Echo

By iiMarauders034

Love is pain. Always has been. Never has this been proven more than when a young witch has to choose between... More

cast
cast update
{1} Stayin' Alive
{2} Cracker the Neglected Owl
{3} A Dramatic Backstory: Part One
{4} The Crazy Crew of the Girl's Dormitory
{5} Cat Got Your Tounge?
110K

{0} Prologue

13.6K 290 45
By iiMarauders034

The Akilos' were one of the most wealthiest pureblood families in the wizarding world.
Echo Akilo was the family's only child, and the first female born into that name since 1910 (Marauders started Hogwarts in 1971)

The Potters' happened to be one of the wealthiest pureblood families in the wizarding world as well.
James Potter was the family's pride and joy ever since his birth and received almost everything he wanted.

They were different in many ways, but that was the reason they were brought together.

I am crying at the gif!!!

The beautiful cover is by wonderlasting so go check her out👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.9K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...