Save Me | Sting X Reader

By beepboopbts

[COMPLETED] Bullied at school, harassed at home. This was regular for (Name). Depressed and unloved. (Name) w... More

This Is Me
Truth or Dare
Our Secret
Security Cameras
Thank You
That Day
You Gotta Be Happy
More Friends
Strong Yet Weak
Talented
Who?
You Need To Stop!
I Don't Need You But I Do
Field Trip And Bad News
We're Off
Day 1 - Work
Day 2 - Suspicion
Day 4 - Under Pressure
Day 5 - Going Back
Finding Out
Pain and Feelings
"I Freaking Knew It, You Owe Me 5 Now"
Almost Okay
You're Here

Day 3 - Scary

1.9K 63 86
By beepboopbts

YO GUYS!
Idek
I legit dun even know what to write
WHAT I DO?
Sarry for nat updating in a while D;
Bleh
ANYWAYS! On with the chapter~

----------------------------------------

(Name)'s POV~

It was a regular morning. I woke up early and Tempester helped me with breakfast once again.

We were sitting at the tables. Grace being extra clingy onto Sting. The sight, once again, made my chest feel tight and stuffy. It's almost as if each passing day, Grace would become more suspicious yet more overly clingy. She'd also wink at other boys occasionally.

By now, it seems Sting doesn't even like her presence. He also probably noticed she was acting weird. I wouldn't blame him, Grace could be an F-girl/play girl.

At this point, she forced me to switch places with her so she could sit next to Sting.

Sting: (Name)?

(Name): What? Oh, yeah?

He snapped me out of my thoughts. I put on a smile and looked up at him.

Rogue: You okay? You weren't talking at all

My mouth formed an 'o' shape before waving him off, saying I was just thinking things through.

Yukino and Minerva stared at me weirdly. I looked back at them and sighed. Whispering quietly so only they could hear,

(Name): I'll tell you later

They nodded their heads slightly. I smiled and chowed down on breakfast with everyone.

~TIMESKIP~

Jiemma: You now have free time till lunch!

"WOO!"

"AYE, YO, COME OVER!"

I smiled at everyone and ushered them towards my hut room thing, where we decided we would hang out. As I unlocked the door, I allowed everyone in but noticed that Grace was missing.

(Name): Guys, do you know where Grace is?

They all looked at me and shrugged.

Minerva: Probably had something to do?

Rogue: Ye, most probably

I shrugged before closing the door behind me. Quite a while passed before we got a knock at the door.

They all looked at me and I readjusted my badge and scarf before standing up and opening the door. A male classmate was visible at the door.

Classmate: Uhh, so like we dropped some glass and none of us know how to clean it. And you being the Teacher's Assistant should know something, right?

I sighed and looked back at my friends.

(Name): Gimme a sec, guys

They gave me a thumbs up before I walked out the door and towards that classmate's hut thing.

(Name): You should know better than dropping glass

Classmate: I dunno, one of our classmates came over and made a mess so...

He shrugged and placed his hands behind his head. I let off the tiniest bit of Bloodlust, startling him a bit.

Classmate: Woah.. the hell?

(Name): This is not a joke

Classmate: Was that you?-

(Name): This is your room, right?

He nodded slowly. I swung open the door and stared at the mess on the floor.

(Name): What the, are you seriou-

I stopped midway after seeing two classmates in a heavy make out session on top of the bed.

Except one of them was Grace.

This is it, I knew it

I stared at the scene in front of me before looking back at my classmate, horrified.

(Name): So, mind explaining why that's going on?

The two people on the bed seemed to have noticed me as they quickly pulled apart.

Classmate: I, uhh, actually did not know this was going on, um, until now..

(Name): You were in the same room.

Classmate: Yeah, but they sure as hell weren't doing that when I was here.

I turned back to look at them, Grace took notice of me. She was first confused then panicked.

(Name): Le.... Let me just clean this up...

I slowly walked into the room and grabbed all the cleaning equipment. I stared at Grace, disgusted before bending down and scooping up the glass shards.

I could see her face scrunch up before she sat back, as if she was deep in thought. I could then see her face relax and she slightly grinned.

How could she? How could she betray Sting? Was she always like this? It's disgusting, why would she do this?

I threw the glass pieces into the bin and straightened up. As I made my way towards the room where the cleaning supplies were, I saw Grace following me.

I entered the small room to put everything away and Grace entered too but shut the door behind her, trapping me in. By now, I realized that this was the best time to bring up what she was doing since we were alone.

(Name): Grace... What were you doing? Sting is you're boyfriend... Why were you doing tha-

Grace: Shut it. Forget everything you just saw. You will not tell anyone about this, okay?

My eyes widened and I tried stepping back but was met with a wall.

(Name): B-B-

Grace: You do not utter a word to anyone or who knows what'll happen to you.

I nodded slowly as she smirked, opening the door to let me out. As chills went down my back, I quickly exited their room. Turning back, I found Grace crawling on top the bed.

I could only imagine what was going to happen next.

As I approached my hut, I quickly kicked the door open and went to drink some water.

Sting: Woah, you okay? What happened?

"You do not utter a word to anyone or who knows what'll happen to you"

(Name): Oh, nothing much. I was just, uhh, shocked by the amount of, uhh, glass that was on... the mountain- floor.. and it was like.. uhh.. a.. mountain..on the mountai- floor, floor.

They all looked at me weirdly and raised their brows. I sighed and racked my brain for any possible excuses.

