Once A Villain | Todoroki Sho...

By fromserenity

Everyone can become a hero. But can villains too? If you were born a villain, you will have to remain a vill... More

•| 02 |•
•| 03 |•
•| 04 |•
•| 05 |•
•| 06 |•
•| 07 |•
•| 08 |•
•| 09 |•
•| 10 |•
•| 11 |•
•| 12 |•
•| 13 |•
•| 14 |•
•| 15 |•
•| 16 |•
•| 17 |•
•| 18 |•
•| 19 |•
•| 20 |•
•| 21 |•
•| 22 |•

•| 01 |•

11.8K 299 95
By fromserenity

•| Midoriya "Deku" Izuku |•

"WHAT?!"

"You're kidding us, right?" Kaminari reacted, standing up his seat to protest at Aizawa-sensei.

To be honest, Aizawa-sensei's revelation of our next test—and possibly the hardest one, was truly surprising and kind of scary.

"Don't be a coward, Kaminari." Kyouka-san scolded him calmly.

"But what if the villain would kill us?!" Kaminari retorted, facing his seat mate, Kyouka-san.

"Well, I am sure that the teachers won't let Aizawa-sensei test us with a villain that would kill us." Kyouka-san retorted back. And they continued to bicker. Some would join their argument while I thought about my strategy for the test.

The test is to fight a villain that—maybe—was recently captured and now gonna be used as an opponent to Aizawa-sensei's test for his class. It was just a hunch.

But I have a bad feeling about this...

•||•

Our test is tomorrow. For sure, it will be a hard opponent—especially the fact that Aizawa-sensei is the one who planned it.

Our test takes place somewhere near the police office if in case the villain does something crazy. We all changed to our costumes before we travelled to the venue.

When we got there, we all gaped in awe at the wide space in front of us. It's as wide as the ring in Yuuei Sport Festival. Only, it's not a ring. It's just a wide, plain and flat landscape.

"But Sensei, why is there no ring?" I asked, pointing at the space in front of us. There was not even a single grass on it!

"It was meant to have no ring. The rules will be a bit similar from the last test in the Yuuei Sports Festival. But since there's no ring, there will be a couple of changes in the rules." Aizawa-sensei answered with the same tone that he uses on a usual day—a tired one.

Then, there was a big truck on the other side of the landscape, I turned my attention to the big truck as the Rear Door opened. A lot of police came out. And then, someone came out. Shackles tied on his neck, wrists, and ankles. He also has something on his mouth in order to cover it. And an eyepatch on his right eye.

(a/n: the eye patch looks like this)

Of course, he's a villain.

Four polices accompanied him to us. They stopped when they're three to four feet away from us. Each of the police removed one of each things that were tied on him. Except for the eyepatch.

Oh wait, I take it back. It's a her!

How come I didn't noticed it from the length of her hair? And why does she have an eyepatch on her left eye? An injury, I guess.

"In order to pass, you only have to hit her. I don't care where and how you do it. Each hit is equivalent to ten points. The more you hit her, the higher your points. The higher your points, the higher your grades." sensei stated calmly.

"S-S-She won't kill us, w-will she?" Mineta stuttered in fear.

"I believe she won't, Mineta." I assured him.

"Villains will kill you if they want to. I did not say anything that the one you'll be fighting today will not intend to do so." sensei suddenly said. Mineta shivered in fear while I felt a bit off. No. I feel something is off here.

The polices had went back in the truck. I expected for the truck to stay. But it immediately left.

Why? Aren't they afraid that this villain might escape?

"Now, who would care to go first?" sensei said. Almost instantly, Kacchan stepped up.

"I'm gonna finish that bitch in no time!" Kacchan declared as he walks towards her.

She didn't even looked up to him or anything. She just stayed silent.

Kacchan planned to land a punch on her guts. I swear it was a perfect hit.

But his fist just came right through her... or is it her quirk?

A quirk that can make one's body untouchable? Although there's something wrong... why does the arm that Kacchan punched looked... liquified?

"That's right! I have heard of her! She's the daughter of the famous unbeatable villain, Untouchable! Her quirk can make her body turn into water!" Iida stated proudly.

"How can we hit her, then?" Uraraka, who was beside me, asked.

"There has to be a time limit." I said with a lot of hope.

"That's right! But, how many minutes?" Uraraka asked again.

"That's what we're gonna figure out..." I muttered and carefully observed Kacchan's fight. She doesn't seem to be tired. She doesn't even mind if Kacchan punches her.

He's trying to land his punches. But to his dismay, nothing did. It will hit but it won't hurt her. Although one thing I also noticed. She only lets Kacchan punch her on her arms.

"Why won't you look at me?! Are you scared?!" Kacchan shouted at the girl.

Kacchan grew pissed and suddenly launched a powerful right punch, his fist shrouded with an explosive energy.

"He's gonna kill her!" someone shouted.

I expected Kacchan's fist to hit her water body.

But instead it hit her left palm.

And the explosive energy that was shrouded on his fist... was stopped?

"You little—"

For the first time, she looked up at Kacchan. And for some reason, Kacchan was stopped. Frozen.

"You should calm down, Bakugou-san. The more you anger yourself, the more you will be frustrated." she spoke for the first time. Her voice is a mixture of cold, softness, calm, and tired. Her eyes somehow mirrors her voice, but it was somehow hard to read it that I would rather call it set of or's than mixtures.

Although, this angered Kacchan more.

"How dare you say that to me!" he declared before retreating his right hand and using his left fist to punch her with the same attack earlier.

This time, the girl vanished without a trace but appeared behind him, her feet not touching the floor.

Whoa she's fast!

However, Kacchan also reacted fast, about to land a right punch—his fist also shrouded with a possible strong explosive energy. The girl villain countered by doing the same earlier, letting Kacchan's right fist hit her left palm—that eventually had the same result as to what happened earlier.

Eventually, the girl won when the tip of her right foot touched the ground—which surprisingly turned into a medium-sized pool of water. The girl managed to land a punch on Kacchan, sending him down to the pool of water. She even got to stand on the water.

My eyes widened and all of us remained silent due to the shock.

Is she that powerful?

•||•

Everyone got fired up and tried beating the girl. But all failed, getting soaked on the cold water that she uses to beat them. Although, some got out of the cold water like, Asui-chan but somehow someway, the girl villain would find a way to beat those who escape her trick.

I was afraid because I don't want to fail like the others. And I also don't want to hit her with my One For All, especially that her body is made of water. It would be a waste.

"Next?" Aizawa-sensei grunted, tired, turning around to look at the students who are not soaked. I turned my head around only to see Todoroki behind me.

We're the only ones left?!

Todoroki stepped up, causing me to sigh in relief.

He walked towards the girl calmly and stopped when he's about a foot or two away from her.

Now this would be a hard time for her since Todoroki can turn her to ice once he touches her.

But still...

•| a/n |•
hey there! i just love the two—Shouto & Katsuki—and just felt the need to make a fanfic lol. see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
869K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
321K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
125K 4.5K 37
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024