I Am Yours & You Are Mine

By Confiantexetxbelle

(SEQUEL of Will You Be My) Trish couldn't ask for anything more. She has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect l... More

I Am Yours & You Are Mine (SEQUEL of Will You Be My)
Chapter 1- Fish and Chips
Chapter 2- He looked so familiar
Chapter 3- Welcome to Paris
Chapter 4- But What?

Chapter 5

8.7K 375 179
By Confiantexetxbelle

Hey guys! SOOOOORY for the MIA! Here's the update that I promised. I hope you guys will love it. I know you guys probably won't read much of this Authors note but I hope there are still people who are reading this book :( 

Don't forget to VOTE and Comment especially if you liked the chapter :D I will really appreciate the love <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But what?” Josh panicked

I can’t help but smile at his reaction. I know this is not the good time to smile when he is right there looking at me very seriously. It’s just that I don’t know what I did in my past life to deserve this. Aside from this, things are happening really fast. I know that Josh has fallen in love with me way before I found out but this is all new to me.  I really do love him after everything.

“But not now. Hey, I’m not saying no so stop worrying okay?” I smiled and I saw Josh exhaled. I don’t know how long he was trying to hold that breath but he looked really relieved after my response.

“I mean. I love you Josh. I really love you so don’t ever doubt that, but the thing is we are still young and I guess we can still use the next few years to get to know each other. I’m saying yes because I can’t see my life with anyone else but you, so stop worrying okay?” I continued.

“Whew, for a while there I thought you were going to dump me.” He replied.

“Ah, ah, ah, it’s still too early to get rid of me.” I joked.

“I have no plans of getting rid of you anytime soon. In fact, anytime at all. So you have no right to get rid of me as well.”

“Well, mister, I have no plans of getting rid of you as well.”

“Seriously this time, Trish I’m really happy that you said yes. You have no idea how happy I am. Yes, it’s not what I expected but I’m really happy that you said yes. I understand your decision and believe me I’m willing to wait for you as long as you want, for as long as I can have you by my side.” He assured me.

“Well, isn’t someone getting cheesier by the moment. You should have shown me this side of you before. It could have saved us time you know.”

“Hey, I’m being serious here, and besides I’m pretty sure you loved every single moment of my jerk side whether you admit it or not. I mean, have you seen this?” He mentioned as he pointed both fingers to himself.

“And now he’s back.”

“You know you love me.”

“Yes, I do. Thank you for accepting that decision and let’s stop all this cheesiness and show me what you have prepared or else I’m packing my bags.” I threatened.

“Well isn’t someone bossy today. Come on we still have a lot of places that we have to go to.”

I stood up with Josh and we started to gather our things before leaving. We continued to travel around the city and the view is spectacular. I couldn’t believe that we were really here. I’ve always dreamed of going to this city but it never occurred to me that I can actually come here and roam around the city. Much less come here with someone who I truly adore.

“Hey, you’re thinking too much. Penny for your thoughts.” Josh interrupted my thoughts.

“Sorry, it’s just it is a long day, but I really loved every single moment of it. From the trip to the Eiffel to eating pizza with you at La Briciola and of course all these clothes and shoes. I told you that I don’t need them but I should have known that I won’t win against you.”

“You should have gotten used to it already, babe. It’s really nothing it brings me happiness to buy you things especially that you deserve them. Aside from that, I feel proud whenever I see you wearing the clothes that I bought for you. You deserve all of this and stop resisting me, okay?” He replied as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

I really feel fulfilled right now. It’s like nothing can go wrong and all this positivity is making me super hyper and happy. I’m in the perfect city with the perfect guy, what can I still ask for?

“You know as much as I want to look at you while you’re drooling over me, I think we should head back to the hotel. You need all the rest that you can have.” He said while he kissed the back of my hand.

I wonder what he had planned for tomorrow’s trip. I’m really excited to see more of this city but he is right. I’m really tired and I need that rest.

“Yeah I guess we should head back these heels are killing me. Remind me to wear my chucks tomorrow. I prefer wearing them.”

“As you wish, my lady. Now let’s go?” He said as he offered his arm in a prince like manner. He really loves to makes me smile.

