Lana Parrilla...IS MY MOTHER...

By ava_mcanally

Avanna Lee Starr is a 12 year old girl who thought her life was some-what normal. Boy she couldn't have been... More

Prolog
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Question

Four

1.1K 30 7
By ava_mcanally

WARNING: there is a part in here where some of the characters speak spanish. And there will continue to be throughout the story. I don't know when they will appear or how many times they will appear. I just wanted to to let you readers know.

----------------------------------------------

Lana's POV

I woke up the next day and instantly felt horrible. I get where Ava was coming from, Jack pushed some buttons and I acted as if it didn't bother me. I have to go apologize to Ava; I just don't know how...but I have to.

I got up and walked to Ava's room and knocked. No answer. When I didn't get and answer I walked in and found she was still sleeping.

" Ava, I don't know if you can here me or not but I really want to apologize. I understand where you were coming from. You told me you didn't trust them right now, and I should have listened. Jack pushed some buttons with you and I acted as if I didn't care; but I do. If it makes you feel any better, Jack got grounded for a week and you walked away clean. Fred wanted you to also get grounded but I told him no. He was talking about how you were his daughter to and how we should make the choice together; but I just simply explained how you were a Parrilla Latina and that Parrilla Latinas can't control what comes out of there mouth. Strangely he understood. Avanna I just want you to know I'm sorry...and I love you" I told her while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and kissing her temple.

After I had apologized to Ava I went to go turn away when I felt someone grab my wrist. Ava.

"Please don't go mom" she said tightening her grip like she was going to lose me.

"I won't baby" I said as she moved over so I could climb in bed with her.

"Ava" I stated

"Yes" she asked.

"You know i have to leave later on today, so your gonna have to stay with your dad and the boys." I said feeling terrible for even saying it.

"No. Lana I can't stay with them alone. Please don't leave me" she cried.

"I have to go Avanna" I said putting one finger under her chin making her look at me.

"Where are you going" she asked with a sniffle.

"I have to film today" I simply responded.

"Can't I come" she asked sitting up

"You know, that would be great. You could meet the cast, and Adam and Eddie. But when I'm filming your gonna have to stay in my trailer."

"I can't look around" she asked disappointment in her voice.

"If you look around, it would have to be at the places we aren't filming" I said getting out of the bed.

"So is that a yes" she asked getting up as well.

"Yes. Now get ready before we're late" I said kissing her forehead and walking out to go to my room.

Ava's POV

Okay, so mom apologized. I don't think I was mad at here more as mad at Jack. But like I said she said sorry and now we are good. As for Jack I'll talk to him and rub in his face at how he got punished and I didn't it.

After mom left I decided to get ready. I went to my closet and picked out my clothes for the day. I was meeting the cast so I want to look casual, but I also want to look good for Jared. I have had a crush on Jared Gilmore for the longest time. After a few minutes of contemplating I finally settled on something.

I chose white spandex, a black tank-top that stopped right above my belly button, and my black and white Nike free runs.

When I was finished with my clothes, I went to the bathroom. I did my hair [in high ponytail] brushed my teeth, and did my make-up (very) light.

As soon I was done I walked down stairs to be greeted by the wonderful smell of pancakes.

"Hey mom it smel-" I stopped when I saw who else was in there.

"You" I said glaring daggers through Jack.

"Hey" is all he said in return.

"Listen. I wanted to apologize for yesterday" he replied.

Ok; did my ears just deceive me or did Jack di Blasio just apologize. I think I need to go to the doctor because I believe I'm going crazy.

"I'm sorry what" I asked him completely shocked.

"Ava you heard me. I'm not saying it again" he replied with what I think was meant to be a chuckle.

"Yeah, I heard you...how did those words taste coming out of your mouth" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Like vinegar" he said shaking his head up and down.

"So we good" he asked motioning between me and him.

"We're good bro" I responded lightly punching him in the shoulder.

"Aw I'm glad you to made up. But Ava we need to get going" Lana said placing the dirty dishes in the sink and leaning against the counter.

"Where are you going" Jack asked Lana as we were walking to the door.

"I'm going to the set to film and Ava is coming with me" she responded reaching for the door knob.

"Have fun" Jack said running up the stairs.

And with that we were on our way.

Lana's POV

Me and Ava arrived at set at 5:30. Everyone else was already there because they leave a lot sooner than me.

Ava and I got out of the car and I had to calm Ava down because when she gets excited or nervous she starts playing 20 questions.

