The Billionaire's Awakening (...

By MsDreamerGirl84

| Sequel to Secret Love | Previously called "The Steadfast Love." "If you are here to give me hope yet... More

Copyright
Prologue
EBS Family Siblings
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: Freaking Out
Chapter 3: Hearts Set on Fire
Chapter 4: Miles Apart
Chapter 5: Fashion Week
Chapter 6: Courtship Begins
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Gloomy Day
Chapter 9: First Night
Chapter 10: Buried Past
Chapter 11: Haunting Past
Chapter 12: Sleepover
Chapter 13: First real date
Chapter 14: Choices
Chapter 15: Regrets
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19: Bitch
Chapter 20: Clash
Chapter 21: Heartache
Dedication and Random Advertisement
Chapter 22: Stranger
Chapter 23: Job
Chapter 24: Naughty
Chapter 25: Tease
Chapter 26: Past and Present
Chapter 27: Getting Dirty
Chapter 28: Truth
Chapter 29: Taryn
Chapter 30: The Lost Son
Chapter 31: News
Chapter 32: Hypocrisy
Chapter 33: Judgement Day
Chapter 34: About Time
Chapter 35: Not so perfect family
Chapter 36: The Wedding
Epilogue
Sequel (Will be a long wait)

Chapter 37: Finale

61.7K 1.8K 55
By MsDreamerGirl84

I just want to share this funny conversation with my husband before we proceed. 

At the couch, I'm staring at the TV screen but my head was wandering far far away ...

Hubby: Are you alright? 

Me: Oh ... yeah ... (*smiling*)

hubby: You look lost. You're staring through the screen.

Me: I was just thinking how to end this story, (smiling sheepishly).

Hubby: Oh, easy! (sounding boastful) Just say it there's an earthquake and everyone died!

I burst out laughing. My husband is nuts sometimes ...

Okay, let's get serious here.

Warning: Mature Contents

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." —  H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Xandrous POV

One year later ...

"What brought you here?" Mom eyed me intently.

I sighed. "I don't know what to give to Vicky," shoving my hands in my pockets "it's Vicky's birthday three weeks from now. I want to surprise her," mom looks at me and something flashed in her eyes.

"Sit," as she cocked her head towards the empty chairs and I took one. I watch her as she rocks Helena — Cassie and Alexandrine's daughter — in her arms. 

I'm glad that Cassie lets my parents have their four months old daughter once in a while. 

"You know, Mario is selling his shares of the His&Hers, maybe you would like to buy it and give it to her as a gift? She always wanted to design her own clothes, right? She'll be ecstatic," mom gave Helena feathery kisses and the baby giggled. My lips tug up forming a smile upon hearing that sweet little voice of my niece, but what made me feel excited is that mom is right.

"You always have an answer mom! Thank you!" my fingers stroke the underline of my jawline. "

"So how am I going to talk to theios Mario?" mom looks up and smiled. 

"I'll talk to him later when Helena is sleeping," she said intently. 

"Does she needs to move to New York?" 

"She doesn't have to. She can work at home or open an office here. All she needs to do is design the clothes. If she wants to run the business, she can still work at home but she has to travel once in a while especially during runway shows," mom explains and I nodded. I don't like the idea of her leaving Greece or me. 

"Okay. I'll find a location close to my office and build her an office, she can design it, too," I nodded.

Mom nodded at the idea. "And you," as she widens her eyes at me, "go home and make babies. You guys are already married and all, you should be having kids now," mom frowns and I just brushes it off her comments.

I'm actually wondering why she wasn't pregnant until now. I'm not even using condoms. I've been tempted to ask her but I always end up tamping down my curiosity.

"Where's Tar— I mean Xandrine?" I asked glibly.

"He's at work. He left the baby because Cassie has an interview today,"

"I see." I nodded my head. "Where did she apply?"

"She mentioned ..." mom furrowed then her eyes lit up, "Bright Smiles, Isokrates Dental Hygiene. She's applying as a receptionist,"  mom smiled at me then avert her eyes back to her. "I hope she gets the job, right baby? So grandmama and grandpapa can have more time with you," mom cooed to the baby and she giggled. 

"I know Doctor Barresi," I mumbled. "It's the son that's replacing him since the old Barresi is retired. Actually, it was the son who mentioned it to her to apply to his clinic," mom explained further and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Does Alexandrine knows this?" 

"I don't think he does. Cassie just decided to try," mom shrugs her shoulder.

Damn, he'll be very mad. 

