickly after his shower and left his room. Down the stairs, he met Ravi and Hongbin. They seemed worried. " What is happening ? "He asked. Ravi who was pacing stopped before him. "Hakyeon came out this morning without asking permission," he said. Leo remained in shock. He remembered Hakyeon's words the last evening. No he did not dare? This man had really the gift to make him angry. He rushed on his phone and dialed his boss number. No answer. "I called this morning, but I have no answer. My only hope is that Ken is with him, "said Ravi. Leo could not restrain his anger. This man did he really want to get killed? He still dialed the phone number of his boss again but still no response. Leo began to reflect. He had to try to find where Hakyeon went. "Hongbin where do Hakyeon usually go? "He asked. " I do not know. He always changes places. But he likes go shopping to buy new clothes. Do you think he is safe? "Said Hongbin. "I'm not sure we'll hoped that he will do anything stupid," said Ravi. The sound of an engine was heard at that time. Ravi and Hongbin rushed to the door. Leo was too much anger to confront his boss. He had to calm down or he might kill him on the spot.

Hakyeon saw Ravi rushing toward him in fury. He expected it, but he needed this outlet to clear his head. He did not want to remember his prisoner status. Because of death threats, he had to have a bodyguard and be monitored at all times. Yet he did not want to be afraid all the time. Seing Leo reminded him every day that he might die. So he fled his presence. He had slipped out in the morning and had brought Ken with him. He had made him promise not to tell Ravi. He just wanted to talk and think about simple things like what color shirt was better with the color of his eyes. He had a lot of fun with Ken but now, he was facing the consequences. " Where were you ? "Ravi shouted. "I have the right to go out like everyone else. I'm big enough and you're not my father, "he said in defense. He walked quickly to go to his room, but as soon as he set foot in the room, he realized he would face worse than Ravi. Leo was in anger. Hakyeon took fright at the sight of his cold eyes, but he tried to not let it show. " Where were you ? Why are you out without telling me? "Leo asked coldly. Hakyeon glared at him. "I do not take orders from you," he said. But he had hardly finished his sentence that he felt deadlift. Leo put it on his shoulders and walked to his room. "Let me get down," yelled Hakyeon. He tried to give him kicks, but Leo was much stronger than him. He felt thrown on his bed. Since when Leo did behave in this manner towards him? he asked himself. Hakyeon quickly got to his feet and ran toward the door. Leo took him in his arms and laid him in bed using his weight. Hakyeon could not move. Leo weighed all his weight on him. "Starting today when I say to do something, then you do it. If you are not able to behave in responsible adult so I'll treat you like a child to educate. In punishment for your childish behavior, you will remain in your room and i ban out you to go out without my consent. Is that understood? "Leo said. Hakyeon still wanted to fight. There was no way that Leo tells him what to do. Yet, he could not say any word before the force of his gaze. Leo clung more to him and repeted his question. Hakyeon was now too aware of the body of his bodyguard again his. He could feel his muscles through his clothes and this made him blush . What was happening to him? Leo left him when he nodded his head, but Hakyeon could still feel the warmth of his body against his. He put his hand to his cheek. It was far too hot. On the other side of the piece, Leo closed the door of Hakyeon's room but he could not calm down. He needed a cold shower.

" Are you OK ? "Ken asked by sms. "No I'm not well," said Hakyeon. " What is happening ? "Ken sent by sms. "My heart does not stop beating fast in my chest," said Hakyeon. "Are you afraid alone? "Ken asked. "No ... um ... it's as if I was not able to breathe properly after crossing his eyes," said Hakyeon. "The eyes? "Ken asked. "The eyes of the new assistant," said Hakyeon. Ken smiled. His boss, would he be attracted to his new bodyguard? "Are you angry against him? "Ken asked. " I do not know. Currently I have trouble understanding my emotions. And you ? Do you have problems because of me? "Asked Hakyeon. "Yes, Ravi dared to shout at me and also locked me in my room. I am angry against him, I do not want to see him anymore"Ken sent by sms. "I'm sorry Ken," said Hakyeon. "It was not your fault, and then we had a lot of fun kékékékéké" Ken sent. Ken heard at that time, a knock at the door of his room. " Who is it ? "He asked. "It's me Ravi" said a hoarsely voice. "Go away, I do not want to see you" Ken yelled. But instead of leaving, Ravi opened the door of his room and walked toward him. Ken was too angry to talk to him so he went under the covers and gave his back. "Ken, do you still angry against me? "Asked Ravi. No answer. "So I'm sorry to yell at you. But I was so scared for you and Hakyeon "said Ravi. Still no answer. Ken felt him sit by his bed and Ravi then pulled something from his pocket. "I thought to give it to you tomorrow, but I think it's the perfect time. I apologize Ken, "he said, handing him a small black box. Ken wanted to continue to be angry at him, but his curiosity took over. He took the box and opened it. His surprise was great. He remembered this pin. He had looked at him for minutes before the window of a shop during an outing with Hakyeon and Ravi. The next day, he returned to buy it but he was told that the pin was already sold. It was so sad. And now he realized that Ravi had bought it for him. Under the joy, Ken forgot his rancor and threw himself into the arms of Ravi. "Thank you ... thank you, I wanted to have it so much," he said, shaking Ravi in ​​his arms. He wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek to thank him, but Ravi who was not expecting it moved his head, and Ken felt his lips settle on those of Ravi. He had just kissed Ravi. In shock, they quickly departed from each other. Ken blushed. He could not look into the eyes of Ravi. "Um .... I'm glad you like it. I ... I think I'll let you rest, "said Ravi fleeing the room. Ken touched his lips, the same who came to touch the soft skin of Ravi. What had he done? How would he look into his eyes now?

Another new chapter. How do you find it ? Neo begins to be closeeeeeeeeeeeee and Raken too. As always I welcome your comments "33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 92
I have so many choices, but I don't know what to choose. Without people judging me. My Patience was enough. I wear a mask. The Unexpected came alo...
46.7K 3K 30
Cha Hakyeon has a big problem... He can't seem to stop lying so easily. This nasty habit of his causes him to somehow transfer to an art school in t...
5.1K 95 18
It's a VIXX yaoi fanfic... N, Ken and Hyuk has loved Ravi, Leo and Hongbin from a distance in a longtime and when an oppertunity to both become close...
21.9K 673 24
Hyuk is the biggest nerd and poorest person in JF Academy.He is a scholarship student. He rather spend his days locked up in his room with his nose i...