We rode the limo once again and as soon as we arrived the hotel lobby I immediately felt weak and tired. My legs are failing me and I don’t feel like walking anymore. Josh must have noticed it,

“You’re tired aren’t you? Want me to carry you?”

“It’s embarrassing. Don’t do that. I think I can still manage to walk.”

“Nope. No arguments. Come on.” He knelt in front me waiting for me to give in.

This is really embarrassing. I don’t feel like drawing too much attention.

“Come on, do I have to carry you instead? I would be very willing to carry you bridal style.” He said as we wag his eyebrows.

No, that would draw more attention.

“Okay, okay, boss. I surrender.”

“Hop in!”

“You know you are kind of heavier than I last remembered” He teased. I slap his head in revenge while he is trying not to laugh too hard.

“That’s really mean you know”

“Hey I was just joking. I’ll still marry you even though you gain 200 pounds.”

“Really now?”

“Really.”

We stopped talking when we reached our floor. Josh opened the door for the both of us and brought me to my own room. He brought me down gently on the bed and pulled the covers up. I was too sleepy to respond that I couldn’t catch what he was trying to say, but I think it was along the lines of giving a surprise.

I couldn’t sleep soundly that night. I was bothered by my dream. In that dream, I was completely lost. Josh is not with me and I couldn’t find him anywhere. I was stuck around the city and I just continuously tried to search for him. I was with him a while ago but all of the sudden he was nowhere to be found.

I kept on calling his name but he wasn’t responding to any of my call. I can’t reach him on the phone and I’m starting to get really worried and scared. My heart is beating rapidly and it is pounding so hard that it feels like it’s trying to get out of my chest. I feel like something bad is going to happen or something bad happened. I continued my search around the area until I was stopped by a lot of people rushing in one direction.

I turned my head to that direction and saw a lot of people surrounding a certain area as if something happened. I think there was an accident nearby. My heart started to pound harder and beat faster. Something is not right. Will that be…No! It can’t be. I felt the adrenaline starting to kick in and I ran to the scene. I pushed my way inside the flood of people. And then…

Kring, Kring!

I woke up. I brushed off the tears from my eyes. I didn’t notice I was crying. What happened? I was so scared and that dream is too frightening for me. I decided to move out of my bed and search for Josh.

“Josh! Josh!”

There was no response.

“Josh!” I continued.

Where is he? I roamed around the suite but he was nowhere to be found. My eye caught a small note located beside my phone. I slowly walked towards my bed and opened the note.

Babe,

I have to leave early to prepare some things. You have the morning to explore the city with the limo. I’ve arranged everything for you and I will pick up you later. Don’t be sad. I’ll see you soon. I just have to prepare some things. I left the city guide as well as some things that you might need. Enjoy yourself since this is the last time that I’ll be leaving you alone here. Don’t miss me too much

Love,

Josh

I let out the breath that I was holding in. I felt relieved. Okay he is fine. He didn’t leave me. I felt happy again and decided not to let the dream come in my way. I moved out of my bed once again and decided to take a warm bath before heading out of the hotel.

I saw the map and I decided to take pictures around the city. Josh left a Polaroid camera since he knows that I love to take pictures of this trip for my scrapbook. He was right. I needed this time alone. He knows that I won’t be able to concentrate with him by my side. Not that I’m complaining but I really have to use this time to do everything I planned.

I opened the maps and my notes which I have prepared before the trip. I moved my finger from once place to another deciding which place I will start visiting first. Just my luck the papers started to fly and I decided to run after it.

This is really embarrassing but I need that paper.

“Hey! Stop! Hey...Omph!”

I stopped when I hit something hard.

“Ow! That hurts” I groaned while rubbing my head.

“We should stop meeting like this you know?” A familiar voice responded. “I’m starting to think that either you are very clumsy or you are just falling for me every single time.”

I was about to complain when I saw his face. It’s bathroom guy! He is really here in Paris.

“Hello?” He said while waving his hand in front of my face.

-------------------------------------------------

Comment your reactions to this and I hope you guys loved it! Don't forget to Vote! Help me get the votes again it would really boost my confidence in updating :D Thanks guys!

Any guesses?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...