The Professional Prostitute

By PinkGucciPumps

Jasmin Clark has lived a hard life. Since the age of 13, she's been forced into the world of prostitution by... More

The Professional Prostitute
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
My Wattpad Rant lol
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (part 1)
Chapter Forty Three (part 2)
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Thirty Three

11.9K 103 31
By PinkGucciPumps

Chapter Thirty Three

I walked into my house and looked around. There were blood stains in the carpet, broken glass around, and garbage bags all over the couch.

"Hey." I said to Sean, who was plugging the vacuum cleaner into the wall. He just looked at me.

"Where's Will?"

"In the car. I wanted to talk to you before he came inside." I said leaning against the wall.

"Start talking." he said beginning to vacuum the glass up.

"I don't want you to be mad with me for staying at Will's."

"Why shouldn't I be? You know how many other places you can stay besides Will's? Your mom, Sammie. And just earlier I asked you if you wanted to take a break? And you said no, then as soon as he shows up, I get a text saying that you're staying with him. How do you think I'm supposed to feel?"

"Oh please Sean, don't play the victim here!"

"What the fuck am I Jasmine?! Huh!? I took a fucking bullet for you!" he screamed getting in my face. "I could've died! So I believe I am the victim."

"I'm sorry." I said beginning to cry.

"Sorry's not enough. I'm done Jasmine."

"Sean!"

"Don't say anything. Just go pack your stuff. I think it is best for you to live with Will." he said as I began to cry harder.

"You know what Sean? Fuck you! I hate you!" I yelled in his face as he dropped the vacuum cleaner and walked over to me, pinning me against the wall.

"I hate you too!" he yelled as I turned my face away from his. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I gave in but I didn't want this anymore. He didn't trust me.

"Uhm-Uhm." Will said clearing his throat. Sean turned to look at him, while I looked down.

"I can't say this is unexpected. You're always there to ruin something." Sean said laughing and looking at Will.

"Sean, she's all yours. This was her decision."

"That I find hard to believe." he said stepping up to his face.

"What? You wanna fight me now?" Will asked laughing in Sean's face. "Calm down tough guy. I'll deal with you some other time. Let Jasmine go pack, she shouldn't be on her feet too much. It's dangerous for my child." Will said tapping Sean's shoulder. I waited for the fight to break out next, but nothing. Sean stepped aside and went back to cleaning.

I made my way upstairs and began pulling my clothes out the closet and dresser.

"You're leaving?" a deep voice asked from my doorway. I turned to look at Butch. He had been crying and Jocelyn stood by his side.

"Yeah. I'm gonna move in with Will."

"Good." he said closing my door. I felt the tears burn my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. I had cried enough. I looked at Will, who carefully packed a suitcase full of the clothes out of my closet.

It took us an hour and a half to pack up almost my whole room and take it down to the car. I was starting to get pains in my lower back and my ankles were swollen.

We left without so much as a goodbye to anyone in the house.

"Welcome home." Will said as I smiled. He grabbed 3 of my bags and I grabbed the other 2 rolling bags and my hospital bag.

"I hope your place is clean." I said as we stepped off the elevator and walked toward his apartment.

"It is." he said opening the door and walking inside.

"Mmhm. It smells like apples and cinnamon."

"My glade candles." he said sitting my bags on the floor as I walked up the stairs and toward the guest bedroom. "You're gonna be staying in my room." he said blocking me from turning the knob.

"Oh is that so? Why can't I just stay in here?"

"Because it's a surprise."

"I hope you don't have another house guest." I said as he laughed.

"No, I don't. You'll find out soon enough though. Come on." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me along to his bedroom.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked as he began to unpack my things. I noticed he had a whole dresser empty and enough closet space for all my things. Strange.

"On the couch." he said as I nodded along. "Look, I can finish unpacking your things. You should go take a nice relaxing bath and when you come out, I'll have dinner ready. Any suggestions?"

