The Right Kinda Gal

ijustwant2write tarafından

Jack Thompson has only just gotten used to a woman, Peggy Carter, being in the workplace. However, another fe... Daha Fazla

The New Girl
Work Days
Pretzels
Rumours
Home Away From Home
New Office
Secret Love Song
Developments
Questioning
Dangerous Woman
Into You
Falling Over
Everyone Knows
Dancing
Poison
Death's Door
Bargaining
The Angry Ex

The Club

1.8K 63 8
ijustwant2write tarafından

As Peggy and I sat in the back of a taxi, I tumbled with the hem of my coat. We were very inappropriately dressed, our skirts the shortest they could go without accidentally showing too much and our blouses were not buttoned all the way up; now I wasn't one for hiding everything but this was all just too much. Our faces were caked in makeup, the wigs on our head were itchy and the shoes were way too high for any normal person to walk in.

"This is so embarrassing." I mumbled, pulling my long coat tighter around me.

"What do you bet that we don't even have to dress like this? I don't see why we couldn't have just snuck into the facility?" Peggy huffed.

"Ladies, stay focused." Agent Philip warned us from our earpieces.

Peggy and I looked at each other, rolling our eyes. The taxi finally pulled up in the alley behind the club where the working women entered. There was a bodyguard at the door, but fake identities were made for us, the story was that we were the newest addition to the workers. We tried to casually get out of the car though the heels made that very difficult. Both of us stood in front of the man at the door, handing him some ID and giving our names.

"So, you're the newbies, huh? I didn't even know we were getting anyone else to come work here." he commented, checking his list for our names.

I put on an American accent."It was very last minute, they forgot to call us back about what night they wanted us so here we are!"

"Is everything alright? I hope there's nothing wrong." Peggy pouted, performing a New York accent.

"No, no, ladies, everything is fine. Your names were just a little tricky to find. Here you go." He handed back the fake IDs before opening the doors for us."Good luck, you're going to need it."

His last comment made me uneasy, what had he meant by that? Our heels clicked along the floor, muffled music could be heard all the way out here. It seemed that we had walked into the dressing room of the women, five of them were in the room, sorting out their hair and makeup. One of them noticed us, resting a hand on her hip.

"This is for workers only." she bluntly said.

"We are the new workers here, we're here for the waitressing job." Peggy explained.

"Waitressing? I didn't think we needed anyone else?" another questioned.

"They wanted extra staff. Look, can someone tell us where the manager is?" I wanted to get this mission over and done with.

"Big Tony is out front. Come on, I'll show you."

We followed this woman out front. I was shocked by how much was on show. Her bum was peeking out beneath he tight skirt, and she might as well have not bothered to wear a top it was that short. We passed through a curtain, emerging into the club itself. There was a main stage where some women were 'dancing', with many sofas and chairs dotted around the place which groups of men sat in. Smoke fogged up the room, the smell mixing with alcohol. The music kept going, men's low chatter adding to the noise. She swayed her hips as she walked, guiding us to a VIP area. The two bouncers let us pass the rope when she explained and there was a smaller version of the club just outside but with more women.

"Hey, Tony, your new girls are here." she said, pointing to us.

"Thanks Cherry. You can go." he waved his hand at her, and she huffed as she walked away.

Tony was sat with a girl on his lap, with two men either side of him. Three more girls accompanied them but were sat next to them, rather than on them. Tony puffed on a cigar before blowing the smoke out and looking us up and down.

"Let's see the goods then." He smirked, his men chuckling.

Reluctantly we removed the coats, revealing our limited clothing. We were standing there for a few minutes in silence whilst Tony and his men gawked at us. Finally, he said something as he stood up, pushing the girl off his lap. As he stood in front of us, he dug into his pocket, pulling out a few dollar bills.

"To start you off." he smirked, tucking the money down our shirts with his grimy hand.

He instructed us what we would be doing and how we should treat the customers. Whoever wanted this job just have been desperate for money because the women were treated horribly. We were pushed out of the room, directed towards the bar. Peggy and I weren't going to be working, we needed to find George O'Neil. Peggy and I headed towards the bar anyway, and I was instantly being ordered to deliver some drinks to a table in front of the stage.

