Destiel smut

By fricklemyjensen

Okay smut one shots And some tags and rants :) More

Ship tag
Daddy
Rant
Bathroom stalls are nice
9 facts about me tag
You're mine
Tag
New book shout out
Angel face
My angel
Lessons
Trying something new
MOOSEYS BDAY
Jared photo opp

Thank my savior

1K 40 90
By fricklemyjensen

Hey guys ... I'm writing smut so if you don't like this kind of thing then don't read :)

Cas!tops
Dean!bottoms

It's been a long day for the Winchesters . Hell ,everyday was a long ass day . Today Dean, Sam , and Cas has just came home ,from killing some random vamps nest. Cas saved their arses again , well more like Dean's arse . Two vampires were ganging up on him until Cas showed up and killed them both. Dean had to thank Cas for saving his life... Once again. It was a regular thing for Cas , to just show up whenever Dean was in any great danger . He always protected his favorite little human .

Anyway ,they came back to the bunker, clothes drenched in vampire blood, now dried up.

"Hey Dean ,I'm going to take a shower and then hit the sack ", said Sam ,walking to his room.

"Okay Sammy ", said Dean . Wait, where was Cas? He could've sworn he was here.

"Cas"

"I'm here Dean "

The angel was in the bunker's laundry mat ( there's literally just one washer and dryer ) stripped down to literally only his boxers .

Dean could feel his dick twitch , but he told himself ," stop it Dean you are straight as fuck ".

"Hello Dean ", said the angel so very innocently, like he had no idea what he did to this human.

"Hi Cas , where are your umm clothes ?"  said Dean , blushing slightly.

"Aren't you supposed to wash your clothes when they are dirty Dean ?" sais Cas , looking confused .

"Well y-yeah but y-you aren't --you s- shouldn't  ", Dean was flustered . Suddenly a strange noise was coming from the washing machine .

"It appears to be something wrong with this machinery , that is designed to clean your clothes", said Cas.

"Aw Cas did you screw up the machine ", sighed Dean ,  walking over to Cas and the washing machine .

"I screw a lot of thing Dean . But so do you. We screw each other ", said Cas .

Dean blushed hard at Cas's words .

"Dean ,why are yo-", Cas  didn't get to respond to Dean's blush because before he knew it , his lips was on Dean's .

Okay maybe Dean was Cas-sexual .

Cas immediately responded , by kissing Dean back and pushing him up on the washing machine. The angel picked Dean's legs up , and put one on each side of his waist . Dean was now sitting on the washing machine , kissing Cas hard. Wow , and the angel is a fucking virgin   .

Cas pulled back from Dean's lips all of a sudden , and Dean looked confused .

"Dean , it appears my erection is growing. It hurts ", said Cas looking down , at his growing budge.

Dean moved his hand and palmed Cas's bulge , through the thin clothing . A moan escaped from Cas's lips as he is feeling things he hasn't felt before .

"Take me upstairs and I can take care of that for you ", whispered Dean , in Cas's ear . His hot breath trickling Cas's neck , making the hairs stand up.

Cas didn't have to be told twice. He made sure Dean's legs were clinged on to his waist , so he can carry him all the way to Dean's room .Surely ,it was no problem for Cas since Angels were really strong .

Dean was so turned on right now , but when Cas started to touch him. Well Cas probable didn't realize it but one hand is on Dean's upper thigh and another one on his lower back , near his ass. All Dean can feel was pleasure and he craved more . Dean was basically bouncing on Cas while Cas was walking , so Dean decided to move his hips a little to tease the angel .

Cas's breath hitched , which only made him walk even faster.

Finally they were in Dean's room.

Cas threw Dean into the bed and kissed him passionately , while Dean backed up bit. Cas's whole body weight , now on Dean. At that moment, Cas couldn't stand to see Dean in blood stained clothes anymore . He tore off Dean's flannel , ACDC undershirt , and then an extra undershirt but just plain white. Damn ,these Winchesters wore a lot of layers. Good thing is when Cas pulled off Dean's jeans  , the only layer he had was his underwear.

Cas came back on top of Dean , this time straddling him . He slipped a hand in Dean's pants and slowly jerked him off , while Dean made dirty noises . Cas has never heard those types of noises escape Dean's lips before , and it only made him want to go faster.

"Holy fuck , how is this the bestest pleasure I ever felt before ", thought Dean .