I rose from my seat and about to leave when dad walks into the sunroom.

"Oh, hey. I didn't know you're here?" dad approached mom and gave her a kiss before placing a kiss to Helena.

"How's our princess?" dad cooed and Helena started wriggling and making strange. 

"She doesn't like you, Zandros, give her time," mom snap at dad softly and dad waved it off.

"She's extending her hands, moro mou. What are you talking about?" dad chuckled and he took her then she burst out crying. Mom smacks dad on his shoulder hard and took Helena back.

"I told you!" mom snaps.

"I'll get going mom, dad," shaking my head as I left the two bantering about Helena.

.....................

I turned to my side and stretch my arms to nuzzle her, instead an empty warm spot. My eyes sprang open and found her sitting, staring at me with a wide smile on her face. 

"Good morning, babe," she purred and I smiled. 

I rolled on my back with my smile widening and she slowly scooted closer then lay on top of me. She looks like the sun, it brightens my day. This is the life I want. Me and her.

I rolled swiftly on top of her and pinned her under me. My elbows propped on either side of her head carries all my weight. "I think we need a company in this place," I teased, placing feathery kisses on her forehead, down to her nose, cheeks, and lips. She giggled. 

"Babe ..." she trailed off, her eyes following her finger as she traces my bare chest. She looks serious so I gave her all my attention ignoring my raging arousal.

"Yeah," I cooed as I stared at her beautiful face that I would never get tired of staring at.

She looks up and meet my eyes. "I don't want to work at my dad's office anymore," she pouted and I cocked my eyebrow. 

"Why? Are they stressing you too much?" I asked worriedly as I brush the hair that was covering her eyes and tucked it under her ear. She doesn't really need to work, I can provide anything she needs even if we have a dozen kids.

"No, it's not that. The job is easy," she smiled sheepishly. She curled her hands around my neck. 

"Then you don't have to work. Nobody is forcing you to work, baby. Just stay home and look after our babies," I grinned wolfishly and she chuckled.

"But we don't have kids yet?" she pointed out.

"That's why, let's start making our first one," I said as I dip my head and kiss her hard. My body heated up.

"Xandrous ..." she moans as she tries to push me off her. I look at her and she stared at me with seriousness.

"I want to work as a designer," she blurted out. I smiled inwardly. She'll be elated when I give her  birthday gift. 

"Then you can work as a designer," I said and assaulted her lips again.

"Hey," pushing me away, I stop and groaned as I look at her. "Can I go to New York then and apply there? Glen said their company is hiring for new designers," upon hearing her words, I lost all my appetite. My temper slowly rising.

I rolled on her side and then swung my legs out of the bed without responding. I don't know what to say. I can't even tell her that she's going to have it. I'll be spoiling the surprise.

"Hey," I felt her behind me as I pick up my clothes and she wrapped her hands around my waist, hugging me from behind and rested her face on my back. "If you don't want it, then fine," she said melancholy and I squeeze my eyes shut, dropping the fabric on the floor, I slowly turn and held her in my chest.

"How about you give me a month then you can work. Stay here with me, and let's just make the most of it, then you can work again as a designer, is that a deal?" She looks up without releasing me and stared at me for what it seems an hour then slowly nodded.

"Fine," then she nuzzled my chest. I kissed her head and take in her scent that always drove me to the edge.

My hands skimmed her soft sides and move up, cupping her cheeks, I kissed her hard. She moaned and stood on her tippy toes to meet my lips, her hands instinctively wrapped around my neck, clinging on for dear life as she kissed me back.

I left her cheeks and my hands found her bottom. Hoisting her up, her legs instinctively wrap around my waist and I carried her back to the bed. Putting her down gently, I straddled her. My hand slips under her cream sleeping gown and tug it up. She lifted her hands and help me undress her. Her tight and hard pink nipples screaming for attention.

I gave my full attention to the two amazing bud and gave it a suck. Her bud hardens even more against my moist warm lips. I heard her loud moan and my desire heightens. Her hands on my head. Occasionally, her fingers run through my hair as she moaned.

My kisses trailed down, planting moist kisses on her creamy skin on every trail, sucking her sweetness and all the way down. She instinctively parted her legs as I positioned myself in between her thighs, and she bent it. Dipping me head, my nose against her lips, I smelled her. It was sweet, intoxicating aroma of her arousal. My tongue teases her lips, easing it in between, my nose grazing her sex, while my tongue licking and sucking all her essence. The tangy, salty taste almost made me explode. 