Jack spoke in the earpiece as I walked with the tray."Keep an eye out for O'Neil. He could be anywhere. And just be careful."

I didn't say anything back as I was already at the table. The men didn't even notice me as I set down their drinks but apparently I was wrong when I felt a hard smack in my arse. I yelped at the contact, resisting the urge to punch him. I carried on walking away, the stinging feeling lingering.

"You ok?" Peggy asked as she passed me.

I just nodded and was about to answer when I spotted the man we were after. My eyes widened."There he is!" I exclaimed.

Peggy followed where I was looking."Jack, we've got him, he's just walked out of the bathroom. Right, time to go to work."

Peggy took the glasses of whiskey and placed them on a tray. She headed towards them, planning to spill the drinks and guide him to the back room so that he could clean up. I would swoop in afterwards and help take him and his men down with her. I watched as she passed him, going forward with the plan. He looked extremely angry, grabbing her arm roughly. It didn't look as if it was going as smoothly as we hoped, so I decided to go after her. Halfway there, I was grabbed by a man, pulling me onto his lap.

"Come on dollface, come sit with us and enjoy the show." he ordered. They were probably used to being able to control these women but not tonight.

"I have work to do." I struggled in his grip.

"You are doing your work." he slid some notes into the waistband of my skirt, trying to bribe me.

Calming myself, I turned my head to face him."I have drinks to serve."

"They can wait."

"No, they really can't." I took his hand, twisting it around so that I could easily break it if I wanted to."So I suggest you let go of me if you don't want a broken hand. And don't ever think you can speak to a woman like that again." he was easily scared and let me go almost immediately.

As I carried on towards Peggy, I heard Agent Philips in my ear."Damn, didn't realise how low some men could go."

Does he realise that he is exactly like that?

The music was too loud to hear anything on the other side of the door, but I could assume that there would be some sort of fight happening, or Peggy had already taken out the guys herself. Bursting into the room, I saw that we were in a storage room, Peggy was struggling with O'Neil and his bodyguards were fast appraoching.

Without thinking, I grabbed the mop leaning against the wall, leaping onto the back of one of them, and strangling them with it. They struggled, trying to pry me off of them so that they could breathe again. Backing up, they slammed me against a wall repeatedly, causing me to drop the mop and fall to the floor. He went to punch me but I dodged it, his fist colliding with the wall. Kicking his stomach, he doubled over, giving me time to distract the other guard. Peggy had O'Neil pinned down but his other guard was about to pounce.

Sweeping my feet under his, he fell onto his back. Straddling him, I repeatedly punched his face before he grabbed my hands and twisted them. Letting out a scream, I kneed his groin, making him let go. Another punch to the face made him stop for now. However my fight was not over yet; the bodyguard I had fought earlier tackled me onto the floor, pinning me down. Before I could fight back, two gunshots went off, screaming following. His body limply collapsed onto mine and I couldn't breathe properly. He was pulled off of me by a familiar agent.

"Daniel?" I breathed out, coughing a little.

"Are you girls ok?" he asked, helping me to my feet.

"Yes, perfectly fine." Peggy got off of O'Neil before handing him over to a pair of agents who dragged him away.

The men were obviously uncomfortable by our lack of clothing though some werent averting their eyes. Long coats were handed to us so that we may have some dignity left. As we tied up the coats, the men filed out of the room, and we followed. Peggy stopped me outside the room before we could edit the building.

"Are you alright? You aren't hurt are you?"

"No." I shivered."But my arse really hurts."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

651 30 6
When Steve Rogers takes the supersoldier serum and becomes Captain America, he is not alone in his fight against Hydra. Elke Fischer works for the SS...
84.1K 2.8K 17
BOOK 1 COMPLETED; RECENTLY UNDERWENT MAJOR EDITING Peggy Carter met Charlotte Rogers at a military base, the same one Charlotte's brother, Steve, wa...
26.5K 696 29
Third in the Timeline series | After being told she was the infamous Agent 4, that every S.H.I.E.L.D agent thought was a rumour, Clara decides to get...
22.5K 893 30
As Jack Thompson desperately tries to find his sassy counterpart Melody Brown, the truth of her past is finally revealed. Will Jack and Melody put as...