Cas slowly started to place kisses everywhere on Dean's torso . The taste of Dean was so intoxicating. Cas made it to Dean's nipple and slowly sucked on it , swirling his tongue on it . Dean let out a loud moan , as Cas's hands fondles with his balls, massaging them . He suddenly stopped and Dean looked up to find a smirking angel.

"Is this how you wanna thank me Dean ", said Cas stroking Dean again but this time harder with more concentration . "You wanna thank your savior ".

This was the first time Dean was letting go like this , not being mr.dominant during sex. Usually he would be scared but somehow Cas made him feel safe . He will always made him feel safe.

"Yes Casssss, you're my savior ", moaned Dean . He had never heard Cas talk to him like this before , holy shit it was hot.

" Turn around for your savior", said Cas .

Dean obeyed what he was told to do, he burried his face in his pillow , but stuck his ass up in the air for Castiel's perfect view.

" such a good human", said Cas , slapping his rear.

Cas removed Dean's boxers and said ," where do you keep the lube ".

" bottom drawer , to the shelf over there", said Dean .

Cas wen over and got it , and realized that this lube has been used before since it was half filled. Envy shot through Cas , knowing that Dean has been with a lot of random girls before . Cas is going to make Dean forget about them , forget the rest. He was going to make this amazing .

Cas slicked his two fingers with lube , and slowly pushed them in Dean , spreading him open.

"Dean , who is the only one allowed to be inside of you ", asked Castiel , as he thrusted his fingers in and out of Dean .

" You are ", moaned Dean . " only my savior ".

It was only when Dean started to fuck himself onto Castiel's fingers was when Cas knew he was ready. He slipped his fingers out and Dean whined in protest.

"Okay Dean , I'm going to take it nice and slow", Cas said , slicking his dick up with lube .

He placed the head of his dick onto Dean's entrance , making it flutter open for Cas. The tight ring just felt so good around the the head of his dick right now. Cas grunted and Dean gripped the sheets as Cas sinked deeper into him. Cas didn't move , once he was fully in Dean .

"Chuck dammit Cas , move ", said Dean .

Cas slowly moved , as Dean felt different sensations like he never had before because he was a dick virgin. He wasn't getting his fair share of meat. The feeling of Cas being inside him, slowly fucking him , he felt so full . It felt so awkwardly painful yet so pleasurable . The friction between the walls of his entrance and Cas's dick , was the most golden sensation .

It was until Cas decided to speed up , is when Dean got to experienced the real pleasure .

Cas felt himself growing restless from moving slow , so he picked up his pace . He managed to find Dean's prostate , and slammed into it hard . This made Dean shout, which was like music to cas' s ears.

Cas hit that that spot over and over again , slamming harder into it than the one before
. Dean made a high pitched moaning sound , that Dean hasn't even heard from his own self before.

"You love your savior Dean , you love it when I hit your special spot . You are such a dirty little human", said Cas, grunting.

"Ohhhh yessss. My savior , Cas-uhhhhh"

Dean finally couldn't take the over welming amount of pleasure he was receiving , so he has reached his climax . He came all over his stomach and the bed sheets, shouting Castiel's name . Cas who has lost his edge , soon after. He came inside Dean , warm liquid filling Dean up for the first time.

Cas and Dean rode there orgasms together, which was the most eccentric thing they both have ever felt before . Cas slowly slipped out of Dean and collapsed next to him.
They just later there in comfortable silence until Cas broke it.

"Dean , did I do good "

"Good? The was an understatement . Cas you did friggin amazing!", said Dean ."by the way Cas , where the fuck did you learn that ".

"The pizza man"

That was my first smut one shot ... Hope you liked this
I literally wrote this at 2 in the morning OMC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 73K 32
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraรฑo. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...
360K 39.9K 81
โœฎ ยซ ๐Ÿโœบ ยฐ๐Ÿ† ยซ . *๐ŸŽ โŠน โ‹†๐Ÿšฅ * โญ‘ ยฐ ๐ŸŽ ๐™›1 ๐™ญ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ โœจ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ยฟY si el mejor piloto de l...
101K 2.7K 28
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerรกn en sus mundos aunque tambiรฉn agregare otras cosa...
141K 8.8K 45
Porque Avery Leclerc siente que nadie va a volver a amarla tanto como Max Verstappen, hasta que Lando Norris le demuestra lo contrario. o Porque Lan...