Dejected

By stfuximshelli495

After her mothers suicide, Blair copes with an abusive father, ridicule at school, and her mothers sudden dea... More

Prologue
The Explanation
Unfortunate Circumstance
Laughing With the Enemy
Release Through Pain
The Beginning to the End
Different Perspective
Confessions
Friends Again
Back to School
Horrible Truth
The Dreaded Carnival
Am I Worth It?
The Plan
Good Day... So Far
From One Extreme To Another
Shame, and Regret
Aftermath
Meet The Parents
Hidden
A Party To Remember, But Try To Forget
The Ultimatum
Blairs Decision
Empty Without Her
The New Kid
Ignore And Escape
Jealousy With Longing
Old Memories, A New Savior
New Highs And Messed Up Plans
Questions With No Answers
Finding What You're Looking For
Exposed
Small Shirts Fit Guys Too
I Must Be Dreaming
Metallic Fear
Ending All The Pain
Epilogue

Struggle

22.1K 280 43
By stfuximshelli495

Another surprise chapter :O How much you love me? Hahahaha.

I actually had some free time and also don't be mad if this isn't as long as my chapters usually are. This is just Blairs POV of what happened after Brian surprised her in her room.

And pllllease send me some covers :] I'm sure if you have read this far you know what I'm talking about.

PS I love banana chips. Seriously, they are amazinggg.

OK so yeah, I'm more crazy during the day than I am at night hahaha.

PEACE LOVE AND VOTESSSS!!!!

Pretty much.

Enjoy lovelies.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

BLAIRS POV

Right when the words left Brians mouth I felt my heart stop and my stomach drop. He has to be just fucking with me, right? There's no way this is happening to me, especially right now. I know some twisted shit has happened to me before, but I never thought that I would be raped.

I felt his hand creep up my shirt and realized he was completely serious with what he had said. I struggled, and kicked which made his grip loosen, but once he realized his grip slacked he just held onto me tighter. He was so strong that I knew I couldn't escape. All I could do was hope Adam or someone would come up stairs once they have realized how long I have been gone. So I was going to make this as difficult as possible for Brian and hope someone reaches me in time.

"Stop moving Blair. You're only making this harder on yourself." He said into my ear which made my skin crawl.

"Fuck you, get off of me!" I yelled in his face.

He then clamped his hand over my mouth and pushed my head up against the wall. Tears started to stream down my face when I felt him undoing my pants and pull them down slightly. I didn't have any shoes on just socks because I didn't feel the need for them when we were just hanging out at Adams house. I tried pushing myself off the wall but that only made him lean into me, putting his full weight against my body making it difficult to breath.

I started to shake and scream into his hand, but that only made him smile because he knew that was all I could do. Brian started to lift my shirt up forcefully and got it above my breasts. I bit his hand and he pulled it back. Before I could make my next move he slapped me across the face which made my head spin. While I was distracted he yanked my shirt off completely and pulled me up then pushed me towards the bed.

"SOMEONE HELP!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs right before he lunged at me and pinned me on top of the bed.

"Shut up you bitch!" He whispered loudly.

"HELP!!!" I yelled once more then he put his hand over my mouth and straddled me at the waist.

I couldn't move any part of my body except my arms and legs. I kicked, and flung my arms in every direction, but it didn't faze him at all. With his hand still on my mouth he leaned backwards and with his free hand he awkwardly pulled down my pants to where they were at my knees. If I got a chance to run my pants would make me trip so I kicked them off the rest of the way in hopes of making an escape without falling.

My vision blurred, and my anxiety had me feeling like I was having a heart attack. Feeling his hands on my skin made me sick to my stomach. They weren't gentle and comforting like Adams. His hands were rough and forcefull as they roamed my body which made me cry and scream even more. Why hasn't anyone come up here yet? Then I realized that we had blocked off the whole upstairs so the only person who would come up here was Adam. I felt so helpless when Brian started to kiss my neck, and made his way down in between my boobs. I felt disgusting as his hand moved my legs and he settled his body between them as he rubbed against me causing another wave of nausea. I kept yelling 'no' over and over, but it was no use. No one could hear me.

I felt his hand slide up the inside of my thigh and unzip his pants. I used the rest of my energy to try and get out of his hold, but my attempt was useless. I'm going to be raped and there was nothing I could do about it.

Just then the room door swung open, but I didn't see who it was at first.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Ryan yelled and I couldn't have been more relieved to hear his voice.

"None of your fucking business Ryan." Brian said without making any movement to get off me.

I screamed Ryans name into Brians hand and struggled more underneath him. Thankfully after I did that he was yanked off of me, and then Garret ran to my side and pulled me into a protective embrace. I don't know when he had gotten in the room, but I was thankful that he was there to comfort me, but the only person I could think about was Adam. I needed him more than anything right now.

"Garret please get Adam." I sobbed.

I heard some crashing behind me and I didn't turn around to see what was going on.

"Ok, just stay in the room. Are you sure you'll be ok?" He asked and I just nodded because everything came crashing down on me.