I felt my scalp stinging as she entangles her fingers and pulling it off as she let out a loud moan. I ignored the stinging pain and focused on pleasuring her. My other finger strokes her cl*t while the other eased into her, in and out. Her moans getting louder, her body jerk up as she grips the sheet tightly. Her eyes were closed.

Switching my finger with my tongue, I licked her nub all the while my finger ease in and out, inching deeper inside her and faster. Easing another finger as I continued swirling my tongue against her nub and licking it, she let out an exaggerated moan. In a matter of seconds, she reaches her peak, her even louder moans echoing against the room.

Her limp body was still shaking and she looks disoriented as she stares at me. Her hazy eyes filled with lust matching mine. The way her body quivered under my assault, it gives me a tenfolds satisfaction. Almost slipping my control not to cum. 

I quickly tug off my boxer and then lay on top of her. Kissing her hard as I nudge her thighs with my legs and she parted it wide. 

 I slowly slide in my hard shaft deep into her entrance making her moan in pleasure. Too lost in my own pleasure, I furiously thrust in and out of her. She shudders deliciously beneath me and moans as my face pushes into her cleavage, my hands gliding over her thighs and squeeze it. My shaft pumped in and out of her as she moved her hips up and down to meet my ferocious thrusts. I kept humping her as my climax began. "Come with me, baby!" I whispered gutturally, sucking her one nipple as I gave another one hard thrust then let out a long moan mixing with her own. I felt her nails digging into my back as she followed me. We didn't move until all my seeds filled her, our sweaty body against each other. 

............

"Sir, the two-storey building of the Baltazar Wedding Couture across the street is on sale. They just posted it this morning," my secretary said as soon as I sat on my chair. 

I swiveled around to face her stopping midway from hanging my coat behind my chair and stared at her with rising excitement. What a nice morning to start. "I want to meet the agent. Clear my schedule today, and get an appointment, ASAP." 

"Yes, sir," and she puts down the stacked of folders in front of me. "We need this contracts before this week's end, sir." She stood upright, "I'll get you a coffee, is there anything, Mr. Mailov?" she asked. I shook my head and wave her off without looking at her as I stared at the folders stacked up in front of me, but my head was reeling on the building across my office. It would be a perfect office for Vicky. Just across mine.

I heard my door opens after a while and Kara strutted in holding a steaming coffee on a small plate, with a teaspoon on the side. 

She left my office quietly and I was then absorbed in my work while sipping my coffee. 

.................

"Don't be a greedy bitch, Ms. Sethi. The highest offer is eight hundred thousand. I'm offering you 1.2 million for that trashy building. I'm going to tear down the whole building and build a new one. It's the best deals you could get, Ms. Sethi. Deal or no deal?" 

The agent look flustered as she looks down on her pen, thinking. I rose from my seat. "I have other clients waiting for me, Ms. Sethi. My time is precious, have a good—" 

"Alright," she rose from her seat and extend her hand. "It's a deal, Mr. Mailov." Then we shook briefly.

I left her office with a smile. Everything works in my favor.

..............

Vicky's POV

I was staring at my sister as she breastfeeds her daughter Colleen. She looks so happy and contented. She's stay in mom, and she looks so contented and happy. It's not what I want. 

Yes, I wanted to have our own kids but not now. I still want to work in my profession. To be a designer and if I get pregnant, I'm sure, I'll be stuck in the house taking care of our kids.

I can't imagine myself being like Elle. Well, not now, maybe in the future. I don't know.

"Does he knows?" Elle frowns as she rocked Colleen while breastfeeding. 

I bit my bottom lip as I shook my head. "No. He'll be mad if he finds out. He never asked me and I'm scared to tell him," I sighed.

"You have to tell him. Be honest, Vicky. Don't keep things from him," Elle lectured and I stared at her intently. She had grown up so much and much matured than I remembered.

"Do you think he'll understand me?" I asked still reluctant at the idea.

"If he loves you, he will," she nodded as she looks down on her baby with fondness. "Right, sweety?" she asked to the innocent angel who was staring at her, eyes that she got from her father. 

I let out a long sighed as I leaned against the soft armchair. We are on their balcony. Nicolai is in his office. 

"Vicky, you are just creating a trouble. Go home, and tell Xandrous your plan, what you wanted and I'm sure, he'll understand," Elle coaxed me. She shifted and changed Colleen's position gently so she can drink from the other boob. She quickly latches her lips around her nipple, hungrily.

I smiled absentmindedly. "She's thirsty!" I chuckled.

