Ciel x Reader LEMON

Ok guys...this is my very first time writing a lemon and I had read a lot....and I mean A LOT of lemons so I think I am capable of writing my very own lemon. And you are 17 and ciel is 18. And yes, I am very dirty minded ;) also, here is a video for all you sebaciel fans!! XD
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

(Y/n's POV)

As I walk down the hallway, I heard a voice that said my name. I turned around to see sir Sebastian walking out of my master's study.

"Ah (y/n) I good timing. I need you to do something for our young master.", he said with a smile

"Ok. Well what is it sir Sebastian?" I ask politely. He held up a French maid outfit and handed it to me.

"Our young master wanted me to tell you to wear this and to make him a strawberry cake with earl grey tea." He said with a smirk this time. I began to blush at how short the dress was.

"Um....o-ok. I'll be r-right on i-it." I felt my cheeks burn hotter. I went to my room really quick to change. The french maid dress was half way up to my thighs and was puffy. Why does he only want me to wear this? I thought as I was walking to the kitchen to make my master a strawberry cake and earl grey tea. I was the newest member of the Phantomhive household but I knew what to do and thanks to sir Sebastian, I know a lot of recipes to make for my master and the strawberry cake was one of them. After I was finished making the cake and tea, I went to my master's study. To my surprise, he was not there. So I checked his room. I knocked before I went in.

"Master, it is (y/n). I had brought you your lunch." I heard a mumble through the door that had sounded like my master's voice. The cake and tea were starting to get a little heavy after holding it with one hand. Why is he taking forever? Is he alright?

(Ciel's POV [the time when you were making lunch])

Stupid demon. He thinks that I get "too excited" every time I see (y/n). I mean she is nice, caring, and very attractive.... Wait...what? I felt something part of me getting uncomfortable. I looked down to see that it was my member. Great...I get turned on just even thinking of her. I tried to ignore it by doing my paperwork. I read a part of my paper and the only thing that caught my eye was the word "gorgeous". I began to think of (y/n) again. She is really gorgeous isn't she. I thought. I sat here daydreaming about her. It was no use. My member was making me more uncomfortable. I got up and began to walk outside of my study. Before I walked out, I checked if there was anyone in the hallways, which there wasn't. I quickly ran out of my study into my room. God dammit ! Why now? I went on my bed sitting down and put my hand down there and it felt so...weird yet..so good. I pulled down my pants and boxers to let my member breathe. I started stroking it slowing. "Nng~", I started to grunt. Just then, a picture of (y/n) popped onto my head again and my member was getting harder. I started to stroke even faster. Up and down, up and down, up and down. "Nhg~ (y-y/n)~ you naughty girl~ ugh~ i-i'm gonna...I'm gonna c-" I released my seed onto the floor. Great, now how am I going to clean this up? I can not have anyone see this. I heard a knock on my door.

"Master, it is (y/n). I had brought you your lunch." I heard her say.

"Shit!" I whispered. I quickly put on my boxer and pants on. I went to my closet to find an extra blanket. I grabbed and put it on top of where I spilled my cum. hopefully she won't notice.