(Name): I'm just... Wondering where... Grace could be, you know? 'Cause she's like..... Yeah..

They all sighed and looked at each other. I was never the best liar. Sting then got up from his place and raked his hand through his spiky, messy hair. It all just seemed kinda hot to me so I felt my cheeks warm up a bit, cooling down after I reminded myself that he has a girlfriend.

Sting: I'll go look for her...

He walked past me and out the door. As he left, I took a whiff of his cologne. It was relaxing and I felt calm. I took a seat next to Yukino and Minerva, in front of Rogue, fiddling with my thumbs.

Rogue: So? What's up?

I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want to reveal anything. At least Sting's gone at the moment.

Yukino: You promised us you'd tell us later, so you gotta tell us what's going on.

Well, she has a point there. I sighed, and looked down. Minerva placed her hand on my shoulder reassuringly. They were bound to find out someday anyways...

(Name): So, uhh... Please don't tell anyone... I'm begging you..

Minerva: Don't worry, just tell us.

I took a deep breath.

(Name): Grace is... Grace is, um.... Cheating on Sting...

Their eyes widened.

(Name): Truth is... Uhh.. I woke up, umm... Early one day and I saw Grace come out from one of the boys rooms... Weirdly enough.. there was.. a lot of screaming coming from there that night...

They all bent forward a bit, waiting for what I was going to say next.

(Name): And then, um, when I went to clean up that glass... Grace was, again.. with another boy.. having a heated moment on top of the bed. When she saw me, she personally cornered me and, uhh.. threatened me.. to make sure I wouldn't tell anyone. So, uhh...

I moved about, uncomfortably and couldn't seem to be at peace.

(Name): Please don't tell anybody... especially not Sting...

They all looked at each other, in deep thought or just trying to digest what I had just said.

Rogue: He's gonna find out sooner or later.

I looked down.

(Name): Then he's just... Gonna have to face it then....

They all shook their heads and we all stayed in silence until Sting came back with a sweaty Grace by his side.

Sting: Found her.

We all looked at each other before trying to lighten up as we looked at them and called them over to join the conversation.

~TIMESKIP~

(Name): Tomorrow, we want you awake by 7:00 again. Thank you!

I walked back to my seat and looked at the food in front of me. It was something I just simply whipped up, I hope they actually like it.

Jiemma: Alright, enjoy.

"AYYE"

I smiled and joined my hands in front of my face and whispered quietly.

(Name): Itadakimasu!

I picked up my fork and took a bite before looking up very slowly. Everyone was staring at me, confused. Their eyebrows were raised. I laughed weirdly and put my fork down, scratching the back of my head.

(Name): Hihi... Sorry.. It's a.. habit

They all laughed except Grace.

Grace: What the hell was that... Just stop, you're so weird.

She looked at me disgustingly. Everyone stared at her in shock. She then looked down at her food before whispering quietly to Sting.

Grace: My food still tastes better...

We all were able to hear her as they looked at her once again. I looked at them all, as if saying 'Its fine'.

They backed down and put down their forks and spoons on the table. I looked at them in confusion.

(Name): Guys, what are...

They all joined their hands in front of their face, doing what I did.

"Itadakomisa!"

They were defending me.

Even though they didn't know what I had said.

Even Sting did it. Without a word, they picked up their utensils and took a huge bite out of the food.

And with their mouths full, they looked back to Grace and then to me.

"(Name), You're food is the best and always will be"

I covered my mouth with one hand as the other one lay over my heart. I had no words to say.

They all looked back at Grace, seeing her with an enraged face. She pulled back her chair and stomped off, leaving her food.

Sting: I dibs on that!

We all laughed and I looked at them.

(Name): Thank you...

They all smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I have the best friends in this world.

~TIMESKIP~

(Name): Goodnight, guys!

Rogue: 'Night

Sting: G'night!

.
.
.
.
.

Sting: (Name)?

(Name): *sigh*, yeah?

Sting: How come we've never seen you do that "Itadokamosa" before?

(Name): Its "Itadakimasu"

Sting: Itadakimasu?

(Name): Yep, aand I always do it whenever y'all ain't looking, so..

Sting: Makes sense... Also, sorry about Grace. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

(Name): I guess it's okay, she's just... uhh..

Sting: Sorry...

(Name): Shuttt, you don't got to apologize. Go to sleep, it's fine, okie?

Sting: Oke.. Goodnight..

(Name): Night!

Smiling to myself, I readjusted myself.

There are so many things to think of.

----------------------------------------

YO GUYS!
So liek, sorry for not updating sooner
Im all busy and I don't have WiFi sometimes D;
So ye, it's confirmed. GRACE AINT LOYAL
Yepepepe :3
So liek
Thanks for reading dis chapterrr~
I'll update whenever I can!
Byzzz!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 69 12
Just a remake of my old story "Mate" from my old account @ToraAstrid. I thought that I would... errr thoroughly improve it after rewatching Fairy Tai...
623K 17.8K 71
//BEFOREHAND: 》i don't own fairy tail, all i own is this book and its plot. i created the cover but the picture i used does not belong to me!! i'll g...
16.6K 227 17
He was a boy, and she was a girl. Sting Eucliffe and Kami Siderosha. This is the story of how their two hearts became one, through thick and thin, an...
127K 3.7K 79
ok so this is my first Character and reader, so if it's bad I apologize a head of time. description Y/N was always the shy kid, a target to be shot...