Draco's Undying Love - Dramio...

By AlwaysDramione

Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger? Impossible some would say but nothing is impossible. True love always conq... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
The Novella/Sequel

Chapter Twelve

57.5K 1.4K 865
By AlwaysDramione

‘Draco, I'm scared,’ Hermione admitted, looking out of the window as the scenery passed them by.

They were on the train in the Head’s compartment, going to the platform so they could go home for the Christmas holidays and Hermione had decided to go to Draco’s mother’s house first and then go to her own house.

‘Don't be. She'll love you,’ Draco said, moving to sit next to her.

‘But, Draco, what if... I don’t...’ Hermione moaned and then groaned a second later, feeling helpless.

She grabbed his shirt and kissed him before he could say anything. He tried to pull back but the look on Hermione’s face convinced him to kiss her back. He guessed this was to make her feel comfortable so he went along with it. They kissed, not breaking for breath. Hermione licked his lower lip briefly, moving to sit on his lap. Draco opened his mouth slightly, unsure. Hermione had her legs on either side of Draco now.

‘Hermione... Maybe we shouldn't-’ Draco started but Hermione grabbed his face and kissed him to shut him up.

Draco couldn't help but move his hands down to her legs, he kissed her passionately. A moan escaped from his lips and Hermione pulled back, looking at him in surprise.

 ‘I'm sorry, I shouldn't have.’ Draco said, looking at Hermione’s shocked face.

‘No... I'm sorry. I was just nervous.’ Hermione muttered, shaking her head.

They sat awkwardly, Hermione having got off him now. She glanced at him, taking one of his hands in hers and chuckled, ‘I made you moan.’

‘I love you. I wouldn't do... I know you're not ready yet,’ Draco muttered, stroking her hair.

Hermione nodded and squeezed his hand, ‘thank you, Draco.’

The rest of the journey passed by as they talked and kissed like nothing had happened... or would have happened. When the train slowed to a stop, Hermione was positively shaking but Draco sighed, getting up with her. They started to get their belongings.

‘Are your parents waiting for you?’ Draco asked, sensing her nervousness. He watched as she pulled her trunk over to the door.

‘No... No, I told them I would meet them tonight or tomorrow,’ Hermione said, leaning into Draco when he came over to the door too, smelling his natural scent.

‘Okay. My mum can't leave her house because of... erm... you know, photographers for the news. So I told her, we could apparate? Is that okay?’ Draco asked, grabbing their trunks and heading out the compartment.

‘Sure, Draco,’ Hermione said, nodding.

Hermione knew he didn't want to talk about his father so she didn't press the subject but obviously Narcissa couldn’t leave to get them because she would be hounded by the press. Hermione was once again thankful that McGonagall had forbidden the students of Hogwarts to ask for autographs from ‘The Golden Trio’. Although some people still came up to them.

They walked out of the steaming train in silence. Draco held both their trunks and Hermione held her backpack, chuckling at him as he pretended to be out of breath from holding all the weight.

‘Hermione! Over here!’ A voice shouted from inside the train.

Hermione turned around and saw Ginny waving at her from the other side of the station, an annoyed couple standing next to her, trying to say goodbye. Hermione chuckled, guessing she had to say goodbye to her friends.

 ‘Draco, I'll be right back,’ Hermione kissed him once on the cheek, ignoring his sigh, and walked to Ginny.

‘Hermione, aren't you coming with us?’ Ginny asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

‘Actually I'm going to Draco’s and then to my own house.’ Hermione said, ignoring Ginny’s expression.

‘You're going to Draco's? Hermione be careful,’ Ginny said, seriously, then added before Hermione could speak, ‘are you coming to the Burrow? I’m sure Mum would love to see you.’

Hermione rubbed her arm, awkwardly.

‘I don't think I should. You know the stuff with Ron and-’

‘You have to come. For me and Harry!’ Ginny said, shocked.

