{4} The Crazy Crew of the Girl's Dormitory

HAS BEEN EDITED AND REWROTE

"Akilo, Elizabeth."

Echo slowly started walking up, a small smile on her face after hearing a loud whoop coming from the Gryffindor table, most likely from Sirius and James. An old hat was placed on her head, falling over her eyes.

"Ah!" the hat said as it sat on her head.

A loud yelp echoed through the hall.

"You're already leaning towards Hufflepuff, dear. Definitely not a Ravenclaw. Maybe...no, no. Not Slytherin. You're too...how do I put this nicely? Ah, yes. Frail. Maybe not Gryffindor like I had presumed. Your mind is very complex, my dear. I guess I'll have to go with..."

"Gryffindor!"

The table clapped loudly, and again, loud whoops coming from a specific section at the end.

Echo hopped if the stool and rushed over to the table, instantly finding that Remus had saved her a spot in between him and James.

"I'm happy you're with me, love," James leaned over and whispered into her ear, eyes still facing forward as Maggie walk forward to the hat. A light crimson filled Echo's cheeks, trying to hold back a giddy grin.

---

"Hey, Prongs. Look," Sirius nodded towards a pretty redhead, and James' eyes instantly lit up.

"I'll be right back," he quickly stood up and walked around to the other side of the wooden table to sit next to the other girl. Just like that, a small fire seemed to burn in her chest, causing her face to subconsciously go into a permanent glare.

"If you're plotting on killing someone, try the Forbidding Forest."

"W-What?"

"Well, you look like you are plotting to murder either James or Lily Evans, and if we're speaking privately here, I prefer it's the second." Sirius had now scooted all the way beside her, swinging an arm over her shoulder, "jealous, eh?"

"No!" she yelled, gaining attention from the whole entire Great Hall.

"No," she said quieter, becoming defensive. "I'm not jealous."

Echo looked at James who was smirking flirtatiously and twirling a piece of Lily's hair, who honestly looked like she was about the slap him.

"Okay, nevermind, I'm jealous," she admitted pitifully. "What do I do?"

"Just follow my lead, love," Sirius grinned at her. "On the count of three, pretend I told you a joke and laugh so he can hear."

"You've put a lot of thought into this haven't you?"

"Just do it! One, two, three," he counted down quietly, and Echo bursted out laughing, definitely gaining attention from Lily as James' hand faltered with twirling Lilly's hair. His eyes were then locked on the pair.

"This may seem weird, but go with it."

His arm dropping from her shoulder to her waist.

"If that gets any lower, you won't have an arm," Echo growled at him through her teeth as she smiled brightly at him. James' attention was completely off Lily now, glaring two holes into Sirius' head.

"With the way James is looking at me, I'm afraid that's not the only thing I'd lose."

James has finally stood up and stiffly walked over. "Mind if I scoot in?" he asked, and before an answer could be given, he squished himself in between Sirius and Echo.