"She's my little piglet," Elle said lovingly as she caresses her plump cheek.

"She is," and we both chuckled. 

"It's a beautiful feeling, Vi. You're going to love it. Motherhood is one of the most beautiful things you will ever experience," she smiled reassuringly.

I nodded and sighed. Torn between wanting to feel it and the desires to pursue my designing career.

.................

The timer went off and I quickly ran towards the oven. I gently open the lid and a steam welcomes me and I back up. Letting the steam clear off, I put on the two oven gloves and gently carried the chicken casserole out of the oven and place it down on the wooden trivets. 

"What's that good smell?" I heard Xandrous behind me and I quickly swivelled around to face him and I smiled. He just got home, still in his suit. He was loosening his tie as he walks towards me, his smile is a bright as mine.

It's been two weeks since I stop working with dad, and he didn't mind at all. He found someone who can do my job better and he likes the idea of me staying home to take care of my husband than staying in an office, dealing with a bunch of grumpy asses.

He curled his hands around my waist and tugs me closer. Lowering his head, he gave me a hard lingering kiss, and both pulled away gasping for an air.

"I made a chicken casserole," I smiled as I move to his side and proudly show him the recipe I got  online. Greek style chicken casserole.

"What's the occasion?" he asked.

"Nothing," as I watch him sniffing, then lowering his head closer to sniff the aroma of the food.

"Careful!" I said as I stop him from sniffing closer.

"I can't wait to taste it," he chuckled and I excitedly led him to the dining table, where my greek salad is already set, plates and utensils, a red wine and a lit candle.

Xandrous gave me a suspicious smile. "Nothing," I glared playfully. " I just want to take care of my husband," I said. 

He leaned in and gave me another brief kiss before he settled. I made my way back to the oven and carried the casserole to the table. I carefully place it on the same style square wooden trivets at the center of the table.

Xandrous pour my glass a wine and I sat across him. We ate with a smile on our faces as we occasionally converse. Xandrous once in a while praising the food I made and it made my heart melt. 

I was trying to find the right moment to tell him.

"Babe," I started.  He looks up from his plate and stared at me expectantly. "You know, when you always tell me to make our baby ..." his eyebrows shot up and I swallowed hard. "I-I" I look down on my plate and realized my chicken is brutally beaten with my fork. 

"Vicky, is anything wrong?" Xandrous drop his fork and knife on either side of his plate and stared at me with worries. 

"No, nothing. I just want to tell you that ..." I trailed off, biting my bottom lip, I summoned all my courage and spill it at once. "I'm taking pills!" I blurted out as I close my eyes, waiting for him to lash out at me.

Silence gaping between us. I slowly opened my eyes and he was just staring at me, devoid of emotion. My heart starting to beat like a drum, and I thought it's going to pop out of my chest. 

He let out a loud sighed. "Don't you want to have a baby with me?" he asked. His voice is so low and his face held nothing. 

Tears starting to well in my eyes, my chest tightening. "I do!" I said in a strangled voice. "I just want to experience to work as a designer, and if I have our baby, I'm not sure if I'll even get a chance to experience it," and there my tears flows like a river, uncontrollably.

I look down and tried to stop it. I heard the screeching sound of the chair, being dragged away and I didn't look up. Then I felt his hands on my shoulder. I thought he stormed out of the room.

His loving eyes staring down at me. "I'm not stopping you from doing what you love the most. You could have told me earlier," he smiled and then I broke down into tears all the more. He pulled me into his arms and rub my back in circles.

"I love you," I said between tears.

"I love you so much, baby," he responded and I felt his lips pressed against the side of my head.

He pulled away but not letting me go completely. "Tomorrow is your birthday," he wipes the tears away with his fingers. "What do you want to do?" he asked tenderly.

Tears brims in my eyes again. I totally forget about my 24th birthday but he remembered it. I felt all the more emotional. "Nothing! I just want to be with you," I said and he nodded and then he nuzzled my neck.  

................

Here you go my dearest. The finale. 

Epilogue is next. 

Thank you for joining me until the end. 

Anyhow, if you want another read, I recommend you to give this two a chance;

--> Ciara Monae by beverlyboobs.

---> Lured In by Friends_Write

Thank you and ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 4.4K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...
71.6K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
395K 15.8K 35
#2 in Romance 16/12/2016 #2 ambivalent love series #2 romance12/12/2016 Sequel to Tempting the Billionaire Book1 Sebastian has gotten the help he...
33.6K 1.3K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...