"Anything is fine Will." I said as he bowed and continued to unpack my things. I ran myself a nice hot bath and filled Will's jacuzzi tub with suds and bubbles. 'This felt nice. I felt relaxed for the first time in a long time.'

After spending almost an hour in his bathroom, I decided to get out. I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my body, before making my way out.

On the bed lay a pair of blue cropped PINK by Victoria's Secret sweatpants, a white stretchy tank top, and a pair of blue underwear that said 'I Love Cupcakes' on the butt. I laughed as I got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"So, I'm guessing you love cupcakes too." I said walking down the stairs and into the living room.

"Do I?" he said as I giggled. "Have a seat. Dinner is ready. Compliments of Phil's Pizza." he said placing the pizza box down on the coffee table. "And your favorite juice." he said placing a tall glass of Welch's grape juice down in front of me.

"Aww you remembered." I said beginning to devour my first slice of pizza.

"How could I forget. It's all you ever drink. Okay, so what do you want to watch?" Will asked taking a bite of his slice and turning on the TV.

"Netflix."

"Yeah, but what?"

"How about we watch something scary?" I asked as Will smiled.

"Scary? You hate scary movies."

"Yeah but that's only when I'm alone. I've got you." I said as he grinned and picked a movie. "What'd you choose?"

"My Bloody Valentine." he said as I picked up my second slice and began to dig in. I had a feeling that all the blood and guts would eventually get to me, so I wanted to enjoy my pizza before I threw it back up.

Will's POV

I was surprised she didn't throw up once. She had managed to make it through the whole movie, hiding behind me of course. When she stuck her head onto my chest to hide her face from the screen I laughed. She was too cute.

"It's not funny. He just ripped her head off!" she yelled slapping my arm. I just laughed as she shook her head, still hiding. I inhaled the scent of vanilla from her hair. She smelled so good. And her skin, it was so soft. I missed these carefree moments I spent with her before. It seemed like we were always fighting.

"So, what next?" I asked as she stood up and stretched.

"Bed." she yawned as she made her way upstairs. "Where are you going?"

"In the room to grab some pajamas and take a shower."

"You creep, you're just trying to watch me sleep." she said laying on the bed.

"Always." I said grabbing a pair of blue pajama pants and going into the bathroom.

I took a lengthy shower, I'd say about 45 minutes, brushed my teeth and made my way out of the bathroom. There she was. She lay curled up in a ball with a pillow underneath her belly and legs. The room was cool and she wasn't under the black comforter that graced my white sheets. I turned the light off and walked quietly over to bed. I pulled up the blanket over her and watched her stir in her sleep. She looked so peaceful. I'm sure this was the first good night's sleep she had gotten in a long time. I made my way towards the door and back down to the living room, where I curled up on the couch with my own little blanket and drifted off to sleep.

Jasmine's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of Will's alarm clock. I sat up and fought with it, trying to stop the annoying sound that was coming out. After 2 minutes of trying, I was fully awake. I snatched the cord out of the wall.

"Really?" I said to myself. I climbed out of the bed and practically ran to the bathroom. I seriously needed to pee. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail, before making my way downstairs.

Will looked so uncomfortable. His long body curled up on that little area of the sectional and his neck in a very painful position. I just sat and stared at him for a while. We were really having a baby together. I wondered what our child would look like? He was perfection and I, well I was pretty, but Will was so good looking. I decided on making us breakfast, seeing how he had to work in a few hours. I tapped him a couple of times, my attempt at waking him up, but he didn't move.

"Will." I whispered in his ear. I saw the little goosebumps take over his neck and found myself giggling at how sensitive his skin actually was. "Time to get up." I said shaking him.

"Good morning." he said sitting up and stretching.

"Morning sleepy beauty." I joked as he yawned.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked as he stood up and looked down at me. I hated the fact that I was so short.

"Very very uncomfortable. But I'll manage. What about you?"

"The complete opposite."

"That being very very good?"

"Exactly. But chop-chop, time for you to get ready for work. You've got a busy day today." I said pushing him along towards the staircase.

