My Loving Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

Elizabeth Montgomery has a mate. He is over possessive, he is a jerk and sometimes he can be that perfect mat... More

kidnapped
losing hope
did you miss me?
pretty boy
jealous
wild flower
marked
strong bond
Liam
Savannah
rogues
the rescue
I'll be okay
home
disappointement
I still love you
giving birth
twice the fun
the wedding
ambitions
literature teacher

in heat

8.5K 236 19
By BellaDemont

Abby's P.O.V

As the rest started to plan Lizzy's rescue I headed to the kitchen and sat on top of one of the counters, I took a huge deep breath and my body trembled in fear, at one point I would choke up with my tears, at one point I needed to get it all out. I knew it was wrong for me not to tell Zac about Gunter but I didn't want him to get worried but mostly I just didn't want to admit that he was back and looking for me. Was this Gunter's plan since the beginning? I mean why would he attack my father when he was with me, why not do it alone? My father use to go for a walk around the territory by himself in the morning before the sun came up, that was the perfect chance to attack so why when I was with him? Had Gunter plan to take me with him after he killed him?

'What if your dad wasn't the target that night?' My wolf asked me.

'What do you mean?' I asked her.

'We both know that you meant everything to your dad, so if Gunter tried to kidnap you would your dad let that happen if it did would he give up and not look for you?' My wolf asked me.

'No, he would search every inch of the world until he found me kind of what Max is doing now for Lizzy.' I said.

'So if he wanted you what was the best thing to do back then?' She asked me.

'Kill my father.' I said.

'Yes, but now that he is gone we have a problem.' She said.

'What? What problem?' I asked her.

'Now without your father who is the only person that will be willing to give up his life to save you, who would do anything and everything for you?' She asked me.

I thought of it for a while until his hazel eyes came to mind.

'Zac, I know he would do it without thinking twice.' I said.

'Gunter will try to kill him and we have to find a way to stop that.' My wolf said.

I nodded and tried to find a way, but how could I protect Zac?

Taylor's P.O.V

Joy was a foreign emotion in my heart that I was having since almost two months and a half ago. It was rare to feel this emotion, to have hope and happiness; I could already imagine this: my mate in my arms with my sister near me, and just have everyone form a huge happy family together. I stared at Savannah as she made the plans with her pack and Max, she was a great leader even though it was clear that she didn't have any Alpha blood in her but her leader talent was natural and raw something that was amazing, her long red hair had small waves that made it look in occasions as if it was real fire, her deep blue eyes seemed to be a night without stars and her porcelain skin resembled a cold winter morning. My mate was indeed beautiful even her scent, it was a spice of flowers and musk a dangerous and sexy scent that perfectly fit her image and personality.

"Please stop drooling." Dwight said.

"What?" I said snapping from my thoughts.

"Stop staring at my sister, you are drooling." He said.

"I'm not, I was just thinking about the plan and everything that has happened lately." I said which a lie wasn't at all since it was one of my constant thoughts I had.

I looked at Savannah and she met my eyes before she stood up and went to the balcony. I followed her outside and saw her staring at the ocean and a part of New York City. She gave a sigh and when she saw me approach she smiled.

"So how are you dealing with this so far?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Are there any regrets yet?" She asked me.

"Why would I have regrets Savannah, why would I ever?" I asked her.

"Because I'm your mate, I mean most male wolves expect to find a helpless girly mate so their macho Alpha can take over. They want to feel the almighty Alpha." She said.

"I assure you I'm not like that and I never expected for a helpless mate, a soul mate is suppose to be the complement of each other." I said as I got closer to her.

Savannah had her hand on the fence that was near the balcony, I covered her hand with mine and she smiled.

"So am I your complement?" She asked me.

"You are more than that." I told her.

She gave a sigh.

"Taylor, you have to know something." She said in a soft voice.

I pulled away and looked at her.

"What?" I asked her.

"I have been waiting for my mate for years, and at one point I lost hope and I did something stupid." She said.

"What?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"I won't judge you Savannah, whatever it is I won't." I said.

"I was going to end up with an Alpha in my old pack, he wanted me even though he was not my mate not even my second chance mate. When I was going to be married to him I found my second chance mate and he killed him, and on our wedding night I sedated him with powerful venom that wouldn't kill him but knock him out enough time for our escape. My brother and I ran away from his pack and never heard of him until a few years, turns out he never stayed with someone as a mate, he killed almost all his pack in an act of rage and now he is searching for a power to bring me back with him." She said.

"But why are you worried for this? You know I will protect you, if he hasn't found you in years what makes you think that he will do it now?" I asked her.

"Because I'm running back to his arms even though I don't want to." Savannah said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"Because that Alpha that wanted me is the same wolf that kidnapped your sister, Liam was the wolf that wanted me when I was fourteen and now I'm taking you all to him so you can find your sister but as I do that I also risk my life and yours of course. When Liam sees me I don't know what his reaction will be and much less when he finds out that you're my mate." Savannah said as she started at me with her deep blue eyes.

