Ciel X Reader LEMON

By Sugamama_boi

You. Ciel. Getting wild. You know the drill ;) More

Quick Question
Swimming lessons Part 1
Swimming lessons part 2 LEMON
My Birthday 1-24-04
Help meh ;-;
Hello

Ciel x Reader LEMON

75.3K 1K 4.6K
By Sugamama_boi

Ok guys...this is my very first time writing a lemon and I had read a lot....and I mean A LOT of lemons so I think I am capable of writing my very own lemon. And you are 17 and ciel is 18. And yes, I am very dirty minded ;) also, here is a video for all you sebaciel fans!! XD
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

(Y/n's POV)

As I walk down the hallway, I heard a voice that said my name. I turned around to see sir Sebastian walking out of my master's study.

"Ah (y/n) I good timing. I need you to do something for our young master.", he said with a smile

"Ok. Well what is it sir Sebastian?" I ask politely. He held up a French maid outfit and handed it to me.

"Our young master wanted me to tell you to wear this and to make him a strawberry cake with earl grey tea." He said with a smirk this time. I began to blush at how short the dress was.

"Um....o-ok. I'll be r-right on i-it." I felt my cheeks burn hotter. I went to my room really quick to change. The french maid dress was half way up to my thighs and was puffy. Why does he only want me to wear this? I thought as I was walking to the kitchen to make my master a strawberry cake and earl grey tea. I was the newest member of the Phantomhive household but I knew what to do and thanks to sir Sebastian, I know a lot of recipes to make for my master and the strawberry cake was one of them. After I was finished making the cake and tea, I went to my master's study. To my surprise, he was not there. So I checked his room. I knocked before I went in.

"Master, it is (y/n). I had brought you your lunch." I heard a mumble through the door that had sounded like my master's voice. The cake and tea were starting to get a little heavy after holding it with one hand. Why is he taking forever? Is he alright?

(Ciel's POV [the time when you were making lunch])

Stupid demon. He thinks that I get "too excited" every time I see (y/n). I mean she is nice, caring, and very attractive.... Wait...what? I felt something part of me getting uncomfortable. I looked down to see that it was my member. Great...I get turned on just even thinking of her. I tried to ignore it by doing my paperwork. I read a part of my paper and the only thing that caught my eye was the word "gorgeous". I began to think of (y/n) again. She is really gorgeous isn't she. I thought. I sat here daydreaming about her. It was no use. My member was making me more uncomfortable. I got up and began to walk outside of my study. Before I walked out, I checked if there was anyone in the hallways, which there wasn't. I quickly ran out of my study into my room. God dammit ! Why now? I went on my bed sitting down and put my hand down there and it felt so...weird yet..so good. I pulled down my pants and boxers to let my member breathe. I started stroking it slowing. "Nng~", I started to grunt. Just then, a picture of (y/n) popped onto my head again and my member was getting harder. I started to stroke even faster. Up and down, up and down, up and down. "Nhg~ (y-y/n)~ you naughty girl~ ugh~ i-i'm gonna...I'm gonna c-" I released my seed onto the floor. Great, now how am I going to clean this up? I can not have anyone see this. I heard a knock on my door.

"Master, it is (y/n). I had brought you your lunch." I heard her say.

"Shit!" I whispered. I quickly put on my boxer and pants on. I went to my closet to find an extra blanket. I grabbed and put it on top of where I spilled my cum. hopefully she won't notice.

"C-come in" I said. Why am I stuttering!? Fuck.

(Y/n's POV)

"C-come in" he commanded. I opened the door and saw master sitting on a chair to his chess set. I began to blush every step that I took because of what I was wearing. He was blushing too. I set down his tea carefully. He hasn't said anything yet. He took a sip of his tea. While he was enjoying his tea, I began to cut the strawberry cake. I took a step back, "eek!", I tripped over a chess piece and the cake was all over me.

(Ciel's POV)

I blushed madly at the sight of (y/n) wearing a french maid outfit. Why is (y/n) wearing that!? She does look really sexy don't get me wrong but....why? I began to feel a little uncomfortable again. She gave me my earl grey tea. I was enjoying my tea while she was cutting the cake. I was closing my eyes because I didn't want to see (y/n) like this right now because of my boner. I heard her scream so I had to open my eyes. I began to blush even harder. (Y/n) was on the floor, legs wide open that you could see her (f/c) lacey underwear, and the best of all, the white frosting from the cake was on every part of her body. She was a blushing mess like me. My boner was really hard and I was very uncomfortable now.

(Y/n's POV)

I was a blushing a mess and so was my master. I got up realizing the position I was in.

"I-i'm so sorry m-master! I will clean this up!" I quickly walked to the the door.

"Wait...(y/n), please come over here" he said. I walked slowly this time towards him. Great. What he going to do to me.
"You had cause a mess and now you are going to get a punishment~" he said very seductive. P- punishment? Was is he going to do. I was starting to get a little scared of what he was going to do.
"Strip." That was all he said. I was a little shocked but I did what he commanded. I took off my dress and my corset. Master was a blushing mess when I took off my underwear.
"G -good..." He was stuttering. How cute. He stood up. "Now...take off my p -pants..and boxers.." He was red.