"What if they don't like me" she began.

"Ava, honey they will love you. Okay, calm down mija" I explained.

"That's what you said about 'the boys' too" she responded crossing her arms.

"Avanna. The cast are totally different people. They treat everyone like family, no matter who they are" I said looking her strait in the eyes.

"Okay" she as we continued to walk.

We were half way there when I felt Ava grab my hand. Her walls are coming down once again. This time I'm determined to let them keep coming down.

"Ava, you ready" I asked when we go to the building.

"Let's do this" she said dragging me inside.

___________________________

"LANA" I heard Ginny yell as we walked in.

"Well, looks like you meeting Ginny first, that ok" I asked letting go of her hand.

"Yeah, that works" she replied with a smile.

"Good" I told her facing forward just in time to get embraced in a bone crushing hug by the one only Ginnifer Goodwin.

"Ginny, you just saw me two days ago" I said when she finally let me go.

"And so much can hap-" she stopped.

"So much much can what Ginny" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"So much can happen in two days...who's that" she asked pointing to Ava.

"Ginny this is Avanna Maria Parrilla...my daughter" I said pulling Ava up to say hello.

"I didn't know you had a daughter. Although I should have guessed that that was who she was I mean she looks just like you." Ginny said staring at her.

"I do" Ava asked looking at me.

"Yeah. JUST like her" Ginny said once again shaking her head in disbelief.

"Well Avanna, it's so nice to meet you" she said giving her a hug.

"And you, but please call me Ava. I hate my birth name" Ava said with a smile.

"Um I'm right here" I said pointing at myself.

"Right. Well I have to go see you around" she said before walking in the opposite direction.

After that she met Josh, Colin, Bex, Emilie, Robby (kay), Bobby, Kristen, Vic, Adam and Eddie.

Now we are going to find Jen and Jared.

"Hey Jen, hey Jared" I said as we walked up

"Hey, who's this" Jen asked pointing to Ava like Ginny did.

"This is Avanna Maria Parrilla. My daughter" I said throwing my arm over her shoulder.

"Oh, hey Avanna. I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jen." She said shaking Ava's hand.

"It's nice to meet you. And you can call me Ava" she said letting go.

"Hey, Ava" Jared said walking up.

"Hello" Ava responded returning the greeting.

"Hey, Jared while we are filming you should show Ava around." Jen told Jared.

"Yeah. You cool with that Ava" Jared asked now looking at Ava.

"Yes" Ava asked looking down trying to hide the blush I saw.

I wanted to say something but I didn't want to embarrass her. I remembered Ava telling me she spoke spanish so I decided to Speak the language only we knew.

"Ava tiene un agolpamiento" I said nudging her a little.

"Ca'llate" she looking at me with wide eyes.

"Disculpe" I said shocked that she just told me to shut up.

"Mam'a fuera de mi vida" she replied.

"I apuesta en un mes va a estar saliendo" I said loving how mad she was getting.

"Madre Jared's solo in amigo" she said giving me a look to stop.

"Ava I sabe usted como" I countinued.

"Podemos pasar a otra cosa ahora" she begged.

"Usted es su hijo madres" I said with a smile.

"Que" she asked

"Actue de esta manera hacia mi madre cuando queria hablar de chicos demasiaso" I explained.

"Mam'a puede que por favor dejar de hablar de este" she asked.

"Si podemos" I finally gave in.

"Gracias" she said.

"De nada" I replied.

As soon as we were done we turned to look at everybody who looked completely confused.

"Okay. I have no clue what you two just said, but I know I was in it because I heard my name" Jared said still confused.

"Oh she was just saying that your...nice, let's go" Ava grabbing Jared's arm and pulling him away causing me to chuckle.

And just as soon as Ava came she was gone with Jared for a tour around set.

___________________________

!!!COMMENT and VOTE!!!

Please give feedback don't be a silent reader.

Love you guys, keep reading 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 67 16
Ava Lewis , a 24 year old girl who is sold by her father and step mother to an alpha of the most powerful pack as a breeder . Follow the story to kno...
785 17 46
17 year old Kenya James always thought her life would be normal. She's overall very smart and had her life planned from beginning to end. At least sh...
645 88 24
A girl wakes up in a hospital has no idea who she is and who any body is. Arianna is a confused 15 year old girl that just came out of a coma. She on...
140 0 22
Ava is a fourteen year old girl fed up with the way life is treating her but will moving really help her out or will it be her same life just in an u...