I just stood there speechless before I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

Liz's P.O.V

The same night when Liam got up for his normal watch I started to get everything ready, I haven't mention anything to Emma but I want her to do this. I have showed Emma that she means a lot to me and that I trust her but I don't know what she will do when I tell her my plan.

I grabbed paper and a pencil from Liam's office and headed to the library, once there I started to write letters, seven letters to be exact. They were for Max, Taylor, my parents, Zac, Nick, Abby the girl from my dream and of course also one for my baby. I had understood that if I wanted my baby to live I would have to do a sacrifice that would involve not seeing again my love ones, I would convince Liam to let Emma free and to let her take my baby with her as much as it would tear my heart apart but if I wanted my baby to live this is the only option I had. My baby would live with his real father, uncle, grandparents and of course Emma would be his godmother, and in exchange I would be forever by Liam's side. We would be mates and I would have as many pups with him as he wished and one day I would be happy on the outside, I would give him my power and there would be no constant threat to my family anymore.

'Do you really think that doing this will solve everything?' My wolf asked me.

'I hope so.' I told her.

I went to my room where Liam and I slept, I got to the closet and grabbed a small bag that was enough big to carry some things without being too heavy. I filed it up with some clothes that Emma could wear since we had the same body type, some dry food, baby food, and some baby clothes. I had found in the morning I spare car key in one of Liam's drawers, lately he was so distracted that he didn't notice what he left at my reach, the night Liam decided to have sex with me and mark me after I had the baby Emma would take advantage of that and take the baby with her, grab the car and go to my house with my parents and explain them everything, I had everything ready except one thing making Emma agree to this.

I called her in the night when Liam was out, she came with my dinner and as I ate I started to tell her my plan, when I was done telling her she looked as if she was going to pass out.

"Liz, you cannot expect me to do that!" She said.

"Emma you have to this is the only option I have left. Abby saw me the other night when I went to New York and two of my friend where there with her so I'm sure they told Max. And Liam said that when Max came here he would kill him, so I need you to take the baby when it's born because that way I will be able to defend myself and Max." I told her.

"Liz, but are you sure that doing this will solve everything?" Emma asked me.

"Emma, as soon as I know that you are okay I will escape too." I said.

"I don't know about this." Emma said.

"Please, this is all I can do know. I will stay with Liam for a while and when the time comes I will try to escape." I said.

"And if you can't?" Emma asked me.

I gave a sigh.

"At least my baby and Max will be together." I said.

"You cannot do this." Emma said.

"Emma, you're the only person I know and I can trust that will do this." I told her.

Emma sat there quiet for a while, I looked out the window and saw the clock in a few minutes Liam would be back so I needed her answer now.

"But what would I do when I find Max?" She asked me.

"You would tell him the truth everything, do not leave anything out." I said.

"And your child, what about him or her, what do you expect me to do to tell him?" She asked me.

"You will tell him that it was what I had to do for him to be alive and with his family and that it broke my heart to do this but that I loved him too much and that I couldn't bear the thought of my baby here suffering with me and in constant danger." I told her.

Emma looked at the bag and then met my eyes.

"But if I go will you be okay?" She asked me.

"I will be strong." I said as I nodded.

Emma gave a sigh and grabbed the bag.

"You can count on me." She said.

"Thank you Emma." I said hugging her.

Abby's P.O.V

"What's wrong?" Dwight said as he entered to the room.

I shrugged, for me the question was what was not wrong which was nothing, everything was wrong.

"I'm just thinking that maybe my dad was killed because of me." I said in a soft voice.

"Abigail, don't say that! You don't know that it was that way." Dwight said as he walked towards me.

"I do, in fact I do Dwight. Gunter killed my father so when the time came there wouldn't be anyone to protect me, because we both know that my dad would do anything for me and he showed that by giving up his life for me." I said.

Dwight grabbed my hand and rubbed his fingers in my palm. He stared at me right in the eyes, he had this intense look that he would use to see if you were saying the truth and of course in this case I was. He gave a sigh and shook his head.

"Abigail, you're wrong." He said.

"I am?" I asked him in a challenging tone.

He gave a chuckle and wrapped his arm around me.

"Yes you are wrong because you are not alone, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a pack that is under your orders?" He asked me.

I jumped off the counter and looked at Dwight.

"How can you say that? You know I would never risk my pack's lives for my protection, as an Alpha it's going to be my duty to protect them not otherwise." I said.

"But also as a pack their duty is to protect the Alpha." Dwight said.

"But I would never ask them that." I said.

"Fine, but I'm sure that you won't be able to stop my pack since they love and appreciate you and I'm also sure that you won't be able to stop your mate either." Dwight said.

I gave a sigh and looked at him.

"That is what I most fear." I said in a soft voice.

"You do? Is that the reason why you kept everything from him so he wouldn't know and when he found out so he can be mad at you that he wouldn't risk his life for you?" Dwight asked me.

He was good; he was actually good at this.

"Great plan, huh?" I said forcing a smile.

"Abigail, you cannot do that, he will always be there for you no matter what you do." Dwight said.

"Guess I didn't think the whole plan through." I said as I shrugged.

Dwight wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You always worry about things when most of the time everything will be okay." He said.