‘Alright, I'll see. I have to go now, bye.’ Hermione hugged her before turning to walk back to Draco.

Draco was standing where she had left him, looking at a couple near him. He was leaning against the wall, one hand residing in his pocket. Hermione smiled, thinking he looked so attractive as he waited for her.

‘Guess who?’ Hermione asked, reaching up to cover his eyes.

She felt Draco smile and he turned around, kissing her on her lips.

‘Hermione...’ Draco whispered, picking the trunks up.

‘You don't look too happy to see me... Were you hoping it was one of you're other girlfriends?’ Hermione asked, trying to annoy him.

‘You're the only one for me,’ Draco answered, smiling and leaning down to kiss her, making Hermione blush.

They walked out of the station, ignoring the students and parents giving them weird looks as they recognised Hermione, and walked down the busy, full of muggles, road. They walked in a dark alleyway and Draco grabbed her hand.

‘Ready?’ Draco asked, glancing around briefly to make sure they were alone.

‘Um...’ Hermione said, slightly unsure but that was answer enough for Draco.

‘Okay, let's go.’ Draco smirked, handing her a trunk and he took another one.

Draco closed his eyes tight shut and Hermione grabbed his arm, possibly leaving a bruise. She nearly lost grip of his arm but she grabbed it tighter. Her eyes and ears hurt so much but she forced herself to clutch him and not let go... Then it was over.

‘You can open your eyes.’ Draco whispered, trying to get her to loosen her grip.

Hermione slowly opened her eyes. She thought she would find a mansion with huge gates and tall, green bushes instead there was a small house, the kind of house a couple would live in. It had two floors and the outside was nice and neat, with flowers growing everywhere, covered by snow. It seemed like a really cosy house.

Draco led her up the stairs and into the house. The hallway was short and narrow, stairs ascending on the left and two rooms on the right. One of them was a cosy little living room, with a small bookshelf and fireplace and the other was a green and yellow kitchen.

‘Mother?’ Draco called out.

Hermione clutched Draco’s arm again, probably hurting him but he didn’t let her know. He kept his eyes on the kitchen door and a few moments later a pale woman walked out. Her black and white hair hanging loose to her shoulders and the blue eyes twinkling landed on Hermione.

‘Hermione, this is my mother Narcissa. Mother this is my girlfriend, Hermione.’ Draco said, placing a hand across Hermione’s waist.

Hermione was nervously playing with her ring and Narcissa walked forward, half smiling.

‘Oh dear... you are beautiful,’ Narcissa whispered, looking at Hermione’s face as though she was a goddess, ‘you’ve made my son very happy.’

Draco squeezed her waist and Hermione’s spirits rose higher until she was smiling too. Then she said quietly, ‘Draco makes me happy too.’

‘You have no idea how happy I am for you and Draco,’ Narcissa said, in a quiet voice.

‘I'm happy I found Draco,’ Hermione said, looking up into her loves grey eyes.

Narcissa smiled, looking at Draco before hugging him. She then started to walk down the hallway.

‘Please, come on through, I made dinner,’ Narcissa said, waving a hand to the room behind her.

Hermione glanced at Draco, who nodded, smiling, and she walked into the room. The overwhelming smell of food hit her nostrils. The table in the centre was big enough for six people to sit on and it was laid with food. It looked more like a feast for a king.

‘Please. Enjoy.’ Narcissa said, waiting until Draco and Hermione both sat down, ‘I'll go and ready your room Hermione.’

‘I'm sorry, Mrs Malfoy, but I can't stay.’ Hermione said politely.

‘Please call me Narcissa, and you must stay. It's nearly dark out. You don't expect me to just let you go like that, do you?’ Narcissa asked, raising her eyebrows.

‘Of course, you're right, Mother.’ Draco said, winking at Hermione who blushed slightly.

Narcissa nodded, satisfied and left the room. Hermione sighed, she hadn’t even gotten a chance to refuse again. Although she didn’t want to since the idea of staying at Draco’s house with him seemed so exciting.

