Thank my savior

Hey guys ... I'm writing smut so if you don't like this kind of thing then don't read :)

Cas!tops
Dean!bottoms

It's been a long day for the Winchesters . Hell ,everyday was a long ass day . Today Dean, Sam , and Cas has just came home ,from killing some random vamps nest. Cas saved their arses again , well more like Dean's arse . Two vampires were ganging up on him until Cas showed up and killed them both. Dean had to thank Cas for saving his life... Once again. It was a regular thing for Cas , to just show up whenever Dean was in any great danger . He always protected his favorite little human .

Anyway ,they came back to the bunker, clothes drenched in vampire blood, now dried up.

"Hey Dean ,I'm going to take a shower and then hit the sack ", said Sam ,walking to his room.

"Okay Sammy ", said Dean . Wait, where was Cas? He could've sworn he was here.

"Cas"

"I'm here Dean "

The angel was in the bunker's laundry mat ( there's literally just one washer and dryer ) stripped down to literally only his boxers .

Dean could feel his dick twitch , but he told himself ," stop it Dean you are straight as fuck ".

"Hello Dean ", said the angel so very innocently, like he had no idea what he did to this human.

"Hi Cas , where are your umm clothes ?"  said Dean , blushing slightly.

"Aren't you supposed to wash your clothes when they are dirty Dean ?" sais Cas , looking confused .

"Well y-yeah but y-you aren't --you s- shouldn't  ", Dean was flustered . Suddenly a strange noise was coming from the washing machine .

"It appears to be something wrong with this machinery , that is designed to clean your clothes", said Cas.

"Aw Cas did you screw up the machine ", sighed Dean ,  walking over to Cas and the washing machine .

"I screw a lot of thing Dean . But so do you. We screw each other ", said Cas .

Dean blushed hard at Cas's words .

"Dean ,why are yo-", Cas  didn't get to respond to Dean's blush because before he knew it , his lips was on Dean's .

Okay maybe Dean was Cas-sexual .

Cas immediately responded , by kissing Dean back and pushing him up on the washing machine. The angel picked Dean's legs up , and put one on each side of his waist . Dean was now sitting on the washing machine , kissing Cas hard. Wow , and the angel is a fucking virgin   .

Cas pulled back from Dean's lips all of a sudden , and Dean looked confused .

"Dean , it appears my erection is growing. It hurts ", said Cas looking down , at his growing budge.

Dean moved his hand and palmed Cas's bulge , through the thin clothing . A moan escaped from Cas's lips as he is feeling things he hasn't felt before .

"Take me upstairs and I can take care of that for you ", whispered Dean , in Cas's ear . His hot breath trickling Cas's neck , making the hairs stand up.