"And what exactly are you doing today?"

"Might do a little shopping." I said as he walked up the stairs.

I decided on preparing something that'd fill him up but not weigh him down. He had a long day ahead of him. I opened up the cabinets and looked around at the lack of food. I definitely had some shopping to do today. I pulled out a bowl and a box of cereal, and made my way upstairs.

"Spying on me?" Will asked causing me to jump as I poked my head through the bedroom door.

"Can you cover up?" I asked as he looked at me smiling. He was standing there completely nude and dripping wet.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked Jasmine. What's up?" he asked drying himself off with his towel.

"I, um, I just, I wanted to know what kind of cereal you wanted?" I asked stuttering trying to keep my eyes from roaming across his body. Yes, I must say it again, Will was perfection.

"There's only Cheerios and Rice Krispies." he said nonchalantly.

"I know. That's why I came up here." I said as he pulled on a pair of boxers.

"Is that the real reason? Or do you just miss this?" he asked doing the dance from LMFAO's 'Sexy & I Know It' video.

"You're disgusting." I laughed making my way back downstairs. I poured myself a bowl of Rice Krispies and dug in. I was starving and waiting another minute for him to come downstairs would literally kill me.

After about 10 minutes, Will entered the kitchen, his cologne strong against my sensitive nose.

"Did you put on the whole bottle or something?" I asked as he poured himself a bowl of cereal.

"No, I only sprayed myself like 5 times."

"Smells like you put on the whole bottle."

"Shut up brat." he said as I let him eat his breakfast in peace. I went into the living room and turned on the TV. "Hey babe, I'm about to hit the road. Do you-"

"What'd you call me?" I asked raising an eyebrow up at him.

"Uh, Jasmine."

"No you didn't. You said babe." I said as he smiled so hard his dimples came out.

"Do you need the car today? Or should I call the driver for you?" he asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Car. I have a lot of running around to do." I said as he handed over the car keys and his debit card, while calling a cab. "Thank you."

"Your welcome. Now, once I leave, you're not gonna disappear like you did the first time you stayed over, will you?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"No you asshole. As a matter-of-fact, I think I'll pop by the job and pick you up later." I said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Okay babe." he said walking toward the door. "See you later." he said closing the door, leaving me sitting there.

After Maury and Dr. Oz went off, I decided it was time for me to get ready to go. I took a quick shower and ironed my hair out so that it was bone straight. I left my bangs out. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, an emerald green sheer top and a pair of gold sandals. I added a few gold accessories and applied matching makeup. It wasn't my best outfit, but I still looked beautiful. My pregnant belly was at it's worst with me being 7 1/2 months. And to think, it'd get bigger.

I grabbed up everything I would need for my day and walked out the room. I pulled the door close and made my way toward the stairs, but for some reason the guest bedroom caught my attention. What was Will hiding in there? He had a padlock on the door. I tried to use his keys to open it, but none of them worked. I carried on with my journey down the stairs and down to the car. I'm sure I'd fine out sooner or later what was behind that door. But for now, I was focused on baby shopping!

A/N: So sorry these last few chapters have been boring. I just really need to fill in a lot of gaps. The end of the next chapter should have you guys begging me for number Thirty Five and Thirty Six. But that's all I can tell you now. I kind of went off track with this story, so I'm a little worried. Not everything I had planned out was written so I'll see if I can remember it all and somehow incorporate it.

Vote/comment/fan! Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 791 34
A big mistake was walking down a alley at night. What do you do when your Raped by someone that you see everyday A person you used to love with all y...
38.5K 877 50
Family... Where life begins and love never ends, right? Well not for me, my life began somewhere else and where love ended. *** Meet Jasmine Rose...
225K 5.2K 24
Passion js a virgin stripper , she shakes her ass for cash and she proud of it. She doesnt want a boyfriend because she think shes independent. But o...
3.2M 120K 58
As a sixteen and a half year old girl with a four month old brother, she is put through a lot. Without her mother who died of cancer, and her father...