I sunk into a corner of the room, and balled my eyes out as everything replayed in my mind. I was almost raped. I was almost raped by Brian. How could he do this to me? I know he hates me, but I didn't think he would do anything like this. What was Adam going to think? This is just another thing for him to get stressed out about, and it's all because of me. If I had locked my door before I came into the room this wouldn't have happened. If I had used the bathroom before we had come down this wouldn't have happened. Once I felt something was off I should have just locked the bathroom door or something.

I should have tried harder to get away from him. Why did I just freeze up like that? It reminded me so much of my father, and that just made more tears come to my eyes. I clung to myself wishing I could just disappear, and leave everything behind. I hate Brian for what he did. My body feels disgusting, but I have no energy to get up and take ashower. All I want to do is sleep, and not deal with any of this.

I heard some yelling from far way and cringed. I never want to see Brian again. What if he tried another time because he didn't get what he wanted now? I'm never going to feel safe again because I'll always have this in the back of my mind.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was grabbed and pulled into someones arms. My first reaction was to struggle and yell because I thought it was Brian coming to finish what he had started.

"NO!! NO!! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!" I yelled while struggling to get out of his arms.

"Blair. Blair calm down it's me. You're safe. It's ok."

At the sound of Adams voice I calmed down and flung my arms around him not wanting to let go. I felt more tears coming and I didn't try to stop them. I was safe. As long as Adam was here I knew that no one was going to get me. Then I realized that he probably knew what had happened. I didn't want him to be mad at me, or be disgusted with me so I composed myself enough to talk.

"I'm so sorry Adam. I tried.... I tried, I did but he was too strong." I said and as I calmed down more from his soothing touch. He was rocking me back and forth while running his fingers through my hair, and for some reason I knew that he wasn't upset with me.

"Shhh relax Blair. You're ok now. Just calm down." He replied then I laid my head down on his shoulder still gripping onto him. I felt so tired all of the sudden and felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness. A couple of seconds later I felt a blanket being put around me then I realized that I was still in my bra and underwear, but I didn't care at that point.

"Where is he?" I heard Adam ask someone obviously trying to control his anger, but I was so out of it I didn't pay attention to what they were saying.

Adam said something about getting me clothes, but my mind wasn't there. The next thing I knew I woke up and I was in my bed. I looked around and noticed Garret was there messing around with his phone while he sat next to me on the bed.

"Hey, where's Adam?" I asked and he jumped in surprise. I guess he didn't see me moving.

"He's, umm, just out in the living room with Ryan." He replied as he put his phone into his pocket.

Just then I heard some screaming followed by a couple of thuds. I knew the voices were Adam and Brians and to my surprise I was happy that Adam was beating that fucker. Usually I didn't like seeing or knowing this side of Adam, but right now I knew Brian deserved what was coming to him. I also felt proud and grateful knowng that Adam could protect me when I needed him to.

After that thought it felt like I was hit by a train. Everything came rushing back and all the negative thoughts popped into my head. Tears filled my eyes, and I started to shake. I felt Garret rub my back to comfort me, but it only made my skin crawl.

"Please don't touch me Garret." I said as moved far away from him and curled into a ball.

"I'm sorry Blair." He replied sounding slightly upset.

"This isn't your fault. Just, feeling someone touch me make me feel sick to my stomach." I said to him quietly.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door so I quickly said,"Don't let them know I'm awake. I don't feel like talking right now." I wasn't looking at him, but Garret was the kind of guy to just do what you ask of him and not question it unless it seemed wrong, so I knew he would do it. The door opened and I heard Adam whisper something to Garret. I guess he thought I was sleeping by the was he was talking low, and I don't know why, but I was glad we didn't have to talk about anything right now.

The door shut a few moments later and then silence. Did they both leave, or did Adam stay? Just incase he stayed I remained still. After a couple of more seconds I heard foot steps head over to the bed then someone sit down next to me. I knew it was Adam because Garret wouldn't have stayed, but the voice in the back of my head kept nagging at me to remember what just happed which made me slightly paranoid. I was about to look at who it was when the person started to lightly rub circles up and down my back which made me instantly relax. Only one person has ever done that to me, and that was Adam.

I started to get more and more sleepy as time went on, and Adam had made no attempt to move from his spot. I was just about to fall asleep when the circles he was rubbing on my back turned into 'I love you's in cursive.

I smiled then let myself fall asleep, still dreading tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.4K 35
It was a normal day and I was outside walking my german shepherd, Sammie. She had just stopped to take care of her business and I noticed the hooded...
128K 7K 52
အစအဆံုး အပိုင္း26ပိုင္း(zawgyi+unicode) ေအာက္တြင္ Unicodeျဖင့္ သပ္သပ္တင္ေပး ထားသည္။ Intro ကိုရီးယားမွာတင္မက..ကမာၻတစ္၀န္းမွာပါ..အရမ္းနာမည္ၾကီးေနတဲ့ ...
679K 27.7K 46
Lexi Houston, a sixteen-year-old genius student, lives an uneventful life in California, homeschooled by her mom. All that is about to change as Lexi...