I went on my knees and began to to undo his pants. He had a boner and I slightly giggled. I slid down his pants and boxers and grabbed his dick. I slowly rubbed it up and down. "Nnh~ (y-yn)~ you n- naughty girl" he began to trust into my hand moaning. I began to rub his dick faster to make him moan louder. "(Y -y/n)~ ngh~ stop teasing~ s-suck please~"
I smirk and only put the tip in my mouth. Licking the tip until I felt his hand in the back if my head so I had all of him in my mouth. I was bobbing my head up and down while rubbing my cilt. We were both moaning.

"(Y/n)~ I'm gonna ahh~" he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed all of it. Master carried me to his bed and laid me (pfft I had to XD ) down on it. He started to attack my neck leaving bruises and love marks while one hand playing with my breast and the the other rubbing my cilt. "Ahh~ master~" I was holding to the bed sheets.
"Call me Ciel" he said.
"Ciel~" I moaned his name. Ciel's hands were all over my body. He kissed down my neck, to my breast, to my stomach, than to my pussy. He insert his tongue in my pussy making me moan louder.
"C-ciel!!~" I moaned. He began to grab my breast playing with them. This went for about 3 -5 minutes.
"Ciel~ I'm gonna cum!!~", I released my cum into his mouth. It went all over his mouth. He licked the cum that was all over his lips.
"You taste sweet~", he said very huskily. I blushed at his comment. His face went up to mine and we started to kiss. His lips were soft yet rough. He bites my lips a little asking for an entrance. I denied.
"Only if you take off your shirt because it is in the way~" I said with a smirk. He smirked as well. He stood up and started to undo his shirt. I helped him take it off, well I am a maid duh. After that was done, we got on the bed and started to kiss again. He bit my lip again and I let him in this time. We fought for dominance and he had won. He broke the kiss because we needed this stupid thing called "air". There was a string of saliva connected to our lips.

"I need you ciel", I pulled him into a kiss. Ciel had insert two fingers into me. "Mmm~" I moaned into the kiss. I began to rub his dick. "Ngh~" he moaned as well. I wrapped my legs around him as he pumped faster. I began to do the same to him.
"69?" He asked me. I smirked and flipped us around so now I was on top. I let go of his dick as he pulled out of me. I sat on his chest. He pulls my up to his face and starts to eat me up.
"Aah~ ciel!~~" I leaned forward and put ciel in my mouth. I couldn't concentrate that much because of ciel's tongue in me. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking, licking, and a little biting. We both were a moaning mess. He began to thrust into my mouth not making me gag from all the masturbating I had done to myself with giant dildos and vibraters imaging that it was ciel when everyone was asleep....I didn't say that....

(Ciel's POV)

(Y/n)'s moans are like music to my ears. I was licking her pussy while she was sucking my dick. God I love 69. (Y/n) is so skilled. How could she suck dick like that? Oh well, she's mine now. I felt (y/n) take me out of her mouth a little and said "Ciel~nngh~ I'm gonna cum~!! Mm~" she is so precious.
"Mmm~~" I moaned/hummed. She got the message and bobbed faster as I sucked and licked her.
We both cummed in each other's mouth. She got off of my face and I let out a little pout. She giggled and placed me to her entrance.
"Are you sure? You don't have to I'd you don't want to.", I asked her. She set me inside of her.

(Third Person POV)

"Aah~" (y/n) moaned in pleaser and pain. They stayed still for a moment until (y/n) moved her hips a little and Ciel began to thrust into her slowly as she bounced.
"Faster~" (y/n) commanded.
"Only if nng~ you say my name~~" Ciel smirked.
"Ciel~" (y/n) said
"Louder" ciel said while thrusting just a tad faster.
"Ciel!", she said louder bouncing faster as well.
"Louder!", he said thrusting faster
"CIEL!!!" She screamed.
Ciel thrust as fast as he could making her moaning his name a lot which made him grab her hips and jammed her in deeper and got her g-spot.
"Aah~ Do that nngh~ again!"(y/n) yelled. Ciel repeated it for a couple times making (y/n) moaning his name a lot faster.

"(Y/n) i'm aah~ cum!" Ciel yelled.
"M-me too~!!" She replied. Ciel kept on thrusting in (y/n) faster and harder and deeper.
Ciel and (y/n) moaned each others name as they both came.
(Y/n) got out of Ciel and laid down next to him snuggling on his chest.

"I love you (y/n)", Ciel said kissing her forehead and pulling the blanket that was on the floor over them.
"I love you too Ciel", she said happily.

Before they could fall asleep, (y/n) asked "Ciel?"
"Yes?"
"Why is this blanket wet and sticky?"
"Oh..." Shit I forgot about that!! "You see...-" Ciel was cut off.
"Were you masturbating?" She then asked with a smirk. Ciel blushed and nodded.
"Also...why did you wanted Sebastian to tell me to wear the French maid outfit?"
"I didn't! I guess he planned this all along..." He blushed even more.(Y/n) giggled and thought "best punishment ever!" and fell asleep in Ciel's arms. Ciel smiled and fell asleep too.

(Sebastian's POV [when they were doing "it"])

I couldn't help but hear moans in my master's bed room. Plan worked out perfectly. *nosebleeds*

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
So how was it? I know it was long...I over did it.... Well like, comment, follow, and stay weird!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
642K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.