‘I'm staying... here? At your house?’ Hermione asked as Draco starting putting food into her plate.

‘Of course.’ Draco replied, shrugging his shoulders.

‘Tomorrow you're meeting my parents.’ Hermione stated, looking at him sternly, hoping he wouldn’t refuse or argue.

‘Sure.’ Draco said, making Hermione laugh.

‘I was so nervous for nothing. I love your mum,’ Hermione stated, eating the delicious food.

‘Yeah, she likes you too.’

Hermione and Draco talked about their houses and parents until they had finished their food. Hermione leaned back, feeling as though she had just ate a three course meal meant for five people. She smiled sheepishly when Narcissa entered the room and laughed.

‘Wow. You must have been hungry,’ Narcissa chuckled, looking at the two of them.

‘Thank you, Narcissa, the food was amazing.’ Hermione said, truthfully as she loved every bite of it.

Draco yawned loudly, gaining a disapproving look off of Narcissa.

‘You must be really tired. Go on up to bed. Draco, son, show Hermione the guest room, it's right next to yours. Hermione, dear, I've laid some clothes out for you,’ Narcissa smiled at her.

Hermione got up and hugged her, gaining a very surprised look from Draco’s mother. She hugged back tightly and smiled. Draco smiled as Narcissa hugged her back nearly in tears of happiness.

‘Thank you so much.’ Hermione said, smiling as she pulled back.

 ‘I really never thought Draco would find someone as great as you,’ Narcissa said, wiping away her tears, she added ‘now off you go.’

Draco grabbed Hermione’s hand and towed her upstairs to her room. The upstairs portion of the house was similar to the downstairs with its narrow hall and closed off doors. Draco led her into the spare room where she would be sleeping and he closed the door behind them. 

Hermione looked around the little room. It had a small blue bed and matching sets of drawers on either side with a plant in the corner. Blue curtains hung down until they reached the wooden floor.

Draco chuckled, holding something in his hand.

‘What's so funny?’ Hermione asked, laughing just because of the sound of his laugh.

‘Look,’ Draco held up a night dress... a green night dress, ‘It's green.’

Hermione laughed, thinking of when he said she looked sexy in green. She covered her mouth as she giggled, her face turning red. Suddenly, Draco became serious, staring at her. Hermione felt a playful smirk tug at her lips. He moved to stand in front of her, moving back a strand of loose hair, he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. Hermione, surprised, kissed him back.

Draco trapped her against the wall, still kissing her.

‘Did I tell you how much I love you?’ Draco whispered, kissing her jaw, his eyes closed.

‘All the time. And I love you too, so much.’ Hermione said, her hands over his long and elegant neck.

‘Hermione...’ Draco whispered, his voice thick with lust.

‘Draco!’ Narcissa called from downstairs.

Draco stopped kissing her, his lips rested on her neck though. A sigh blew through his mouth, tickling Hermione’s neck. She chuckled, her heart beat increasing tenfold at the lack of space between them.

‘Yes?!’ Draco shouted back, a hint of impatience.

‘Ask Hermione if she wants some tea?’ Narcissa said.

Draco looked at Hermione. Hermione shook her head a small smile dancing on her lips at his impatience.

‘No, she doesn't.’ Draco said, kissing her neck again. Hermione closed her eyes, tilting her head to expose her neck to him.

‘Okay... Get to your own room!’ Narcissa shouted back.

Hermione laughed out loud as Draco’s face turned red as a tomato. He glared at her playfully and moved away after a brief kiss.

‘I'll get you tomorrow,’ Draco said playfully, walking out the door, still red in the face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 70 17
Draco Malfoy, five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, has built a life for himself. He runs a successful business in Diagon Alley and keeps to hims...
476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
8.9K 148 16
*Complete*Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger loathe each other. They will be civil to each other when the hell freezes over. But will a simple game ch...