"You even said it most of the time not always so I have all the reason to be worried." I said.

"You will be fine, even though you are in denial." Dwight said as he messed up my hair.

"Stay away from my hair!" I said as I laughed and tried to escape from his grip.

As I fought to keep my hair untouched Dwight and I were laughing until we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We both looked up and saw that Zac was standing there by the doorway.

"Can I talk to you Abby?" Zac asked me.

"Sure." I said but I didn't move and neither did Dwight; he also stood there next to me.

"Alone?" Zac added.

I gave a sigh.

"Okay." I said before I followed him out of the kitchen.

Zac lead me to a room where we would be alone complete out of earshot from the rest, I knew that because every single room in Savannah's penthouse had soundproof walls and they could even be used against werewolf ears.

"Please close the door." Zac said in a low voice.

I swallowed quietly and close the door, I had to admit that I was beyond nervous about this and I was also scared of what Zac would or wouldn't say.

'Just don't screw this up Abby.' My wolf warned me.

'More than I already did, I don't think that is possible.' I said.

I stared at the bed and the wall, the walls were a light blue and the bed was plain white, there was a window next to where the closet was. The window gave a clear view of the Ocean and the Statue of Liberty; I paid attention to every single detail in the room as long as I didn't have to look at Zac because I knew what I would find in his eyes.

Zac gave a sigh.

"Abby." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said before he could speak again.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked me.

"For hiding everything from you, I knew it was wrong but all I wanted to do was to not draw attention to that problem, we already have enough problems." I said.

"But this is important Abby; I need to find a way to protect you." Zac said as he got near me.

"That is why I didn't tell you!" I said as I started at his hazel eyes.

"What?" He said confused.

"I don't want you to protect me because you will endanger yourself and if you get hurt or worse I won't be able to live with the guilty. If something happens to you I will never forgive myself, I don't want anything to happen to you Zac because I..." I trailed off and looked at the ground.

"You what Abby, what is it now just say it?" Zac asked me as he forced me to meet his eyes, between my tears I saw his beautiful face.

"I love you Zac." I said.

"I love you too Abby; more than you can imagine that is why I will protect you, there has to be something I can do from stopping Gunter to get you." Zac said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I buried my face in his chest and inhale his scent, and then I remembered.

"Actually there is something you can do." I murmured as I looked up.

"What?" He asked me.

I kissed him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Mark me, make me yours, that way I will only be yours forever." I said as I broke the kiss.

Zac kissed me and lowered us to the bed with him on top of me. He trailed his lips along my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. As I got aroused I started to give off my scent stronger than before.

Zac took a deep breath and gave a growl, I was already in heat. I had worked so hard to not get aroused these days since it could cause me some problems being in a place surrounded by wolves. Soon our clothes came off and I continued to kiss him, Zac placed his lips on my neck and kissed my neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"I'm more than sure." I said.

As Zac bit my neck he slowly entered me, we created a bond that wouldn't be broken, and I knew this was just the beginning.

Max's P.O.V

"You want some tea?" Nick said as he offered me a mug.

I took the cup but didn't drink it.

"Relax Max, everything will turn out fine. Soon we will be back home and you and Lizzy will start College. Everything will be like it was before." Nick said.

"I hope not exactly like it was before, just better. I hope she forgives me." I said.

"She will Max; Lizzy forgave you on prom night." Nick said.

"Not because of that, I mean will she forgive me for letting my brother kidnap her?" I said.

"You didn't let your brother do that!" Nick said.

"Still I couldn't stop him. I let him take her away from my own arms that night, if I wasn't asleep that night she will still be with me." I said my voice full of regret.

"Lizzy will soon be in your arms." Nick said.

Time passed at it was soon time to sleep, Zac and Abby had headed a few hours ago to their room and so did the rest of the pack but I decided to stay in the living room in one of the sofas.

As I went to sleep I felt that my wolf was uneasy, he wanted something now. But what was it?

'What's wrong with you now?' I asked him.

'Roses and Vanilla, we need her.' He said.

'We'll go for Lizzy soon.' I told him.

'The scent is stronger.' He said.

'What?' I asked him confused.

And then it clicked, it had almost been three months since that day when she started to be in heat, in two days she was going to be in heat before it could end and that meant that my brother would take advantage of that, but not only him but her scent would be strong that it would draw any wolf and it could endanger her life.

I got up and went to Nick's room.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he rubbed his eyes.

"We need to look for Lizzy now." I said.

"What's going on?" Savannah said as she got near me, I think she had been in the bathroom.

"We are setting ahead the rescue, it has to be now." I said.

"Why? Can't you wait Max? We need to attack when Liam is not in the mansion." Nick said.

"You don't get it!" I yelled.

"What is it then?" Savannah asked me.

"Lizzy will be in heat in two days." I told Savannah.

"I'll get the rest of the pack up, Nick go tell Abby and Zac, Max you for Taylor. We are leaving in two hours." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 185 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
300K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
471K 23.3K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
3.9K 162 32
************ Thea Brooke Haskyane is no normal girl she likes adventure. Her life as she thought was normal 18 in senior...